Author Topic: Acgrundy, what happened?  (Read 207 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Acgrundy, what happened?
« on: August 06, 2009, 11:59:27 PM »
So you want to know the very best way to deal with this douchbag?  Never acknowledge him again.  Yeah, I know, it may be hard cause the guy just says some shit that is so unbelievably stupid, but just stop acknowledging him.  Never ever respond to one of his posts.

If you don't respond to his posts, he has nothing.  His life is just short of done for.  Realistically he may commit suicide.

If you really think about it, if NIK has no one to argue with, then he really has nothing to say.  Yeah this thread will be like an orgasm to him because of the attention dedicated to him...but to quote the movie Roadhouse, "It will get worse before it gets better."

Note to Overseer and Jome: some forums give you the option of ignoring certain users...can you create that option?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=219837.0

LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Acgrundy, what happened?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 09:43:05 AM »
ouch, low blow.

ikke

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 09:52:46 AM »
Doesn't this thread prove his point?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »
Doesn't this thread prove his point?

lol no doubt...

Thing is, its not like Grundy is gonna rally the troops lol.  A lot of people here dont like NIK, or think he's annoying...but not to the level of hate that Grundy seems to have for him.  Most people on here just look at him as a forum character...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 10:10:12 AM »
this proves his point of what? that i may commit suicide if no one replies to me? LMAO....i posted this thread to show how pathetic he is. it's to the point where he cant stop following me around, even after he made a thread asking everyone to ignore me.

this guy is an obsessive nutcase, and anyone who doesn't see it is as retarded as he is. dude reminds me of eminem in the wash.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 11:11:01 AM »
lol at nik,he is on point(nik is)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 11:32:48 AM »
this proves his point of what? that i may commit suicide if no one replies to me? LMAO....i posted this thread to show how pathetic he is. it's to the point where he cant stop following me around, even after he made a thread asking everyone to ignore me.

this guy is an obsessive nutcase, and anyone who doesn't see it is as retarded as he is. dude reminds me of eminem in the wash.

I remember when homie first came to SD and to this site. He hit me up talkin about he was new here and if I wanted to kick it with him.  Im thinkin...1) I aint really into meetin up with random dudes from the internet, 2) I dont need a boyfriend...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 12:08:39 PM »

I remember when homie first came to SD and to this site. He hit me up talkin about he was new here and if I wanted to kick it with him.  Im thinkin...1) I aint really into meetin up with random dudes from the internet, 2) I dont need a boyfriend...lol

LMAO. grundy is a bitch.