Author Topic: weed questions  (Read 669 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: weed questions
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 04:25:44 PM »
seriously for you non LA heads, you gotta try the OG in the 818, lol foos from the 213,323,626, etc (pretty much all of socal) come to the 818 if they want that bomb OG.

if you havent smoked it you cant talk shit.

all of the weed i buy comes from norcal and i'm in the OC.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 05:45:05 PM »
seriously for you non LA heads, you gotta try the OG in the 818, lol foos from the 213,323,626, etc (pretty much all of socal) come to the 818 if they want that bomb OG.

what kind of bud do you get? ive been smoking OG for a while and only picking up bubba, purple, master etc if i cant get it.

ive never seen any good kush come in from nor cal.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 05:51:29 PM »

are you jokin, man? seriously....we got bomb shit in the 818, top-of-the-line shit....but the bay has shit that's just as good, and they produce a lot more of it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »
If anyone else needs in-depth questions about weed answered by an expert, please do not hesitate to PM or e-mail me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 07:38:17 PM »

what kind of bud do you get? ive been smoking OG for a while and only picking up bubba, purple, master etc if i cant get it.

true, 818 bud is dank.  if you haven't had it try the Skywalker OG...shit's booomb

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 09:12:26 PM »
If anyone else needs in-depth questions about weed answered by an expert, please do not hesitate to PM or e-mail me.
i didnt no Cognac company grows kush now...
thats the only way i would figure you know something about kush

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 10:27:43 PM »

shit doesn't have a name tbh. all i know is that it's dank. hella dense, smells fresh, and i get a hookup  8) no homo

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 10:29:28 PM »

man al bundy always smokes fat

shit doesn't have a name tbh. all i know is that it's dank. hella dense, smells fresh, and i get a hookup  8) no homo
i meant to say you smoke a lot... like propz to that
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 10:34:04 PM by LIGHTS »

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 10:31:51 PM »

man al bundy always smokes fat

this is the second time you've quoted one of my posts and haven't said shit.

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 11:08:10 PM »
Lights is fucking retarded if you havent figured it out yet.Its not even a joke.He really is retarded

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 11:35:23 PM »

you have no connects in norcal you're a korean square that dresses like snoop back in 92 what makes you think you can get anything but hustled

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 12:37:22 AM »

you have no connects in norcal you're a korean square that dresses like snoop back in 92 what makes you think you can get anything but hustled

lil hoe, you still smoke chronic child.

i wouldnt pay 150 for an ounce of that grandaddy chronic they have over there. i bet your ass gets hustled left to right over here. probaly payin 25 a gram for some bubba or purple.

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 12:45:51 AM »

i wouldnt pay 150 for an ounce of that grandaddy chronic they have over there. i bet your ass gets hustled left to right over here. probaly payin 25 a gram for some bubba or purple.

if it's not dollar a point you got me fucked up. dogg you dont know what you're talking about. were not ordering chinese food get that dub shit outta here

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 12:50:48 AM »

if it's not dollar a point you got me fucked up. dogg you dont know what you're talking about. were not ordering chinese food get that dub shit outta here

lol stfu, when u were puttin numbers on i forgot qp's or p's the shit your gettin or your homies gettin is pure bunk, bonafied trash.

you think your a lil fucking know it all but bitch you aint shit. growing up in the hood dont make you hood. dogg your a fucking nerd everything you say is completely opposite of how it really is. just shut the fuck up really.

u never tried the OG that goes around here and quite frankly as ignorant as it may sound, YOU dumb sir dont know shit.

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 12:52:53 AM »

lol stfu, when u were puttin numbers on i forgot qp's or p's the shit your gettin or your homies gettin is pure bunk, bonafied trash.

you think your a lil fucking know it all but bitch you aint shit
. growing up in the hood dont make you hood. dogg your a fucking nerd everything you say is completely opposite of how it really is. just shut the fuck up really.

u never tried the OG that goes around here and quite frankly as ignorant as it may sound, YOU dumb sir dont know shit.

I bet you were yellin in chinese when saying that shit. Relax you fukn chinese gremlin