Author Topic: DPGC getting a little irate in the forums lately  (Read 2012 times)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DPGC getting a little irate in the forums lately
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 09:18:22 AM »
I did not know that Kurupt was such an emo.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

D-TalkX

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 09:38:05 AM »
this is the issue with being visible on the internet. they are prone to seeng these comments now and because of twitter, myspace facebook etc...they are showing their personalities which are giving people another reason to purchase or not purchase their music. The smart artists have managers and PR Reps and they make the money. Daz and Kurupt are talented but they have taken full control over their careers which means they are much easier to take an attack personally.

I'm a manager for hire ha. But seriously I love the DPG but the internet is hurting them. Promo is one thing but it still needs to be done professionally. Haters are everywhere

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009, 09:48:24 AM »
but whats the definition of a hater?
or how is someone a hater if they bought DOGG FOOD but didnt buy same day different shit or public enemies, they are considered a hater? lol

this is the issue with being visible on the internet. they are prone to seeng these comments now and because of twitter, myspace facebook etc...they are showing their personalities which are giving people another reason to purchase or not purchase their music. The smart artists have managers and PR Reps and they make the money. Daz and Kurupt are talented but they have taken full control over their careers which means they are much easier to take an attack personally.

I'm a manager for hire ha. But seriously I love the DPG but the internet is hurting them. Promo is one thing but it still needs to be done professionally. Haters are everywhere
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2009, 10:18:35 AM »

Okay slow down a lil..

people actually expect them to do G-Funk in 2009? Hahahahahhahahahahah

man like i said most of the people here are geeks

its not about following new trends, or liking the new corny shit but its like how the fuck do people get mad that they aint doin G-Funk music in 09?

that's just sad and probably means that people who want to hear that so bad wasn't around or wasn't fans of Hip-Hop back when G-Funk actually was relevant, so they want it now so they can live through those years.

extremely sad..people even act all mad and shit haha...wow

What is wrong with that ??? Why do people think that G Funk has to stay a 90s thing ?
G Funk is music and music is timeles (when its good music) and i think we can all agree that G Funk IS good music.
I mean George Clinton never stopped doing P Funk, cause thats his passion thats him and when people talk about P Funk they never say stuff like "oooh P Funk...man thats a 70s thing"

Sometimes i ask myself if my heroes did G Funk in the 90s just because it was kool to do it back than, instead doing it for the love of it.

V2DHeart

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2009, 05:42:17 PM »
Things to take out from the Kurupt Interview:

Quote from: Kurupt
Muthafuckas talking about "Oh I can't wait to hear "No Vaseline Part 2".. Ya'll can't wait to hear all the negative shit, huh. They just love it when me and the homies is against each other!

No we were just eager to hear what the continuation of a well known and recognized diss track was going to sound like, if anything people love it when all the old clicks are back together.. Dre/Snoop, Daz/Kurupt/Soopafly, Nas/AZ, DJ Quik/AMG/Suga Free etc, not the other way around. Why call it "No Vaseline part 2" if you didn't want people to look up and gather up interest

This [Against The Grain] shit sounds like some god damn punk ass Suge Knight shit, putting out all that goddamn negative shit man

No it sounds like Kurupt to me  ::)

The West Coast public was loving that shit when I dropped Callin' Out Names, but the whole game [the industry] turned they back on me

Oh really?? Bullshyt - Because I can recall Space Boogie having a song on there called "Game Over", which was all over TV & Radio, and earned you the biggest mainstream success since Dogg Food, and also featuring on a song with Shade Shiest & Nate Dogg (Where I wanna Be) again all over the TV & Radio.. Better commercial awareness than Kuruption or Streetz Iz a Mutha ever done

their opinions can suck a dick, nobody gives a fuck about their opinions! We don't make music for these fuckas! If you don't like it, don't buy the muthafucka man

Again - like many on here who has purchased The Dogg Food album more than once, and Kuruption, Streetz Iz a Mutha, Space Boogie, The Originals, Dillinger & Gotti and many more I find this insulting, because I have an opinion shared by many that Kurupts lyrical ability has fell off over the years, my opinion can suck a d!ck? lol. Immature. Spent too long with Daz this time

These is what I call false fans. Because a fan loves your music regardless

??? So you can release wack music and we gotta love it regardless because we're fans? The hell outta here lol

Well I ain't buying none of thir records!" Nigga you ain't been buying our records!

We have. I can easily provide details from Amazon, CD Universe & Paypal that confirm this, and many others on here can too

Bust a nut in yo face, put it in yo eye, and see if you can see the homies coming, you asshole!

