Author Topic: VIDEO: Jay-Z Feat Rihanna And Kanye West "Run This Town"  (Read 673 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: VIDEO: Jay-Z Feat Rihanna And Kanye West "Run This Town"
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2009, 05:12:51 AM »
Love this record. Beat is classic. Jay-Z flows his ass off on it. Kanye comes with an incredible verse. Feeling Rihanna hook as well. Plus the video tight as hell.
do you have some sort of obsession with that word? you seem to use it every time you dig a track  ;)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2009, 05:35:12 AM »
Average song, shit choice for a single, the only reason it is a single is because of all the names on it and tbh they probably should of left it as a Rihanna track, videos mad cheesy too

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2009, 07:24:30 AM »
The song was boring and I think the director of the video did good job on making at least equally boring music video. Where are the Cristal bottles and million dollar yachts? I give both thumbs down.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2009, 09:13:14 AM »
I feel this song, good flow from HOVA. Don understand all the hate song get!
Remember the first single from the Black album    Change clothes feat Pharell ,  you cant compare that song to Run this town..
When i heard first time change clothes i thought black album will be wack, but it was his best!  (My opinion)