Author Topic: Anyone here ever get a hand job?  (Read 529 times)

Don Seer

Re:Anyone here ever get a hand job?
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2002, 10:08:00 AM »
* Winks at logic's cat *

ToNe1904

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2002, 11:00:07 AM »
lol

its that tech charm, totally irrasistable

im sho anybody who had apple pies that day could attest to thiz...

nastee shit...lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2002, 11:36:43 AM »
i can always count on ya lil one liner mufucka!

*gives tone props*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2002, 01:59:15 PM »
hahaha yeah I did wonder what happened to those when I read it... its not like u can really turn to ya boss and say "sorry i jizzed on those" :o

verbalassaulta

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2002, 02:29:02 PM »
you never got a hand job berfore!!!!!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2002, 04:10:21 PM »
hahaha yeah I did wonder what happened to those when I read it... its not like u can really turn to ya boss and say "sorry i jizzed on those" :o

dont care what happened, never eat apple pies from there again

it probably froze on the box..lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2002, 04:10:50 PM »
if the girl does not have lube, don't get a handjob...they suck.

but if you go against my advice and still choose to get one, more than likely you'll feel like you could've done it better after it's all said and done, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Smooth

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2002, 08:16:19 PM »
ive gotten one before.  id rather do it myself or get a blowjob.

yeah true dat homie, girls dont know how 2 handle the dick, they be yankin 2 hard and shit

Word, you got that right... I hate when bitches be yankin the cock to hard... most chicks can't give hand jobs at all...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

MidnightPills

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2002, 01:07:07 AM »

LOL itz kinda funny how much Pink gettin harrassed in here....u shoulda never responded to thiz thread girl lol

ummm ok.. whatever dude... just a story from experence.........

nothing wrong with that.... not like i am doing to every guy around... just to peeps i date and know what they like...  no big deal really...  ::)

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2002, 01:51:19 AM »
i really want to get one, but i'd much rather get head. there is this one girl that i know thats like whoa. right now, im trynna hit that. if anyone here got one (or head) how long did it take before she did it for you?

i like it better when my girl gives me a handjob, I can't even bust off of head no more, not ever since we started fuckin'... i donno, head feels too soft and shit I guess cause its just her lips and her tounge. I guess that shit varies from person to person... alerg'z right now, that shit does feel better with some kinda lubricant like lotion or whatever... but even when she dont use it, she know how ta "treat tha dick well"...

but ay, I have a question, ill just save startin' a new post over it if anyone can answer it for me... Does everyone else get an ERROR message when they come on to this site? I mean it still works and all, but every time when I come to this site from my home computer, DUBCC starts me off on a page with an ERROR MESSAGE that says INVALID USERNAME or some shit... does anyone else get that?

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2002, 07:45:49 PM »
get a cheap ass prostitute, where u live, ill find u one
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2002, 10:21:40 PM »
i really want to get one, but i'd much rather get head. there is this one girl that i know thats like whoa. right now, im trynna hit that. if anyone here got one (or head) how long did it take before she did it for you?

i like it better when my girl gives me a handjob, I can't even bust off of head no more, not ever since we started fuckin'... i donno, head feels too soft and shit I guess cause its just her lips and her tounge. I guess that shit varies from person to person... alerg'z right now, that shit does feel better with some kinda lubricant like lotion or whatever... but even when she dont use it, she know how ta "treat tha dick well"...

but ay, I have a question, ill just save startin' a new post over it if anyone can answer it for me... Does everyone else get an ERROR message when they come on to this site? I mean it still works and all, but every time when I come to this site from my home computer, DUBCC starts me off on a page with an ERROR MESSAGE that says INVALID USERNAME or some shit... does anyone else get that?

who are u?