Author Topic: 3 drunk guys jumped my dad  (Read 266 times)

Sikotic™

3 drunk guys jumped my dad
« on: November 04, 2002, 10:31:53 PM »
I swear to God if I even find out who they are I'll kill them.

He stopped at a liquor store and three fools were trying to rob him. They didn't get shit from him tho lol. He got beat up pretty bad though. Black eye and some cuts.

I'm worried about him cause he's getting too old for this shit. He isn't in his 20's anymore, he's 44 years old. He shouldn't be fighting drunk motherfuckers. For all he knew they coulda had knives or guns, you know.

Ahhh...drama.....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
Re:3 drunk guys jumped my dad
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2002, 10:33:38 PM »
you better give them a gooood ass wooping if you find out who they are!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2002, 10:36:55 PM »
Fuck an ass whoopin'. I'll kill 'em.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2002, 10:40:20 PM »
damn man it kinda sounds like from some posts that I read of yours that either
a. you got bad luck
b. your dad got bad luck
c. your family got bad luck
d. all the above

I can't remember any stories too well, but maybe one about someone in your family getting in a car accident.  Well that sucks, but just remember what goes around comes around.  Plus after awhile of having bad luck you are bound to have some real good luck in the future.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2002, 10:40:49 PM »
Im there if you need me,

*calls California Al Qaeda sleeper cells*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2002, 01:56:44 AM »
damn foo...u need to go find this foo and whoop that tail...thats disrespect to clock a man of that age unless he did something....i say u grab ya toughest homies and ride on those foos....

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2002, 02:08:25 AM »
if u ever find em...beat da living shit outta those fags.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2002, 02:25:52 AM »
Man, he's not too old, lol.  44 is young... hella young.  I plan to live to at least 100.  

That sucks he got jumped, I hope he got a few swings in, though, or maybe said something or did something that'll make those guys wake up a little bit, and change their mind.  Don't worry, they'll get their reward one day, at the hands of a bigger man or a bigger god.  Peace~

bez

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2002, 08:01:49 AM »
dam thats so fucked up sik.  Get me a plane ticket and we'll hunt the twats down and kill em. And truma there is no point on planning to live til your 100, you might not even reach 30 mate.  

Bez

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2002, 11:08:55 AM »
That's fucked up.  I would flip out if somone beat up my dad.  I don't even know what I'd do.  damn.  

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2002, 01:31:05 PM »
Sorry to hear that your dad god jumped homie. Hope you find the guys that did it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2002, 07:18:13 PM »
damn man it kinda sounds like from some posts that I read of yours that either
a. you got bad luck
b. your dad got bad luck
c. your family got bad luck
d. all the above

I can't remember any stories too well, but maybe one about someone in your family getting in a car accident.  Well that sucks, but just remember what goes around comes around.  Plus after awhile of having bad luck you are bound to have some real good luck in the future.

It's all of the above man lol

I know 44 isn't old, but he has slowed down. It wasn't as bad as I thought last night. He just got a red eye and a gash on his face. He told me he had his keys in his hands so he cut one guys face up and made him scream lol. There was blood on the key so he did somehting with it.

It was so dark he never got a good look at their faces so I dount I'll ever see them. But, whatever, they'll get theirs in due time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2002, 03:30:34 AM »
I swear to God if I even find out who they are I'll kill them.

He stopped at a liquor store and three fools were trying to rob him. They didn't get shit from him tho lol. He got beat up pretty bad though. Black eye and some cuts.

I'm worried about him cause he's getting too old for this shit. He isn't in his 20's anymore, he's 44 years old. He shouldn't be fighting drunk motherfuckers. For all he knew they coulda had knives or guns, you know.

Ahhh...drama.....

my dad is 43 years old too ...but he could easilly beat the shit out of 3  young guys  ......especially when they are  are drunk lol
« Last Edit: November 07, 2002, 03:34:51 AM by Scarfacetony »

ToNe1904

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2002, 02:53:33 PM »
damn homie, SD aint nuhn but 2 hrs frum Burbank...we swoop up tha homiez n do da damn thang.

*black rag across tha face, red rag out tha back pocket, grabbin tha 9...letz do thiz*  ;)

ToNe1904

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2002, 03:00:06 PM »
my dad is 43 years old too ...but he could easilly beat the shit out of 3  young guys  ......especially when they are  are drunk lol

....damn, anotha "my dad iz tha toughest guy in tha world" mentality lol

real shit, numbas is everythang...n thas real. i aint scared of a muhafucka, but at tha same time...i know when tha time tah fight iz, and when tha time tah git back at em lata is.