Author Topic: Slaughterhouse Talks Adding Southern MC  (Read 1735 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: Slaughterhouse Talks Adding Southern MC
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2009, 03:02:46 AM »
KIll that noise and this dumb ass topic.

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2009, 05:40:31 AM »
Lil Wayne is overrated but he does do his thang and I cant hate on him.

V2DHeart

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2009, 07:41:22 AM »
If they add Lil Wayne to boost popularity, fuck them, they're selling out and doing the very opposite to the thing they're all about!!! Slaughterhouse is supposed to consist of hard hitting raw MC's, to provide genuine hot product, not some whiney ass monotone wack ass rapper like Wayne lol. If they add anyone wack, I refuse to buy anything else from them ever again
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »
fuck the south lets just add tech n9ne!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2009, 03:46:11 PM »
If they add Lil Wayne to boost popularity, fuck them, they're selling out and doing the very opposite to the thing they're all about!!! Slaughterhouse is supposed to consist of hard hitting raw MC's, to provide genuine hot product, not some whiney ass monotone wack ass rapper like Wayne lol. If they add anyone wack, I refuse to buy anything else from them ever again

What if the music was still good?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2009, 04:04:17 PM »

People just get too caught up in image I reckon aye

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2009, 05:21:01 PM »

People just get too caught up in image I reckon aye

i'd say so, i don't give up on songs before a listen just because Wayne was on there.

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »
Bun B

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2009, 07:27:48 PM »
Stating that T.I. and Lil Wayne would be at the top of their list, the group talked about what they thought of a southern emcee joining the team.

FUUUUCK NO!! I'll boycott SH if they add Lil Lame to the group.
Next they'll have wack ass Drumma Boy or DJ Montay producing tracks.

If it was Chamillionaire, Scarface, Z-Ro or Trae, I wouldn't mind, but why fix it if it ain't broke.

what makes you think LIl wayne or TI would waste their time with this group of no namers?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2009, 07:54:27 PM »
lol @ people defending lil wayne...

The issue here is that Royce just said lil wayne would be at the top of his list for straight lyricism. It takes away from his credibility. Whether they add someone or not (and we know they won't), the fact that he called lil wayne a lyricist makes me seriously question his taste in music. These are the guys supposedly speaking out against the pop bullshit that comes out every year and bringing back real lyricism, yet they are giving props to the fucking king of the pop bullshit?  Name me a pop song worse than Lollipop or Mrs. Officer...seriously, fuck royce for saying that. If they think lil wayne is a real lyricist spitting real shit, then who the fuck are the fake, pop bullshit artists they keep complaining about? I want some names...This is whats wrong with hip hop right now, everyone wants to complain about the bullshit pop music being put out but not one of these rappers have the balls to name names. They'd rather diss a legendary group that isn't popular anymore (Wu) than even say one word against a popular artist. Slaughterhouse...more like Slaughter pussies. They come out with some sick music, but damn grow some balls.

And fuck the people saying lil Wayne was dope back in the day before C3...back then he was in hot boyz...HOT BOYZ!!! A commercial pop group that he wasn't even the best member of. I know a lot of you grew up in the late 90s, and you grew up on that music and thought it was hot, but trust me it was still watered down commercial bullshit. There ain't a damn difference between Bling Bling and the music on the radio now and thats the truth.

okay I'm done.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2009, 08:57:47 PM »
I could give a fuck about Waynes pop hits. Fact is, he makes dope tracks like "Hustler Muzik" "Shooter" "Pussy Money Weed" "Fly In" and "Dr. Carter". And this is coming from someone who doesn't really bump Waynes shit, the kid can spit...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »
waynes wack
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2009, 09:12:03 PM »

when Wayne was pumpin' out music like this & the rest of Tha Carter & Tha Carter II, i have to admit i was a big fan. 8)

titoveli

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »
Young Buck  ;D ;D ;D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2009, 10:30:48 PM »

when Wayne was pumpin' out music like this & the rest of Tha Carter & Tha Carter II, i have to admit i was a big fan. 8)

Word em up. In the last few years though, not so much lol