Author Topic: This verse>Joe Budden's career  (Read 2576 times)

Jaydc555

Re: This verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joe Budden's career
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2009, 07:50:10 PM »
I can find plenty of dope albums.Slaughterhouse being one of them.I just laugh at your go east west or south and people dont know who sh is.That had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
No it is not . not one person really knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . i am slaughtehouse fan but the truth is they are still underground compared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter house is undergroup group that is not known as much as you think.
YOU LISTEN TO NELLY AND J KWON YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER
get over that shit loser . i was listening to eric b & rakim , boogie down productions, epmd ,kool g rap, slick rick < bug dady kane befroe you were born ,hater . i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & i support any artist  out my city st louis . so my opiniion matter more then your loser . also what i said fact . i also listen to local st louis artist like gena, unladylike, the all stars , & adverb who can out rap your favortie rapper anytime .  i also listen to la coka nostra & slaughterhouse. so that means more opinion means more then your will ever . so get over little babby & stop being hater because i support artists from my city unlike your loser self
LOL So because you were born before your opinion holds more weights?LOLDumbest thing Ive read in a while.I was born in 84 by the way.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2009, 08:14:52 PM »
I can find plenty of dope albums.Slaughterhouse being one of them.I just laugh at your go east west or south and people dont know who sh is.That had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
No it is not . not one person really knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . i am slaughtehouse fan but the truth is they are still underground compared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter house is undergroup group that is not known as much as you think.
get over that shit loser . i was listening to eric b & rakim , boogie down productions, epmd ,kool g rap, slick rick < bug dady kane befroe you were born ,hater . i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & i support any artist  out my city st louis . so my opiniion matter more then your loser . also what i said fact . i also listen to local st louis artist like gena, unladylike, the all stars , & adverb who can out rap your favortie rapper anytime .  i also listen to la coka nostra & slaughterhouse. so that means more opinion means more then your will ever . so get over little babby & stop being hater because i support artists from my city unlike your loser self
LOL So because you were born before your opinion holds more weights?LOLDumbest thing Ive read in a while.I was born in 84 by the way.

LOL going by his logic, the president of the United States should be the oldest man in America. :laugh:

midwestryder

« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2009, 02:43:44 PM »
get over that shit loser . i was listening to eric b & rakim , boogie down productions, epmd ,kool g rap, slick rick < bug dady kane befroe you were born ,hater . i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & i support any artist  out my city st louis . so my opiniion matter more then your loser . also what i said fact . i also listen to local st louis artist like gena, unladylike, the all stars , & adverb who can out rap your favortie rapper anytime .  i also listen to la coka nostra & slaughterhouse. so that means more opinion means more then your will ever . so get over little babby & stop being hater because i support artists from my city unlike your loser self
yes, it does when it comes to your genereation of ignorance & disresrect . your whole age group is ignorant,disrespectful & cancer like . it is dumberst thing you heard because that is how ignorant & closeminded your age group is . . the generation before me knows more then me . ssee i respect every generation before my generation. my little brother was born in 82 & hates his own genearation for being ignoranant ,closeminded ,disrespectful,cancer like,lazy & clueless. my generation is one of the main reason there is hip hop not your & we know more about hip hop then your generation will ever know . my generation was part of the golden era of hip hop unlike yours . making use better automaticly.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 02:52:46 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #153 on: August 21, 2009, 02:50:27 PM »
No it is not . no one person realy knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . iam slaughtehouse fan but the turth is they are still underground conpared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter is undergroup group that is not known as much as think.

incorrect.

people in the Mid-West who are hip hop fans, have no mainstream artist to rep.

NY has 50, Cali has Game, Florida has somebody lol; same goes for most southern states.

people in the Mid-West check the internet to see whose rapping & anybody who logs onto ANY hip hop website on the internet will see something Slaughterhouse related.

they're not super well known, but i wouldn't label them "underground" at this point.

but most importantly, who gives a flying fuck about their popularity status? if the music is amazing, who wouldn't bump it?

if Pac never blew up you wouldn't bump his music?

we have no mainsteam midwest artrist ? that is totall bullshit. sorry but nelly is mainstream & the radio in st louis playes local artist all the time . people in st louis listen to radio more then internet . you are not from midwest at all . so how would you know ? you wouldn't.  most people go by the radio in midwest & not internet. eminem ,kanye, common,twista & bone are all mainstream . so you just made yourself look stupid by what you said .st louis has it own hip hop .i have bumped 2pac since digital underground e.p with same song then i bought 2pac's first album the day it came out . i came from the era of hip hop where the radio did not play hip hop or rap at all & there was no such thing as internet. see people in midwest don't mess with the internet as much as you think . most people i know in midwest go by what they hear at the club , on the radio & on tv . most people i know only use the internet for i-tunes & don't go to any forums at all.  if the music is amazing, who wouldn't bump it?  alot of people in midwest because it is not in the club or on the radio.alot of good artist get slept on in midwest becuae how it is in the midwest. eminem is king in midwest compared to other parts of the country. la coka nostra got slept on in midwest . i am big la coka nostra supporter & nobody knows who they are hardley in midwest unless they saw vh1's top 100 rap songs & that is because of house of pain's jump around was on it & they told what they were doing these days .  i am going to see slaughterhouse next monday in columbia,mo & i bet you most people their won't even know who they are because most people will be their for talib kweli. slaughterhouse is underground as long as the b.e.t & radio are not playing it . iam slaughterhouse fan but the midwest is like atl . midwest is not like the east coast or the west coast  at all . they sleep on good artists all day in midwest & listen to pop radio crap

LOL, Nelly? mainstream?

what's his latest single getting play? Kanye doesn't have anything new out, i haven't heard a Twista song on the radio since "Overnight Celebrity".

you guys must be living in the past if you're listening to artists with no new songs lol.

but anyway, i didn't mean a major city; not Chicago or Detriot; but like North Dakota lmao & states like that.

no real rapper coming out of their & they check the internet for music.

midwest, relax, i know you want to shine in a conversation about your region; but everythings cool, slow your roll. ;)
see Chamillitary Click  in midwest most radio sattions play they crap out of nelly & twista still like they are mainstream . little town radio stations play the crap out of nelly & twista still like hannibal ,mo & qunincy il, . twista has a hit singe on the radio in midwest called wetter. twista has video for it that gets play on mtv2's suckerfree. every new nelly song seams to still end up on the radio like 1000 stacks . the midwest does not play the same thing as other area radio stations at all. mainstream is totally different thing in the midwest . also most midwest states have their own raper except states like North Dakota  butthey real don't matter because it is mostly country in them states.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: August 21, 2009, 03:06:45 PM »
No it is not . no one person realy knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . iam slaughtehouse fan but the turth is they are still underground conpared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter is undergroup group that is not known as much as think.

incorrect.

people in the Mid-West who are hip hop fans, have no mainstream artist to rep.

NY has 50, Cali has Game, Florida has somebody lol; same goes for most southern states.

people in the Mid-West check the internet to see whose rapping & anybody who logs onto ANY hip hop website on the internet will see something Slaughterhouse related.

they're not super well known, but i wouldn't label them "underground" at this point.

but most importantly, who gives a flying fuck about their popularity status? if the music is amazing, who wouldn't bump it?

if Pac never blew up you wouldn't bump his music?

we have no mainsteam midwest artrist ? that is totall bullshit. sorry but nelly is mainstream & the radio in st louis playes local artist all the time . people in st louis listen to radio more then internet . you are not from midwest at all . so how would you know ? you wouldn't.  most people go by the radio in midwest & not internet. eminem ,kanye, common,twista & bone are all mainstream . so you just made yourself look stupid by what you said .st louis has it own hip hop .i have bumped 2pac since digital underground e.p with same song then i bought 2pac's first album the day it came out . i came from the era of hip hop where the radio did not play hip hop or rap at all & there was no such thing as internet. see people in midwest don't mess with the internet as much as you think . most people i know in midwest go by what they hear at the club , on the radio & on tv . most people i know only use the internet for i-tunes & don't go to any forums at all.  if the music is amazing, who wouldn't bump it?  alot of people in midwest because it is not in the club or on the radio.alot of good artist get slept on in midwest becuae how it is in the midwest. eminem is king in midwest compared to other parts of the country. la coka nostra got slept on in midwest . i am big la coka nostra supporter & nobody knows who they are hardley in midwest unless they saw vh1's top 100 rap songs & that is because of house of pain's jump around was on it & they told what they were doing these days .  i am going to see slaughterhouse next monday in columbia,mo & i bet you most people their won't even know who they are because most people will be their for talib kweli. slaughterhouse is underground as long as the b.e.t & radio are not playing it . iam slaughterhouse fan but the midwest is like atl . midwest is not like the east coast or the west coast  at all . they sleep on good artists all day in midwest & listen to pop radio crap

LOL, Nelly? mainstream?

what's his latest single getting play? Kanye doesn't have anything new out, i haven't heard a Twista song on the radio since "Overnight Celebrity".

you guys must be living in the past if you're listening to artists with no new songs lol.

but anyway, i didn't mean a major city; not Chicago or Detriot; but like North Dakota lmao & states like that.

no real rapper coming out of their & they check the internet for music.

