Author Topic: Brett "Bi Polar" Favre Joins Vikings  (Read 1367 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Brett "Bi Polar" Favre Joins Vikings
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2009, 06:24:54 PM »
Joe Montana
Johnny Unitas
Peyton Manning
John Elway
Brett Farve

not necessarily in that order, other than Montana being first.

Anyone of those guys would have been first, Marino included, if they head the debades toughest and fastest defense and the the most revolutionary offensive mind in the game coaching the team. I like Joe Cool too. He was great. Way better than Brady, but let's be real. He plays his whole career on the Bucs and he doesn't get any more praise than Archie Manning gets; great QB with a bad team, but never top 5.

There was nothing in the way Montana played that makes me say he has to be placed higher than Elway.

yeah the main arguement is  "well elway never won without terrell davis"

while Montana won 2 SB's before they had Jerry Rice, and 2 with Rice

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2009, 06:25:53 PM »
i still remember watching the 1997 and 1998 bronco's every week, that offense was one of the best.  if they wanted to run the score up like the 2007 patriots im sure they could have

one game T.D. was playing the Iggles and he had 2 TD's and 120 rushing yards BEFORE THE END OF THE FIRST QUARTER
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2009, 06:34:57 PM »
How was Marino a choker when he never had a running game and had above average wide outs at best lmfao.  And Elway is overrated.  But you guys crack me up with the ESPN talking points.

The Coliseum @ SOHH >>> this dump

Marino >>Elway>> Favre

AIDS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hacks opinion on anything.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2009, 06:44:01 PM »
How was Marino a choker when he never had a running game and had above average wide outs at best lmfao.  And Elway is overrated.  But you guys crack me up with the ESPN talking points.

Marino >>Elway>> Favre

AIDS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hacks opinion on anything.

you fucking moron

Clayton and Duper weren't fucking great recievers??

his RB's were never great, but hell, he even had Kareem Abdoul Jabbar leading the league in TD's one year. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2009, 06:46:44 PM »
this gon be interestin tho
brett still better than 85% of the muffuccaz in the sport...bi polar or not
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2009, 07:16:57 PM »
teflom tammy is tryin to tell us Mark Clayton was not a dope-ass WR?? http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/ClayMa00.htm

he knows less bout football than he does about baseball!

herpes

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2009, 08:07:56 PM »
teflom tammy is tryin to tell us Mark Clayton was not a dope-ass WR?? http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/ClayMa00.htm

Marino made Clayton and Duper great receivers.  Keep on reaching stretch lol.

herpes

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2009, 08:11:08 PM »

Marino >>Elway>> Favre

you fucking moron

Clayton and Duper weren't fucking great recievers??

his RB's were never great, but hell, he even had Kareem Abdoul Jabbar leading the league in TD's one year. 

This cat mentioned Karim Abdul Jabbar LMFAO geeez Hack

And Duper and Clayton were above average Wide Outs that Marino made great.  This cat goin post stats but never watched either one play lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »
compared to your dumbass not knowing that they were ill wideouts?

go enjoy your mets, they lost 15-2 today.  stay out of football threads until you get some knowledge about the game.  kthxbye.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2009, 08:52:36 PM »
The Marks were very good WRs yes, but no one was ever going to confuse them with the top WRs of the 80s. Marino put up some of his biggest numbers every just after they both retired with a 4500yard/30TD season.

It wasn't Rice that gave Joe the first two, it was Walsh. People don't seem to get that. And lets not forget the part of the team that gets overshadowed completely; their defense which is a higher ranked all 80s team than the offense was. They were the best D of the 80s. Fuck Rice. They would have won with out him. They would have won with out Montana too. Just like the Redskins did; with a great D, and great o-line and great play calling. The QB was interchangeable. (like they almost always are).

The bottom line is Marino played as good as any of the best on a regular day and better than anyone else on a great day. His passes were so perfect at times it's ridiculous to see them.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2009, 09:03:07 PM »
Trent Dilfer and the Baltimore Ravens Defense and OLine PROVED you don't need a good QB to win a superbowl (Or WR's)

Anyways...NFC north looks dope now

And people who are saying "im not on brett Favre side" OR EVEN CARE THAT HES PLAYING AGAIN have no lives lol. Unless your a vikings fan or a brett favre hater..you should not care and LET THE MAN DO WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTS IF A TEAM WANTS HIM.

Btw..im pretty sure brett favre doesn't give a fuck if people care or not

« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:11:25 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »
fuck tha rams for not gettin him  lol
(im almost ready to change my fav team)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2009, 11:00:23 AM »
it's funny how some people act surprised by all this LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2009, 11:01:32 AM »

at least you're not discussing basketball with him

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »

at least you're not discussing basketball with him

is he just as clueless?