Author Topic: weed questions  (Read 672 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: weed questions
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2009, 12:56:39 AM »
seriously for you non LA heads, you gotta try the OG in the 818, lol foos from the 213,323,626, etc (pretty much all of socal) come to the 818 if they want that bomb OG.

if you havent smoked it you cant talk shit.

all of the weed i buy comes from norcal and i'm in the OC.

what kind of bud do you get? ive been smoking OG for a while and only picking up bubba, purple, master etc if i cant get it.

ive never seen any good kush come in from nor cal.

you have no connects in norcal you're a korean square that dresses like snoop back in 92 what makes you think you can get anything but hustled

lil hoe, you still smoke chronic child.

i wouldnt pay 150 for an ounce of that grandaddy chronic they have over there. i bet your ass gets hustled left to right over here. probaly payin 25 a gram for some bubba or purple.

if it's not dollar a point you got me fucked up. dogg you dont know what you're talking about. were not ordering chinese food get that dub shit outta here

lol stfu, when u were puttin numbers on i forgot qp's or p's the shit your gettin or your homies gettin is pure bunk, bonafied trash.

you think your a lil fucking know it all but bitch you aint shit
. growing up in the hood dont make you hood. dogg your a fucking nerd everything you say is completely opposite of how it really is. just shut the fuck up really.

u never tried the OG that goes around here and quite frankly as ignorant as it may sound, YOU dumb sir dont know shit.

I bet you were yellin in chinese when saying that shit. Relax you fukn chinese gremlin

so funny how low and desperate you get, you and ag , n dont forget lil gaydc  always sayin changin the subject and comin wit a diss that has nothing to do wit the current subject.

real smart college frat fuck.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 10:02:18 AM »
Lights is fucking retarded if you havent figured it out yet.Its not even a joke.He really is retarded
you're retarded

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2009, 01:40:06 PM »
most of the shit i can get for a dollar a point isn't that good to begin with  :-[

are you talking about up north pricing though? cuz that's different.

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 01:55:02 PM »
seriously for you non LA heads, you gotta try the OG in the 818, lol foos from the 213,323,626, etc (pretty much all of socal) come to the 818 if they want that bomb OG.

if you havent smoked it you cant talk shit.

all of the weed i buy comes from norcal and i'm in the OC.

what kind of bud do you get? ive been smoking OG for a while and only picking up bubba, purple, master etc if i cant get it.

ive never seen any good kush come in from nor cal.

you have no connects in norcal you're a korean square that dresses like snoop back in 92 what makes you think you can get anything but hustled

lil hoe, you still smoke chronic child.

i wouldnt pay 150 for an ounce of that grandaddy chronic they have over there. i bet your ass gets hustled left to right over here. probaly payin 25 a gram for some bubba or purple.

if it's not dollar a point you got me fucked up. dogg you dont know what you're talking about. were not ordering chinese food get that dub shit outta here

lol stfu, when u were puttin numbers on i forgot qp's or p's the shit your gettin or your homies gettin is pure bunk, bonafied trash.

you think your a lil fucking know it all but bitch you aint shit
. growing up in the hood dont make you hood. dogg your a fucking nerd everything you say is completely opposite of how it really is. just shut the fuck up really.

u never tried the OG that goes around here and quite frankly as ignorant as it may sound, YOU dumb sir dont know shit.

I bet you were yellin in chinese when saying that shit. Relax you fukn chinese gremlin

so funny how low and desperate you get, you and ag , n dont forget lil gaydc  always sayin changin the subject and comin wit a diss that has nothing to do wit the current subject.

real smart college frat fuck.