midwest, relax, i know you want to shine in a conversation about your region; but everythings cool, slow your roll. ;)
see Chamillitary Click  in midwest most radio sattions play they crap out of nelly & twista still like they are mainstream . little town radio stations play the crap out of nelly & twista still like hannibal ,mo & qunincy il, . twista has a hit singe on the radio in midwest called wetter. twista has video for it that gets play on mtv2's suckerfree. every new nelly song seams to still end up on the radio like 1000 stacks . the midwest does not play the same thing as other area radio stations at all. mainstream is totally different thing in the midwest . also most midwest states have their own raper except states like North Dakota  butthey real don't matter because it is mostly country in them states.

yeah but people who want to hear other rappers besides Twista & Nelly over & over again (no pun intended lol), would check online for rappers & they would hear about Slaughterhouse from there.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: August 21, 2009, 03:11:18 PM »
nelly and twista are mainstream... just cause they dont have a song out doesnt mean that they are suddenly not mainstream artists. i dunno how someone whos not from the midwest can try and talk like they know and then keep arguing once theyve been told wrong. is this just a symptom of joe budden fans to argue even when u cant win?

cam is more entertaining. budden has deeper lyrical content. it boils down to your own preference. quit talking about the guy like some GOAT and give it a rest. the two joe budden stans appear in every thread writing long ass posts and then saying they dont care. u constantly tell the "haters" to stop showing up in these threads yet you are in the same threads making twice as many and twice as long posts.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: August 21, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »
nelly and twista are mainstream... just cause they dont have a song out doesnt mean that they are suddenly not mainstream artists. i dunno how someone whos not from the midwest can try and talk like they know and then keep arguing once theyve been told wrong. is this just a symptom of joe budden fans to argue even when u cant win?

so if you were from the Midwest, turned on the radio & heard Twista & Nelly songs from years ago on all the time, you wouldn't go online & look for something new?

those songs got old a week after they came out some years back, imagine still hearing them on a regular basis! :laugh:

& i think Lil' Wayne, Drake, T-Pain, Kanye when i think of mainstream; people with songs of actual relevance.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: August 21, 2009, 03:21:52 PM »
yes i would personally but someone FROM THE MIDWEST is telling you its more common to listen to the radio or whats in the club. internet users must be in the minority. i really dont know why u are even trying to argue this anymore

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: August 21, 2009, 04:07:59 PM »
yes i would personally but someone FROM THE MIDWEST is telling you its more common to listen to the radio or whats in the club. internet users must be in the minority. i really dont know why u are even trying to argue this anymore

arguing what? because we don't agree it's arguing? & based on your last post with the little "Joe Budden Fan" jab, it sounds like you'd go against me no matter what i said. :laugh:

you mean to tell me that midwestryder from some unpopulated town in the Midwest (i'm assuming) knows what everybody in the ENTIRE Midwest region does? alright. ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

westside159

« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2009, 01:33:22 AM »
Joe Buddens never had a career bro .  if you cant sell over 20k with radio and tv play you are garbage plain and simple

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2009, 01:56:51 AM »

arguing what? because we don't agree it's arguing? & based on your last post with the little "Joe Budden Fan" jab, it sounds like you'd go against me no matter what i said. :laugh:

you mean to tell me that midwestryder from some unpopulated town in the Midwest (i'm assuming) knows what everybody in the ENTIRE Midwest region does? alright. ::)

i think what his tryin to say is that midwest radio and tv support midwest rappers and it doesnt matter if its twista or nelly they playin popular artist for them and not necessarily known as mainstream and who has the same status  as SH in eastcoast/west so people dont have to  look for new & diffrent music.im sure that they are artist whos doin  big numbers  without distrubiutors just sellin locally ( i can tell u 15 artist who are well known and have really good status in Midwest and im sure have lots of play in radio).

but this is just my opinion  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2009, 08:00:54 AM »

i think what his tryin to say is that midwest radio and tv support midwest rappers and it doesnt matter if its twista or nelly they playin popular artist for them and not necessarily known as mainstream and who has the same status  as SH in eastcoast/west so people dont have to  look for new & diffrent music.im sure that they are artist whos doin  big numbers  without distrubiutors just sellin locally ( i can tell u 15 artist who are well known and have really good status in Midwest and im sure have lots of play in radio).

but this is just my opinion  ;D

you could be right, but that's not what i read from either of these other two guys.

but you might not be right. :)

Invincible

« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2009, 08:21:35 AM »
Right lets not forget that Royce is from the Mid West so Slaughterhouse must be getting some airplay and should be known around there.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2009, 08:24:44 AM »
Right lets not forget that Royce is from the Mid West so Slaughterhouse must be getting some airplay and should be known around there.

very good point, sir.

Royce is definatly a step ahead of those "other local guys" & has to get more exposure.