Author Topic: damn tech, its just you against the world  (Read 593 times)

Doggystylin

damn tech, its just you against the world
« on: October 31, 2002, 05:06:03 PM »
damn tech, seems like your all alone now...u had infinite on the side to back u up and others would occasionaly step in to help the muslim side of the discussion(including me) but infinite gone,nowdays i refuse to argue because its pointless, and everyone else seems to have died, lol....

infinite59

Re:damn tech, its just you against the world
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 05:59:41 PM »
Naw I'm back.  I've just been very busy.  Tech doesn't really need me to serve these fools, he's been doing just fine without me.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2002, 07:21:08 PM »
Naw I'm back.  I've just been very busy.  Tech doesn't really need me to serve these fools, he's been doing just fine without me.  

naw im pretty sure your gone

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2002, 02:01:37 PM »
yeah the scene in the Hall is wierd

im kinda by my lonely, but then again englewood and jake etc are also quiet

theres this new breed of peeps like Ant, Cracker J, etc to take on!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2002, 04:41:07 PM »

Naw I'm pretty sure I'm here.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2002, 05:45:06 PM »

Naw I'm pretty sure I'm here.

no actually im pretty sure your gone....its friday your far far away right now in sacramento, your gone, admit it

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2002, 12:34:46 PM »
LoL, i been away for a while now, been busy in shit...  But im back now, and I noticed techs become a bit more "nicer" and "easier" on ppl who oppose him lol...peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2002, 03:09:47 PM »
I dont even come and express my views in here anymore. I just look at peoples opinions every once in awhile.

To me, it's pointless fighting with people over religion and politics on the internet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2002, 04:31:19 PM »
I dont even come and express my views in here anymore. I just look at peoples opinions every once in awhile.

To me, it's pointless fighting with people over religion and politics on the internet.

Islam is the greatest religion!!!!  Jihad!!!!! .....  sorry, lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2002, 10:38:30 PM »

LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2002, 11:17:17 PM »
*yawn*

got bored wit hall of mirrors....tha same argument TOO many times.

n nobody in here has changed ANY of their views thru all tha arguing lol

itz good fah exercisin yah mind tho...well, arguin wit sum people is more like a light workout...rather then an exercise haha!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2002, 02:12:16 PM »

what the %^&*....idiot

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2002, 04:39:02 PM »
*yawn*

itz good fah exercisin yah mind tho...well, arguin wit sum people is more like a light workout...rather then an exercise haha!

No... This conversation at message boards does affect the way people believe.  I'm living proof of that.  I remember, before I knew anything about Islam in the year 2000, I was talking about rappers believing in God at a bodyrott Eminem forum.  And some cat (Leviation Demented) that was always trying to diss me and find fault in me, accidently did some good in my life, even though he was trying to throw shade on me.... he said...

"You don't know what the fuck your talking about, you think that when rappers say God they are talking about Jesus or Christianity, or some bullshit like that?  Hell no man.  You got it all wrong.  Rappers are saying God, their talking about themselves, the black mens, as the fathers and first people of this Earth.  They are 5%'s and they believe that only 5% of the world is intelligent and they have to teach everyone else.  The 5% Nation is a spinoff of the Nation of Islam, which is a spinoff of true Islam.  Alot of these rappers are also Muslims.  When they say God, they are really talking about Allah, the arabic word for God.  That's what rappers are saying, get it straight kid."

^^He said some shit like that.  I never really liked the dude but it did make me realize that there was a whole nother religion and world out there changing peoples lifes that I knew little or nothing about besides seeing the movie Malcolm X.

So... all this argument does affect people.  Whether you realize it or not.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 04:41:31 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2002, 05:57:52 PM »
*yawn*

No... This conversation at message boards does affect the way people believe.  I'm living proof of that.  I remember, before I knew anything about Islam in the year 2000, I was talking about rappers believing in God at a bodyrott Eminem forum.  And some cat (Leviation Demented) that was always trying to diss me and find fault in me, accidently did some good in my life, even though he was trying to throw shade on me.... he said...

"You don't know what the fuck your talking about, you think that when rappers say God they are talking about Jesus or Christianity, or some bullshit like that?  Hell no man.  You got it all wrong.  Rappers are saying God, their talking about themselves, the black mens, as the fathers and first people of this Earth.  They are 5%'s and they believe that only 5% of the world is intelligent and they have to teach everyone else.  The 5% Nation is a spinoff of the Nation of Islam, which is a spinoff of true Islam.  Alot of these rappers are also Muslims.  When they say God, they are really talking about Allah, the arabic word for God.  That's what rappers are saying, get it straight kid."

^^He said some shit like that.  I never really liked the dude but it did make me realize that there was a whole nother religion and world out there changing peoples lifes that I knew little or nothing about besides seeing the movie Malcolm X.

So... all this argument does affect people.  Whether you realize it or not.
you dumb ass...you base your religion on what rappers think and what some dude told you on a message board...LOL....fool....good to know you can think on your own....and that has to be one of the dumbest things i've ever heard(what that guy told you)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 06:03:26 PM by verbalassaulta »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2002, 07:54:33 PM »

can you read verbal assaulta? do they have quality education in your trailer park?

infinite said that the conversation he had with that guy introducted Islam to him, he didnt say he converted on the spot

- Lewis Carroll