There's no point in pointing out all the nonsense in what you're saying. You're ignorant and a dumbass.. LOL at you saying no good shit comes from the bay

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 02:24:37 PM »
most of the shit i can get for a dollar a point isn't that good to begin with  :-[

are you talking about up north pricing though? cuz that's different.

nah im not talking about up north. it just all depends but the price for bud generally went lower. im jus saying,  i know sparegeez didnt try the real kush down here, thats why im assuming his dumbass pays 25 -20 for a gram of bubba.

sparehoez, everything you say seems like you jus hear somebody else say it, and you just repeating him on the forum. your dumbass dont know wtf your talking about

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM »
All this talk about 20-25 grams is ridiculous man.. shut the fuck up already. in the bay you'd be seen as a narc talking like that, who the fuck do you know in the bay pays that much for weed? LOL... Over here the hustlers set the price at 2 for 15, 3 for dub(that's 1.5) and so on. What makes you think you can get better shit? Man I know people in your city, long beach LA in general PLUS the whole bay area and some people om hombuldt.. you can't win this war looney go back to detention and go trade your yu-gi-yo cards because that seems to be the only thing you know how to hustle.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 03:04:05 PM »
All this talk about 20-25 grams is ridiculous man.. shut the fuck up already. in the bay you'd be seen as a narc talking like that, who the fuck do you know in the bay pays that much for weed? LOL... Over here the hustlers set the price at 2 for 15, 3 for dub(that's 1.5) and so on. What makes you think you can get better shit? Man I know people in your city, long beach LA in general PLUS the whole bay area and some people om hombuldt.. you can't win this war looney go back to detention and go trade your yu-gi-yo cards because that seems to be the only thing you know how to hustle.

damn your a dumbfuck, im sayin muthafuckas probaly be taxin your ass over here 20-25.

lol, read my posts fully u stupid beaner before you reply back. i wasnt talkin bout the bay u dumbfuck, but i already kno bay area cats are convinced that their granddaddy chronic is better than the kush over here. i kno nobody buy kush grams over there homie if i was buying bud from the bay i wouldnt pay more than 10 bucks for a gram, over there is fuckign shitty.

foo, u dont know shit about the game just shut the fuck up. i know what your talking about aint no og kush.

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 03:27:44 PM »
all you've ever smoked is shit from the sfv what makes you think there isn't better shit? LOL and im from the bay man do you really think ill allow someone to really tax me 20-25 a gram? Lol you hella funny cuzz

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2009, 03:39:27 PM »
all you've ever smoked is shit from the sfv what makes you think there isn't better shit? LOL and im from the bay man do you really think ill allow someone to really tax me 20-25 a gram? Lol you hella funny cuzz

shut your wannabe crip ass up. lol what makes you think that there isnt any norcal weed that goes around here. homie nobody i know buys that shit. theres a reason why the bud in the bay is cheap and its cuz its not kush, and if it is its pretty much borderline chronic.  yea most bay area cats dont like to buy grams for 20 over here, but once they do they get hooked on it. they cant go back.

ive been in the game since i was a lil kid, seems liek your ass did when u got outta high school. u werent talkin bout this before, all you were talking about here on this forum was how much of a hoe your filipino gf was

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2009, 04:22:07 PM »

damn your a dumbfuck, im sayin muthafuckas probaly be taxin your ass over here 20-25.

lol, read my posts fully u stupid beaner before you reply back. i wasnt talkin bout the bay u dumbfuck, but i already kno bay area cats are convinced that their granddaddy chronic is better than the kush over here. i kno nobody buy kush grams over there homie if i was buying bud from the bay i wouldnt pay more than 10 bucks for a gram, over there is fuckign shitty.

foo, u dont know shit about the game just shut the fuck up. i know what your talking about aint no og kush.
leave him alone looney that foo is stupid, and that retarded stupid not bay area stupid

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2009, 04:38:21 PM »
I hate how everyone thinks they are some sort of weed expert. I also hate how everyone always thinks they are the BEST blunt roller. Not directing that at anyone in this thread, i didn't even read most responses.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2009, 04:46:42 PM »
I hate how everyone thinks they are some sort of weed expert. I also hate how everyone always thinks they are the BEST blunt roller. Not directing that at anyone in this thread, i didn't even read most responses.
i just smoke weed that other roll...

Al Bundy

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2009, 07:08:17 PM »

i'm no weed expert. but i know some things  8)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 07:09:59 PM »
anyone paying 25 a G...that shit better be dipped in some hash oil or somethin....or some honey bud...

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2009, 07:22:24 PM »
 :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: :camp: