Author Topic: "Nuthin But A G Thang" Remix - FINAL VERSION + INSTRUMENTAL  (Read 1656 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: "Nuthin But A G Thang" Remix (+ Karma for feedback) 2nd DRAFT
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 03:13:50 PM »
Well I ain't got no producers ear or knowledge...this just from a listener's ear..

But judging from the 2nd draft, that beat, besides being ill, sounds like a story telling or a 'deeper' track than 'Nuthin' But A G Thang', you should pick another song I think, song and beat don't go wit each other in my honest opinion. But I think the beat! YOU did that beat word???

I made the beat specifically for this song. I based it off Leon Haywood's "I Wanna Do Something Freaky To You" (different part from the original sample tho).  I see what you're saying tho.  I was trying to make it more of a laid back song.  The synth melody is based off the original too.  Do you think it needs to be more upbeat?

Yeah, I'd myself say make it a lil more upbeat. I don't know. Good shit anyways, and course propz back.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 10:06:05 AM »
damn the 2nd one is str8 dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »
I got soemthing for you to see I am only allowing certain people to see this..........

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 10:58:21 AM »
check your pms and get at me if you wanna know what to do with it..............

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 09:01:02 AM »
check your pms and get at me if you wanna know what to do with it..............

Thanks, I appreciate it.  I don't know where you got those contacts but some of the names are wrong :/ Thanks either way tho.  What did you think of the remix?

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 09:03:17 AM »
Been working on the third draft, I tried switching up the drum pattern and I didn't like it.  I've sprinkled more stuff throughout tho.

I have to take the Dre and Snoop stems and put them together myself into 1 file because my MV doesn't have enough wav memory for both.   :grumpy:

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 11:23:44 AM »
man maybe I spelled some of them wrong but the stuff with dre is accurate............mayne I think the cubevision is old,maybe the last one is the most recent,and I got jimmy iovines email which I didn't bother to put on there............

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 09:23:41 AM »
adon do you know where the thread is wit the middle eastern vibe?
if so can you up thread?
good lookin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 10:16:44 AM »
Alright so I just upped the third draft.  I'm workin on the 4th right now.  It still needs some tweaking.  I need to try to eq the vocals a bit better and add things here and there. 

let me know what you think!

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 10:21:08 AM »
if so can you up thread?
good lookin

This one?

<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=7845818-63f" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=7845818-63f</a>

Blood$

Re: "Nuthin But A G Thang" Remix (+ Karma for feedback) 3RD DRAFT
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 10:30:33 AM »
3rd draft sounds pretty dope, I'm feelin' the beat a lot... I would just try to play around with the vocals to match the beat a little more, like in the hook... other than that this is sounding real nice, props for your work  8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2009, 10:46:10 AM »
3rd draft sounds pretty dope, I'm feelin' the beat a lot... I would just try to play around with the vocals to match the beat a little more, like in the hook... other than that this is sounding real nice, props for your work  8)

I know what you mean, the beginning of the second hook seems off.  But I matched the bpm on the sample, I'll see if I can put a delay on it.  Only thing is that I'm totally out of .wav memory so it's hard to change.  props for listening tho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 03:03:51 PM »
yeah thats the one
damn thats got some dretox in it...lol

if so can you up thread?
good lookin

This one?

<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=7845818-63f" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=7845818-63f</a>
Cube

BG Dresta

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »
I like that 3rd draft...the whine synth in the end is from Next Episode OG right?...sounds tight...

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 01:21:15 AM »
sounds like a c-infamous influenced track...nvrtheless it's pretty dope man. props. 8)