Author Topic: BUSH IS GAINING TOTAL CONTROL  (Read 356 times)

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
BUSH IS GAINING TOTAL CONTROL
« on: November 06, 2002, 01:57:01 AM »
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTIONS. COM'N I JUST WANT YOUR OPINION  ABOUT THESE ELECTIONS. :-\ :-X

Trauma-san

Re:BUSH IS GAINING TOTAL CONTROL
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2002, 02:03:16 AM »
Hmmm, my feelings were,of course more republicans won, it's gonna be that way forever.  I dont' really sweat it becasue there's nothing I can do about it, and worrying about things you have no control over is useless.  Peace~

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2002, 11:41:33 AM »
I'm happy as fuck about it...Except Julia Carson won in my district....However, I'm pleased with Republicans gaining control over the house and congress.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2002, 02:32:58 PM »
Because there's such major differences between democrats and republicans?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2002, 03:06:22 PM »
Because there's such major differences between democrats and republicans?

Right now, and at all times, a lot. But before the Democrats were about health care, education, and trying to be foreign negotation type people. Right now the Republican jack the health care issue, have a completely different education plain that's getting more popular dispite taking money from public schools and fuck foreign negotation when your the United States and can fuck up everyone else. Oh, and Republican tax less than Democrates, but tax poor people at a higher percent. Though Bush hasn't changed Clinton's old tax plan much.

And my feelings to this. well the American people have spoken, they voted Republican, meaning we are in support of Bush and his foreign policy. In California, they voted Democrat on everything, and now we will not see any Bush support. In Minnesota, were I'm at now, and voted 'cause of this senate spot's importance, they voted Republican for the first time since Republicans freed the slaves. So people were surpise, but they have spoken. I personally will return to Cali, and go live in my libral state, and teach the libral kids. So frankly, I can give a fuck right now, the nation has spoke, every state but California supports Bush, fine. As I said many times, Cali needs to be it's own country, and let the U.S. fuck it's self over. That's my feelings on it.