Ouch. I've stated an opinion on more current Kurupt/DPG releases, and I'm going to get a wave of the "homies" coming to bust caps at my ass? lol. I mean come on, grown men that can't handle a bit of fkn criticism, it's pathethic

Everytime I get on these websites, I read all that negative shit, I ignore it. I'm not tripping, that's they opinions

Kurupt with a slight memory loss there, because he's been "trippin" for the entire start of the interview til now

The shit I'm hearing about this fucking EP bullshit, muthafuckas is ready to buy it for 14 dollars and wasn't ready to buy Cali Iz Active for the same price

What does that tell you... People wanted to hear the Death Row material, not for the negativity, or the disses, but for the fact that Death Row was well renowned for putting out "classic" & "timeless" materal. It's were Dogg Food, Doggystyle, and others came from so is it any surprise people were eager to hear a Death Row Kurupt CD??? No, and I purchased Cali is Active and it was alright, nothing special to be named classic, but it was good

Fuck ya'll niggas and fuck that EP too, now suck a dick and beat it!

Gladly. Let me know when the next Kurupt release is, so I can avoid it

A lot of these people, they think we don't know who they are, They got pictures of you muthafucking assholes

^^^

I mean come on, men at nearly 40 years old, who clearly can't accept criticism, and want to attack the few fans they actually have who still buy their product... Truth be told, that Kurupt's rap ability has slide tremendously over the years, to a lazy flow of sluggish vocabulary, and raps that people can't even be bothered with - How many times can you say "Bitch" and "Suck a Dick" in one verse?... Expanding who you're working with? Fine, getting back with Daz, Snoop etc. All good, but it still doesn't conceal the fact that the actual rapping is poor. Only when Kurupt went back to Death Row and "dissed", did he get some passion and fire up under his ass to actually deliver the heat THAT'S what us fans admired, not the dissing, not the "fk Daz", but the fire.. Kurupt, like Daz dissing his fans heavily for having an opinion on a West Coast forum that's visited by... hmm WEST COAST FANS  :o Diss your majority listeners for your own malfunctions in raps, and just see how far it gets you.. Long, but had to write it. Daz & Kurupt are starting to act like a bunch of immature little bitches
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Chad Vader

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 06:11:11 PM »

yep, i guess it's the drugs.
look at the Diggy Diggy Doc -> i even caught heat for pointing that out on this forum :laugh:

don't forget your myspace convos with Erotic D  :P :P :P
I'm sure if his ass didn't go to jail right after he signed up here,he would go off on dubcc...  :P

what did kurupt say?  Anyone have a link to his interview?
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/kurupt/

the 10 page feed back thread is even better.  :P :laugh:
Tanji got his heart broken  :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »
There's so much bullshit posted here I'm not surprised they (DPG, Warren and so on) get a little heated sometimes. Why not? If you can voice your opinions, surely they are allowed to do so too. Right? If someone writes something on here that upsets you, you respond. Isn't that the way it goes? You do it yourselves all the time.

You act like the artists owe you something. They've been making music for years that people enjoy. If you don't like the music, don't listen or make something of your own. If you're too lazy or not talented enough, listen to something else.

I don't agree with everything they do or say, but I still respect the artists for making music that I can enjoy. When the artists lash out on "haters" on the forum you obviously feel guilty or targeted since you get so upset. I don't get upset, why would I? It's almost never necessary to write negative shit about music (it's only an opinion among many others, why waste energy if you don't like it), but if I were to do it I'd try to make it into constructive criticism. At least then it's possible that the artist might get something out of it. You might also get something out of it if the artist takes the constructive criticism to heart, and keeps it in mind while making new music.

The quality of the music varies of course. We can't always expect another classic. I don't think it's possible for any artist to make a better record than a previously released classic. i.e. Warren's Regulate..G Funk Era or Snoop's Doggystyle. A classic in my eyes is a perfect record, and it's not possible to be better than perfect. But they can make new classics though, if they keep making music. That's why there's no real point in comparing albums, they should be judged as individual entities.

Anyway, I just felt I had to write something. These artists (warren, daz, kurupt, snoop and so on...) make music that I like to listen to. So what if they talk back to people on the forum. They have the right to do that, just as you do. They make music that I like, they're constantly releasing new material and it's west coast. That's why I support their music. This is my opinion.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »
There's so much bullshit posted here I'm not surprised they (DPG, Warren and so on) get a little heated sometimes. Why not? If you can voice your opinions, surely they are allowed to do so too. Right? If someone writes something on here that upsets you, you respond. Isn't that the way it goes? You do it yourselves all the time.

