Author Topic: Brett "Bi Polar" Favre Joins Vikings  (Read 1368 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Brett "Bi Polar" Favre Joins Vikings
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 08:08:20 PM »
ya'll need to shush

this nigga owns the passing yard record + passing TD record + most wins record + 3 MVP awards

how many of yall can say u did that shit huh? none of u niggas  thats who!@!!@R#ARW

lol, i dig it.

but he basically dicked the Vikings, he should have commited himself weeks ago; i wouldn't have a problem with that.

if Farve is healthy, they will be a great team; but if he isn't, they're done.

Farve & AP with the PA option is scary! :o

herpes

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 08:23:23 PM »
Favre is garbage now, but I wouldn't expect different from cats that actually listen to the ESPN talking points.  If Favre were black BSPN would be crucifying him right now.  Instead he is a the good good ol white boy so they handle him with the kid gloves.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 08:28:50 PM »
Favre is garbage now, but I wouldn't expect different from cats that actually listen to the ESPN talking points.  If Favre were black BSPN would be crucifying him right now.  Instead he is a the good good ol white boy so they handle him with the kid gloves.
that omar minaya racism standing out here
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 08:49:18 PM »

C'mon Hack you gotta come better than that.  BTW I am white and I see the racism at BSPN.  And you gotta do better than bringing up Minaya to get a rise outta me, I want the guy canned.

Vikes before Favre >>>> With Favre

OchoCinco

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2009, 08:50:29 PM »
ya'll need to shush

this nigga owns the passing yard record + passing TD record + most wins record + 3 MVP awards

how many of yall can say u did that shit huh? none of u niggas  thats who!@!!@R#ARW

yea n he has only 1 ring and has the most interceptions.

herpes

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 08:56:25 PM »
ya'll need to shush

And the records he holds, he holds them because he hung around for too long.  Dude has had one productive season in the past 5 seasons.  He's probably a jew like elior.

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 09:16:21 PM »
Im  a jets fan...he ruined our season last year...he went from being beloved to being one of the most hated people i sports

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 09:21:56 PM »
Yeah fuck this guy I wish he got shot instead of Steve McNair

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 09:31:59 PM »
Why doesn't Brett Favre just die already

Would you say that if you were a Vikings fan?

Yes, Farve is a turnover machine.  I am a Phins fan I wouldn't want the guy anywhere near my team. 

Your team isn't debating between Tavaris Jackson and Sage Rosenfeld. I'm not hailing the great Favre, but to say he isn't the best available QB for the Vikings right now is simply wrong.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2009, 10:49:07 PM »

C'mon Hack you gotta come better than that.  BTW I am white and I see the racism at BSPN.  And you gotta do better than bringing up Minaya to get a rise outta me, I want the guy canned.

Vikes before Favre >>>> With Favre

no way, Tavaris Jackson wasn't going anywhere; if Farve stays healthy, they are going places in the NFC.

if he starts bitching about his arm by Week 10 though, they're finished.

Farve played amazing for the first half for us last year, then he fell off; if he can play the way he did the first half last year for the entire season this year, it's a wrap for the #1 seed in the NFC.

Yeah fuck this guy I wish he got shot instead of Steve McNair

LOL! harsh! :laugh:

JD Bastin

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2009, 08:59:46 AM »
ya'll need to shush

how many QB own a ring?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2009, 09:52:59 AM »
ya'll need to shush

how many QB own a ring?

yeah, lol.

Farve is top 5 QB's all time; it's just he shouldn't have done this, this late.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2009, 10:12:01 AM »
i stuck up and sided with brett last year. i felt GB was tryin to run him outta town before he was ready. but now he just looks like a drama queen. i will never look at the guy the same way. his "legacy" will suffer IMO.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 10:55:28 AM »
I feel for Tarvaris and Sage, yeah they're not great but they've been working all off season then this old fuck comes in and he's automatically the starter

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »
I feel for Tarvaris and Sage, yeah they're not great but they've been working all off season then this old fuck comes in and he's automatically the starter

Co-sign. When they interviewed them they were both disappointed. And well in they own right to be.