Author Topic: I want to punch someone in the face...  (Read 524 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I want to punch someone in the face...
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 09:51:44 AM »
It's all about opinions, Kobe's career isn't even over yet, a lot of people will never see him as better than MJ but I think we have to wait until he's done playing to make a fair judgement.

MJ has 4 more league MVP's and 2 more nba rings

and the fact that MJ quit in his PRIME goes against Kobe as well - who knows if the Bulls couldve made it 8 rings in a row with MJ there those 2 seasons   (i know he came back late into one of them but he wasn't the same yet)

Kobe woulda won 8 in a row in Jordan's shoes, cuz he has a drive that wouldn't have let him retire for baseball.

As far as skills go, Kobe>Jordan...get over it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qCkdd5xsq5w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qCkdd5xsq5w</a>

simply a case of "anything you can do, i can do better" 8)

MJ would have won 10 if he didn't retire. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 10:00:26 AM »
^doubt it

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 02:11:21 PM »
You know you're gay when you say things like this:

Kobe woulda won 8 in a row in Jordan's shoes, cuz he has a drive that wouldn't have let him retire for baseball.

JD Bastin

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 04:04:35 PM »
mj > kobe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »

naah...you know you're gay when u pussy out on a sports bet like a little bitch.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 09:12:21 PM »
nik you are a crackhead if you think Kobe has better skills than jordan LOL

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 11:05:46 PM »
nik you are a crackhead if you think Kobe has better skills than jordan LOL

Phil Jax agrees with me :-*

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2009, 12:21:39 AM »
Here we go.................. lol.

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 01:32:29 AM »

naah...you know you're gay when u pussy out on a sports bet like a little bitch.
here we go ::)  so predictable  ::)

be a man for once and admit jordan is better, jurkle

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2009, 02:14:17 AM »

Would that special 'someone' be Nic? lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2009, 09:06:33 AM »

jurkle? LOL..you fuckin nerd. first i'd have to believe that jordan was better in order to admit that. as of now, jordan is better career-wise. skillwise, they're neck-and-neck, but kobe has the edge. when kobe's career is over, we will be able to judge who had the better career. for all we know, lakers win the next 5 championships, and to say that there is no argument for Kobe after that would be beyond idiotic.

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

here we go ::)  so predictable  ::)

jurkle? LOL..you fuckin nerd. first i'd have to believe that jordan was better in order to admit that. as of now, jordan is better career-wise. skillwise, they're neck-and-neck, but kobe has the edge. when kobe's career is over, we will be able to judge who had the better career. for all we know, lakers win the next 5 championships, and to say that there is no argument for Kobe after that would be beyond idiotic.
your whole arguments are strictly based on a bunch of "what ifs"....just be a man and admit it...Jordan is the GOAT...and was better than Kobe will ever be.  Go and watch those videos I posted in the first post.  You cant watch those and tell me Kobe was EVER THAT good.

SKILL WISE

Aerial Moves/ Dunks - Jordan>>>>Kobe
Defense -  Jordan>>>>>>>Kobe
Leadership - Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe (is this even a legit question?)
Shooting - Jordan (career 50%)>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe (career 42%)
Championships - Jordan
MVPS - Jordan
Finals MVPs - Jordan

I could go on allllllllllllll day............NIK you lose.  You are just rooting for a "well maybe one day..." type of thing here.  Its pretty sad.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:13:03 PM by PLANT »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2009, 09:54:21 AM »

here we go ::)  so predictable  ::)

your whole arguments are strictly based on a bunch of "what ifs"....just be a man and admit it...Jordan is the GOAT...and was better than Kobe will ever be.  Go and watch those videos I posted in the first post.  You cant watch those and tell me Kobe was EVER THAT good.

SKILL WISE

Aerial Moves/ Dunks - Jordan>>>>Kobe
Defense -  Jordan>>>>>>>Kobe
Leadership - Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe (is this even a legit question?)
Shooting - Jordan (career 50%)>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe (career 42%)
Championships - Jordan
MVPS - Jordan
Finals MVPs - Jordan

I could go on allllllllllllll day............NIK you lose.  You are just rooting for a "well maybe one day..." type of thing here.  Its pretty sad.

LOL..what you fail to realize is that you cant use career accolades as an argument against someone who hasnt finished his career....Kobe at this age has more rings than Jordan did at his age, and that's the main accomplishment. Kobe has a good chance to surpass Jordan in rings, and if he does, he will be considered better by a lot more people.......now, i watched all the videos and there is not one thing in those videos that Kobe can't do, and that's a fact. Kobe actually has more in his offensive arsenal than Jordan did, he is the best defender on the team (Pippen was always assigned the toughest defensive tasks in Chicago), and he is UNQUESTIONABLY a better shooter than Jordan was...now, get Jordan's dick out your mouth and stop feeding into the hype, cuz you know damn well you mostly know Jordan based off of video highlights and word of mouth..PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2009, 12:15:55 PM »
dude Im 26 years old.  I witnessed Jordan win all his titles as a kid and saw everything he accomplished.  Im sure you were too young to remember.  Im not basing my knowledge from video highlights.  I was the biggest ProStars fan you ever met, kid.  Ive made MAYBE 10 threads of Jordan in my 9 year history of dubcc, compared to your 1000+ Kobe threads....how you gona sit there and say Jordans dick is in my mouth?  You are the biggest dickrider in internet history!  Go check yourself!  

And how is Kobe a better shooter than Jordan?  I already proved you wrong remember?
Jordan career 50%  Kobe career 42%

Pippen, was a great defender no doubt...But its retarded for you to say he was the best defender on the bulls.  Mike didnt lead the league and steals, or win defensive player of the year for no reason, fool.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 02:03:31 PM »
dude Im 26 years old.  I witnessed Jordan win all his titles as a kid and saw everything he accomplished.  Im sure you were too young to remember.  Im not basing my knowledge from video highlights.  I was the biggest ProStars fan you ever met, kid.  Ive made MAYBE 10 threads of Jordan in my 9 year history of dubcc, compared to your 1000+ Kobe threads....how you gona sit there and say Jordans dick is in my mouth?  You are the biggest dickrider in internet history!  Go check yourself!  

And how is Kobe a better shooter than Jordan?  I already proved you wrong remember?
Jordan career 50%  Kobe career 42%

Pippen, was a great defender no doubt...But its retarded for you to say he was the best defender on the bulls.  Mike didnt lead the league and steals, or win defensive player of the year for no reason, fool.

LMAO@using percentages to prove Jordan was a better shooter....what a genius u must be! Kobe has a lower percentage on his field goals due to the fact that he is a betetr shooter, you idiot. see, Kobe has more range, so he shoots a lot more outside shots than Jordan ever did, who was much better in the paint than he was from the perimeter. that means Jordan has a higher percentage because a higher percentage of his shots came from close range, since he wasnt as good a shooter. Is Shaq a better shooter than Jordan because he has a higher field goal percentage? My God, some of your arguments are making you look extremely slow

and it is a known fact that Pippen was defensively assigned the best player on the opposing team, so quit making ridiculous arguments....PeACe