Author Topic: Tennessee Titans start off 0-2  (Read 1803 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Tennessee Titans start off 0-2
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 06:55:48 PM »
I think jets take next week and collins loses his job.Jets Defense looks scary good.Theyve given up nine points in two games against two good offenses.
Pats offense is over rated. I give 'em props for Houston though.

I can't see us at 0-3 and can't see Jets at 3-0 :P

tom brady & randy moss....OVER RATED???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »
didn't the JEts beat the Titans last year too?? :D
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 06:57:22 PM »
I think jets take next week and collins loses his job.Jets Defense looks scary good.Theyve given up nine points in two games against two good offenses.

Brady & Moss are HOFers, their offense is far from overrated lol.

anyway, Kerry got me 22 points in fantasy, he better not lose his job.

with Kerry the Titans can finish 10-6, with VY i'm looking at 0-16. ;D

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 06:57:52 PM »
Well will shall see but I think its whats going to happen.Not that the titans deserve to be 0-3 or anything.The jets defense is stacked with talent and they now have a great system to utilize them in.The running game is solid and leon washington has officially been unleashed.I dont even think its going to be a close game I think their going to blow titans out.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »
Well will shall see but I think its whats going to happen.Not that the titans deserve to be 0-3 or anything.The jets defense is stacked with talent and they now have a great system to utilize them in.The running game is solid and leon washington has officially been unleashed.I dont even think its going to be a close game I think their going to blow titans out.

darrelle revis, david harris, bart scott, kris jenkins, shaun ellis, kerry rhodes

the jets defense is stacked indeed.  they got the best CB in football in Revis, who's shut down Andre Johnson and Randy Moss back to back

AND CALVIN PACE COMES BACK IN WEEK 5

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2009, 07:12:02 PM »
Brady & Moss aren't over rated but don't forget Brady is coming off serious surgery that has a history of fucking over QB's. No way Jets blow us out.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »

Of course Brady is over rated. You can tell me he's great and I'll spend a liot of time arguing but no athlete in this sport has gotten as much acclaim, even when he's off the field, as Tom Brady gets. When he was injured last year they were blaming bad special teams plays on Brady not being there. That's the definition of over rated.

And he's always been a below average QB when he can't stand in te pocket for 45 seconds and his targets aren't completely wide open. He could never thread the needle or throw a decent fade. That's a fact. Moss simply isn't on fire like he was two ears ago and that o-line has aged I guess. Brady's entire career has been a dink and dunk screen play QB. he gets one year of high numbers and everything thinks that's par for the course. Tom Brady is a yard and TD king like Roger Maris is a Homerun king.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 07:24:26 PM »

Of course Brady is over rated. You can tell me he's great and I'll spend a liot of time arguing but no athlete in this sport has gotten as much acclaim, even when he's off the field, as Tom Brady gets. When he was injured last year they were blaming bad special teams plays on Brady not being there. That's the definition of over rated.

And he's always been a below average QB when he can't stand in te pocket for 45 seconds and his targets aren't completely wide open. He could never thread the needle or throw a decent fade. That's a fact. Moss simply isn't on fire like he was two ears ago and that o-line has aged I guess. Brady's entire career has been a dink and dunk screen play QB. he gets one year of high numbers and everything thinks that's par for the course. Tom Brady is a yard and TD king like Roger Maris is a Homerun king.

most TD's in a single season, multiple rings = HOFer.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 07:40:42 PM »
Brady & Moss aren't over rated but don't forget Brady is coming off serious surgery that has a history of fucking over QB's. No way Jets blow us out.

jets beat the texans 24-3

texans beat the titans 34-31

according to the transitive property theory the JEts should ebat the Titans

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 07:41:16 PM »
oh and i SWEAR TO GOD the titans better not think about putting in Vince "vanilla" Young if they want to win

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 07:42:19 PM »
we beat the Texans 24-7. :P

EDIT: i agree with you though, by that theory, we should win lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »
brady is over rated but he's still one of the bset QBs in the league

i didn't see any problem out of Brady in the pre season playing against 1st string defenses...just in the reg season

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 07:45:04 PM »

jets beat the texans 24-3

texans beat the titans 34-31

according to the transitive property theory the JEts should ebat the Titans
that doesnt always work

titans beat steelers
steelers beat ravens
ravens beat titans

:-X
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 07:49:09 PM »
the jets defense will KILL your offense

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 07:51:31 PM »
and dont forget the beat down the jets gave the titans last season