Author Topic: How Pat Buchanan Views Canada  (Read 248 times)

Suga Foot

How Pat Buchanan Views Canada
« on: November 03, 2002, 09:58:41 PM »
I was watchin the news earlier and they were talking to Pat Buchanan (sp), earlier this week he was raggin on Canada and he called us Soviet Canuckastan.  I don't really get it but whatever.  Anyway he siad something that made a lot of sense to me.  He was saying how The US has such a big military and spends so much money on their military, and Canada has basically nothing.  Canada is just relying on the US for protection, and we would depend on them to help us if needed.  So here's Canada relying on the US for protection, but we critisize everything they do.  Canada's like the US's younger little annoying brother.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:How Pat Buchanan Views Canada
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2002, 11:37:03 AM »
I think Pat Buchanan is gassed off himself ever since a few thousand votes in Florida intended for Gore went to him
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2002, 04:28:02 PM »
I hate people who propagate and promote lies such as this.  Here's the way I look at it.  Canada isn't an imperialist country.  They don't get in the business of other countries.  The money that they could waste militarily they use to protect a health care system that vastly surpasses that of the United States.  

Why would any country want to attack Canada anyway?  They mind there own business.  The only reason any country would attack Canada is to colonize it and usurp it's resources.  And in the event that that would happen, the international community would be behind Canada and they would have every right to liberate themselves from their oppressor by any means necassary.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2002, 05:17:05 PM »
I hate people who propagate and promote lies such as this.  Here's the way I look at it.  Canada isn't an imperialist country.  They don't get in the business of other countries.  The money that they could waste militarily they use to protect a health care system that vastly surpasses that of the United States.  

Why would any country want to attack Canada anyway?  They mind there own business.  The only reason any country would attack Canada is to colonize it and usurp it's resources.  And in the event that that would happen, the international community would be behind Canada and they would have every right to liberate themselves from their oppressor by any means necassary.

I agree, but it seems that lately Canada has been opposing the States more than usual.  Probably because Bush is a tard.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2002, 10:35:43 PM »
the Canadian govt has an obligation to listen to its citizens

Right now, its citizens (more than 50%) oppose a US war on Iraq

Right now, the Americans are holding a 17 year old Canadian citizen in custody without his rights

Right now, A Canadian citizen is stuck in his native Syria because the US deported him to his birth country not the country he is a citizen off

we have a right to be pissed off
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll