Author Topic: The Future of WCC.....peep this  (Read 445 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
The Future of WCC.....peep this
« on: November 05, 2002, 08:07:25 PM »
eventually all good things come to an end

inevitably, Overseer will one day stop runnin WCC

so i was lyin down on my bed, high, and im thinkin

whats the future?

this wcc board has been a great escape for me from the stress of the real world

ever since i signed up here, ive met peeps i got luv for and peeps I wanna knock the shit out of, but irregardeless, this is my on line home

what happens when this board shuts down?

your thoughts.....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

MidnightPills

Re:The Future of WCC.....peep this
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2002, 08:21:41 PM »
you'll move on................

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2002, 08:30:28 PM »
eventually there will be more admins and once one doesnt care anymore the other does and they pass it on.....or it just shut downs and people keep in touch on AIM and scatter around on different forums on the net....or others will move on.. and wont need the forum thing anymore....i kno for a fact, people will come and go and most people on here now will eventually one by one slowly stop comin on as much and will get more of a life offline....and one day think about the days they went on here

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2002, 08:41:41 PM »
Ill drink more hèhè

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2002, 08:56:19 PM »
im sure a couple of us wlll keep in touch some how.  some1 will start a new board or most will jus move 2 a board thats already established.  an some will jus eventually move on cometely. me personally i'll proberly jus move an jus keepin in touch wit a few of my closest net homies.  this board is pretty much tha only reason i come online so when this board went down there wouldnt be much for me 2 go on for cept espn.com.  its goin suck when tha wcc does eventually close,  where like one giant disfunctional family, lol

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2002, 12:00:59 AM »
id guess if nobody opens another site up then wed all just move on....

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2002, 12:06:24 AM »
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh WCC fo lyfe

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2002, 12:17:07 AM »
Dan is tha future

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2002, 01:10:03 AM »
im sho sum people would end up on other boards, n see eachotha thea. Wheneva tha board does end, i dont think itll be a major event in mah life tho lol. It has been coo regardless. I mean, theres alotta shit on here, that maybe durin tha day u didnt git tah discuss. I mean, basically a good way to get shit off yah chest, or even jus get into a debate and get yur brain workin....in case it wasnt workin in real life lol

bez

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2002, 06:03:42 AM »
I dont wanan think of the day that the board stops. Cos I lovvvve this place.

Jome

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2002, 06:06:15 AM »
The world is coming to a end when WCC is over :o
Prince Tech will do a suicide-bomb outside Seer's house..

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2002, 09:38:20 AM »
I'll just hope I'll stay in touch wit certain peops from wcc.

most importantly: ToNe1904, bLaDe, my brother Infinite59, Gareefa. those the ones I'm hella cool wit.

much props to them and to: Tech, Doggy, Nima, I-Geezy, Phiasko, Ruthless, NoT and so on. If I forgot ya, mah bad. I hope I stay in touch wit you too.

but if you really should shut down, dont shut down before the 7th of december lol. on that day its been a whole year I've spent spittin, argueing, laughing and straight bullshittin on this board.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2002, 09:49:46 AM »
The world is coming to a end when WCC is over :o
Prince Tech will do a suicide-bomb outside Seer's house..

LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2002, 10:20:48 AM »
Yo...  I love this forum.  My best days at this forum have come and gone.  The best this will ever be was Fall/Winter/2001/2002.   Back when Maxi was running the keystyle forums.  That was the shit back in the day.  That's when I started meeting all the good homies over there.  Everybody kept it way real, it was all love, and we all supported eachother even though we split up into crews and battled daily.  Those were the best times at the forum in my opinion.  At that time I really needed the escape, it couldn't have came at a better time.  Peace.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2002, 11:04:44 AM »
Shit has its ups n downs... must be weird to try and imagine my perspective... i still try to be 'just another mu-fu..r' but shits hard sometimes.

like lil jay posted recently things feel like they're moving a zillion miles an hour... wcc might get trounced by some mega-super board or the internet might cease to exist, be superceded by something else. i could lose the spare income top be able to pay the bill, or i turn into a thrash metal guitarist or.. or.. (there've been a few contenders but they all fucked their shit up one way or another) you cant predict whats gonna happen, you cant spend all your time waiting for crooked to drop, tha row to rise, for detox, for doggystyle 2 or whatever... move forwards on your own. bpg's been saying he feels outta touch with snoop and has lost the feeling, theres plenty more, u just gotta dig a little around where u've entrenched yourself and chose a route which brings you more happiness... theres enough diversity out on the west for everyone, look around a bit, expand your horizon. and it doesnt hurt to check out the other side... just remember where your heart is.

my point is... dont try and keep up with the fads, and dont spent too long worrying. a lot of the people here  (altho not always together) have been here when the west coast was down and forgotten on its belly getting arsed fucked by The Source, Ho Limit, bad boy, roca and other sell out labels.... we'll be here if it rises again and if not, well its not gonna vanish... 'the real' are the ones supporting now, the fake will come when shit gets fashionable again.

ps

dont forget to give something back however u can, and remember those been running sites for so long they're nearly an institution and even if u cant make a site help if u can.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 11:09:37 AM by Overseer »