Author Topic: Tennessee Titans start off 0-2  (Read 1802 times)

Lunatic

Re: Tennessee Titans start off 0-2
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »
and dont forget the beat down the jets gave the titans last season
just like this year there favorite, we should have killed them last year....proving it's 1 game
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2009, 08:31:26 PM »
you guys better be able to stop Cotchery and Leon
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2009, 08:50:58 PM »
We stop the run as good as anyone. Cotchery I ain't sure about that

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009, 08:56:32 PM »
I think jets take next week and collins loses his job.Jets Defense looks scary good.Theyve given up nine points in two games against two good offenses.
Pats offense is over rated. I give 'em props for Houston though.

I can't see us at 0-3 and can't see Jets at 3-0 :P

Brady & Moss are HOFers, their offense is far from overrated lol.

anyway, Kerry got me 22 points in fantasy, he better not lose his job.

with Kerry the Titans can finish 10-6, with VY i'm looking at 0-16. ;D

Of course Brady is over rated. You can tell me he's great and I'll spend a liot of time arguing but no athlete in this sport has gotten as much acclaim, even when he's off the field, as Tom Brady gets. When he was injured last year they were blaming bad special teams plays on Brady not being there. That's the definition of over rated.

And he's always been a below average QB when he can't stand in te pocket for 45 seconds and his targets aren't completely wide open. He could never thread the needle or throw a decent fade. That's a fact. Moss simply isn't on fire like he was two ears ago and that o-line has aged I guess. Brady's entire career has been a dink and dunk screen play QB. he gets one year of high numbers and everything thinks that's par for the course. Tom Brady is a yard and TD king like Roger Maris is a Homerun king.

most TD's in a single season, multiple rings = HOFer.

That doesn't mean he can't be over rated. Derek Jeter is over rated. But he's still one of the best SSs of all time.

And I hope Brees kills that record.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 08:58:40 PM »

cotchery is a fucking beast

leon is too, a great all purpose threat
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2009, 09:04:02 PM »

cotchery is a fucking beast

leon is too, a great all purpose threat
Depends what passing D shows up. If it's the 3/4 pro bowlers from last year, will contain him. If it's the passing D that played today, we're in trouble. Leon will stay contained. I'm more worried about old man Collins throwing on Revis.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2009, 09:15:14 PM »
Revis is the black hole of footballs

don't throw his way

Cotchery is the guy u should be most worried about

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 08:52:25 AM »
without Haynesworth they arent getting the pass rush and that secondary is really getting exposed there were also a few bad calls against the Titans on the goal line...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 09:31:17 AM »
I think jets take next week and collins loses his job.Jets Defense looks scary good.Theyve given up nine points in two games against two good offenses.

Of course Brady is over rated. You can tell me he's great and I'll spend a liot of time arguing but no athlete in this sport has gotten as much acclaim, even when he's off the field, as Tom Brady gets. When he was injured last year they were blaming bad special teams plays on Brady not being there. That's the definition of over rated.

And he's always been a below average QB when he can't stand in te pocket for 45 seconds and his targets aren't completely wide open. He could never thread the needle or throw a decent fade. That's a fact. Moss simply isn't on fire like he was two ears ago and that o-line has aged I guess. Brady's entire career has been a dink and dunk screen play QB. he gets one year of high numbers and everything thinks that's par for the course. Tom Brady is a yard and TD king like Roger Maris is a Homerun king.

That doesn't mean he can't be over rated. Derek Jeter is over rated. But he's still one of the best SSs of all time.

is top 15 all time a strech? i don't think so.

anyone who can say that they are within the top 15 at their position in any sport is an accomplishment & a half.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2009, 01:58:12 PM »
titans over Jets..MY UPSET OF THE WEEK

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2009, 08:29:17 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eventhough I predict the Jets, I wouldn't call it an upset. Cinci over Pit is more like an upset (though looking at Cinci last week, very possible). The Titans lost two close games against two solid teams.

is top 15 all time a strech? i don't think so.

anyone who can say that they are within the top 15 at their position in any sport is an accomplishment & a half.

Top 15 All-Time? Already? He's only had three big stat years and nothing to show me he can weather a storm. I'll leave out the pre flag football QBs and just name all the QBs in their prime since 1980 I'd take over Brees.

Marino
Montana
Kelly
Fouts
Manning
Brady (I don't hate him that much)
Warner
Young
Favre
Elway
Aikman (beating the 9ers all those years in the playoffs took some gusto)
Moon
Flutie (Yes, I seriously would take a 99 Flutie on my team ahead of Brees. A 40+ Flutie did better with SD than Brees did at one time)
McNabb (in his prime remember)

Ok, so that's 14 I can think of off the top of my head from the last 30 years.

I add Unitas, Graham, Staubach, and Tarkenton to the mix and we got Brees out of the top 15. And that's just off the top of my head. I can research QBs and probably find a few more I'd take that I can't think of right now.

Look, I like Brees and as it stands right now he may be the top QB (though I do not think the Colts would have won that game last Monday with any current QB outside Manning, so at best right now Brees is #2 for me). However the last few years all he's done is rack up big yards for come from behind teams. Let's let his time run a bit longer before we put him with the best ever.

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2009, 08:41:49 PM »
Titans gonna win

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 08:51:05 AM »
i dont care what ud call it shallow...Techincally a 0-2 team beating a 2-0 team is an upset no matter why either team has the record they do..I dont think its much of an upset either, but technically it is so its able to be my upset of the week!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 09:02:00 AM »
i dont care what ud call it shallow...Techincally a 0-2 team beating a 2-0 team is an upset no matter why either team has the record they do..I dont think its much of an upset either, but technically it is so its able to be my upset of the week!

I guess I'm looking at the line. The pointspread I just played had the Jets a 2.5 favourite. Last week picking the Bengals was huge money. Picking the Titans to win out won't break the bank. I played a few tickets and rotated my pick on that game because it could go either way.

Also, the Pats were one play away from 0-2 and the Falcons are a strong 2-0 and the Pats are still the favourite on the spread.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 09:46:54 AM »
Titans can win, i'm not gonna deny them that

but they'll have a tough time getting any passing yards on Revis thats for sure