Author Topic: The REAL tracklist & FEATURINGS: Blueprint 2  (Read 767 times)

S.G.V.

Re:The REAL tracklist & FEATURINGS: Blueprint 2
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2002, 12:48:30 PM »

Jay can DEFINATELY hold his own against Dre, LoL.
Hell, Jay is probably gonna write Dre's verse, so he can make sure to make his own verse better.
And Truth is a SINGER, lol..

Remember "Is that yo chick" with Memph & Twista??
Twista didn't outshine Jigga on that one.. But with Outkast in the mix too, Jigga better step up his game.

And for the Lenny-track, you sure Heavy D is gonna produce it??
Lenny & Jay has worked together before, on that Mary J-track with Rockwilder on the beat. That was heat.

And you already heard the M.O.P-track, and I think Jay would have been killed if he had his verse between Fame & Danze, but he wisely chose to go last, and it's more of a "icing on the cake"-verse. Dope track fo real.
no jayz cant hold his own on a dre beat...he'll be out done...dre aint no rapper he cant even out do baby or mannie fresh....Twista outshines everyone...jayz cant contest

Jome

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2002, 06:12:23 AM »

Jay can DEFINATELY hold his own against Dre, LoL.
Hell, Jay is probably gonna write Dre's verse, so he can make sure to make his own verse better.
And Truth is a SINGER, lol..

Remember "Is that yo chick" with Memph & Twista??
Twista didn't outshine Jigga on that one.. But with Outkast in the mix too, Jigga better step up his game.

And for the Lenny-track, you sure Heavy D is gonna produce it??
Lenny & Jay has worked together before, on that Mary J-track with Rockwilder on the beat. That was heat.

And you already heard the M.O.P-track, and I think Jay would have been killed if he had his verse between Fame & Danze, but he wisely chose to go last, and it's more of a "icing on the cake"-verse. Dope track fo real.
no jayz cant hold his own on a dre beat...he'll be out done...dre aint no rapper he cant even out do baby or mannie fresh....Twista outshines everyone...jayz cant contest

Ehemm, you haven't heard these??:

Jay Z feat. Dr.Dre - "Watch me"
Jay Z feat. Twista, Memphis Bleek & Missy - "Is that yo chick"

The first one is a Dre-beat...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2002, 09:12:31 AM »

I don't have that album but I thought that Timbaland did the beat for "Watch Me" eventhough it doesn't really make sense.

Instigator

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2002, 12:17:18 PM »
Irv Gotti & Lil' Rob produced "Watch Me", Timbaland did "Is That Yo Chick". I wouldn't wanna sound annoying, just thought I'd point it out... Peace

Jome

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2002, 08:29:11 PM »
Irv Gotti & Lil' Rob produced "Watch Me", Timbaland did "Is That Yo Chick". I wouldn't wanna sound annoying, just thought I'd point it out... Peace

Ohh, I knew Timbo did that, but Irv Gotti??
It sounds like Dre, and it's strange that Dre would want to be on a Gotti-beat..
I have the European version, and that trackl isn't on there.

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2002, 11:17:10 PM »

ive heard the watch me track...dont think its dre my friend...and tho is that yo BITCH was wack as hell twista blazed gayz and memphis geek(lol notice how this between me n u really seems like when first came on to this board)

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2002, 10:10:56 AM »

Watch Me got Dres typical Blunt sound at the beginning
I think its a Dre beat

btw Dre ain't no lyricist but he can flow really dope sometimes.
IF the lyrics be on the same level he could outshine Jay.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2002, 11:27:20 AM »
1. Irv Gotti produced "Watch Me". I'm looking at the booklet right now.

2. Twista outshined Jay on "Is That Yo Chick?". Twista has only been outshined/met his match with Ludacris on "Freaky Thangs".

3. Dre, Sean Paul and M.O.P. will never outshine Jay when it comes to rhyming. Twista and Big Boi outshined Jay on "Poppin' Tags". Rakim was the same as Jay on "The Watcher 2". The last two statements is the general consensus by people who have heard those tracks.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2002, 11:44:26 AM »
Rakim was the same as Jay on "The Watcher 2".

That is certainly questionable.

teecee

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2002, 02:17:15 PM »
Come on jome, Being that you always diss the fuck outta NIk or not researching before commenting, I would think you would no better than to say something stupid like Dre produced Watch Me!  Or how about the time you argued with me that Meth and Red are brothers!  I will never forget that shit, that was hilarious.....then i see you always trying to sound so fucking smart,with your dumbass comments " Ehemm, you haven't heard these??"......how about you learn to relax, becuase guess what?  It seems ever you make mistakes........peace

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2002, 02:28:06 PM »
Or how about the time you argued with me that Meth and Red are brothers!  I will never forget that shit, that was hilarious.....

Redman and Method Man are brothers...are you joking?  Did you actually argue about that?

Jome

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2002, 07:00:54 PM »
Come on jome, Being that you always diss the fuck outta NIk or not researching before commenting, I would think you would no better than to say something stupid like Dre produced Watch Me!  Or how about the time you argued with me that Meth and Red are brothers!  I will never forget that shit, that was hilarious.....then i see you always trying to sound so fucking smart,with your dumbass comments " Ehemm, you haven't heard these??"......how about you learn to relax, becuase guess what?  It seems ever you make mistakes........peace

Geez, calm down dude ::)

We did NOT argue about them being brothers, but HALF-brothers.
And have you actually heard "Watch me"??
That sounds VERY much like a average Dre-beat!
Irv did a good job on that one copying the Dre-sound.

And one mo thing: Are you stalking me on WCC??
You reply as soon as I have misinterpreted sumthin or made a strange comment..
 :P

teecee

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2002, 10:18:14 AM »
Jome, aint trying to stalk you man, i just think you need to be checked sometimes, just like you alwyas check others, alright?  Nothing really personal, and i could give a fuck about you.............i read posts, you post in a lot of posts, and i often dont agree with what you say....if that is stalikng you, so be it.......

Oh ya, i got the jigga album with Watch Me on it, i know it sounds like a Dre beat, but i also know that just because it sounds like a Dre beat does not mean it is a Dre beat (refer to NIK)..........peace

Jome

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2002, 06:10:34 PM »
Jome, aint trying to stalk you man, i just think you need to be checked sometimes, just like you alwyas check others, alright?  Nothing really personal, and i could give a fuck about you.............i read posts, you post in a lot of posts, and i often dont agree with what you say....if that is stalikng you, so be it.......

LoL :P