You act like the artists owe you something. They've been making music for years that people enjoy. If you don't like the music, don't listen or make something of your own. If you're too lazy or not talented enough, listen to something else.

I don't agree with everything they do or say, but I still respect the artists for making music that I can enjoy. When the artists lash out on "haters" on the forum you obviously feel guilty or targeted since you get so upset. I don't get upset, why would I? It's almost never necessary to write negative shit about music (it's only an opinion among many others, why waste energy if you don't like it), but if I were to do it I'd try to make it into constructive criticism. At least then it's possible that the artist might get something out of it. You might also get something out of it if the artist takes the constructive criticism to heart, and keeps it in mind while making new music.

The quality of the music varies of course. We can't always expect another classic. I don't think it's possible for any artist to make a better record than a previously released classic. i.e. Warren's Regulate..G Funk Era or Snoop's Doggystyle. A classic in my eyes is a perfect record, and it's not possible to be better than perfect. But they can make new classics though, if they keep making music. That's why there's no real point in comparing albums, they should be judged as individual entities.

Anyway, I just felt I had to write something. These artists (warren, daz, kurupt, snoop and so on...) make music that I like to listen to. So what if they talk back to people on the forum. They have the right to do that, just as you do. They make music that I like, they're constantly releasing new material and it's west coast. That's why I support their music. This is my opinion.

Don't know who that is for but me personally I am not offended by what they say. I just made a observation.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2009, 08:59:41 PM »
Don't know who that is for but me personally I am not offended by what they say. I just made a observation.

I can't speak for him,but it sounds like he's generally speaking.
Or he don't know you  :P ;)

Ok.  ;D

Blasphemy

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2009, 09:05:08 PM »

This maybe true, but a bitch is still a bitch. We never expect more classic material, what we expect though is the artist not to act like a fucking prick to there fans. The fact he said

Is pure bullshit, Fans don't have to support inferior sell out music. Now I'm not saying he Sold out, but what he expects is fans need to be mindless Stans or some shit. Fact is this. People see bullshit get support it sells. Look at 50, his ass sold high numbers and the club mania has been fucking up the game ever sense. Soulja Boy's fucking single Proved that bullshit can now move, and calling it what it is, results in being persecuted.

The fact is after 2PAC and Biggies Death, No one wants a feud, This is why wack rappers can't be called out on it with out someone persecuting the guy telling the truth. The fact is we take a gamble with a album when we buy it, but the fact is we BUY IT, With our own hard earn money. They don't have 2 work a 9-5 anymore, they can whore themselves to white America anytime they want.

So all I'm saying it basically, basically I'm not going to spend my money on bullshit. Fuck your Fans, Fuck Your Ego, Fuck your Hypocritical notions, Fuck your sellout bullshit, fuck your mainstream bullshit, Fuck your bullshit in general. If your just going to make a album with inferior quality, and expect me to pay for it, then You out your damn mind. Mother fuckers arent rich, motherfuckers don't got money to waste.

I pay 12 for 12 tracks, Based on this Single, or this Sampler. Even then you can't trust them.

Singles tend to be hot, but they don't go with the rest of the album, Look at Slaughter House and The One.

Samplers tend to sample just the best part of a track, and it turns out the rest consist of poorly constructed lyrics, flow, delivery, and transitional chorus.

People wonder why I download a entire album before I actually buy the mother fucker.  Cause most artist sell out the moment they sign. They do this bullshit, and then on the record they claim real.

But yeah, anyways

The Entire DPG click needs to wake up.

They past their time, Fuck its only the hardcore fans who support them and yet they still put out some bullshit, and expect the fans to buy em? lol Nigga, You might as well post a huge Uncle Tom Tattoo on your head. Cause what you doing is bullshit. You bleeding out the only people who support you, while everyone else was against your ass from the start.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 09:06:52 PM by Blasphemy »

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2009, 02:14:42 AM »

This maybe true, but a bitch is still a bitch. We never expect more classic material, what we expect though is the artist not to act like a fucking prick to there fans. The fact he said

Is pure bullshit, Fans don't have to support inferior sell out music. Now I'm not saying he Sold out, but what he expects is fans need to be mindless Stans or some shit. Fact is this. People see bullshit get support it sells. Look at 50, his ass sold high numbers and the club mania has been fucking up the game ever sense. Soulja Boy's fucking single Proved that bullshit can now move, and calling it what it is, results in being persecuted.

The fact is after 2PAC and Biggies Death, No one wants a feud, This is why wack rappers can't be called out on it with out someone persecuting the guy telling the truth. The fact is we take a gamble with a album when we buy it, but the fact is we BUY IT, With our own hard earn money. They don't have 2 work a 9-5 anymore, they can whore themselves to white America anytime they want.

So all I'm saying it basically, basically I'm not going to spend my money on bullshit. Fuck your Fans, Fuck Your Ego, Fuck your Hypocritical notions, Fuck your sellout bullshit, fuck your mainstream bullshit, Fuck your bullshit in general. If your just going to make a album with inferior quality, and expect me to pay for it, then You out your damn mind. Mother fuckers arent rich, motherfuckers don't got money to waste.

I pay 12 for 12 tracks, Based on this Single, or this Sampler. Even then you can't trust them.

Singles tend to be hot, but they don't go with the rest of the album, Look at Slaughter House and The One.

Samplers tend to sample just the best part of a track, and it turns out the rest consist of poorly constructed lyrics, flow, delivery, and transitional chorus.

People wonder why I download a entire album before I actually buy the mother fucker.  Cause most artist sell out the moment they sign. They do this bullshit, and then on the record they claim real.

But yeah, anyways

The Entire DPG click needs to wake up.

They past their time, Fuck its only the hardcore fans who support them and yet they still put out some bullshit, and expect the fans to buy em? lol Nigga, You might as well post a huge Uncle Tom Tattoo on your head. Cause what you doing is bullshit. You bleeding out the only people who support you, while everyone else was against your ass from the start.

Very good post.
Perfect example for this is Warrens new record.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2009, 04:57:11 AM »
lol i bet daz,warren g etc reading this page. if not they should

Inferio07

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2009, 05:16:17 AM »
i feel that a lot of us our spoiled on artist music from there younger years.  Its stupid that people complain about how they want the music to be this way or that way, we need to come to the realization that it will never be what it was, complaining aint gonna change shit. I grew up on these cats and i will support them because they have blessed us with so much music over the years, it may or may not be what u want, it may not be what u like but as time goes on people change, people mature,  no one stays in the same spot forever, so if their music changed then its obvious that they have changed as a person, either for the good or for bad. imagine being in their shoes, as time goes on we live and learn, our views either change for the better or for the worse, If u dont like what u hear then dont buy it. I understand where they are coming from, just understand that they are doing the best that they can do, everything that they do is how they feel at that moment. We arent always gonna be satisfied but who gives a fuck, if u like it try it, if u deny it then dont buy it, its as simple as that. A lot of u feel insulted when u shouldnt, they're the ones making the music not us. They have to hear the criticism, i would be upset as well, they are only human. At times i hear the old kurupt in spirts, and times i hear the old daz and Warren G in spirts, i love to hear them that way but ya need to understand that they are no longer the same people. They grew up, if u dont like what u hear then shut the fuck up and pop in the old shit and chill out. They have made thousands and thousands of songs, some we love and some we dont, now if u r a true fan then u wouldnt be complainin, u would just shut the fuck up and appreciate the fact that they still here to give us something rather than nothing at all, just my opinion!!!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 05:28:56 AM by Inferio07 »

eNgIeS

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2009, 05:27:32 AM »
Rap has evolved. Its no longer bout guns bitches weed. Its why some of the more popular rap artists are the ones that talk about issues rap has seldomly covered

Even so even if they stayed on that G or Pimp shit, they just need to get the hunger back. Listening to Snoops voice on the unreleased shit recently like Poor Young Dave and Fallin 2 Sleep On Death Row he had that fire in his voice that he hasnt had since 1995. He's gotta bring that back. Its not even about the beats with my love for Snoop. I still like Snoop. But if he brought that sick ass flow & voice he used to have i'd be more likely to buy his shit.

Kurupt started goin wack with lyrics and raps from 2000 onwards. For a dude that was supposedly one of the best lyricists and rappers he has fallen off. Same shit with Prodigy from Mobb Deep. Both great rappers who just seem to have gotten lazy with the mic.

Daz still produces some good stuff but to me it sounds like he could take more time to polish those beats and build upon them. His raps have always been underrated but he needs to stop talkin the same shit he always has. Plus he's been exposed as a lying joke who fucked his fans over its an up hill battle for him to make it back

Warren G i feel sorry for the most. He's still on point (though his latest album is solid, but not good enough) but again still gets fucked over by Snoop, Dre & the industry.

Its hard to see if any of these rappers will be relevant again. Same with 50 Cent & Game. there relevance to hip hop seems to have dissapeared this past year. The games changing. Evolve with it or get left behind, but if you're gonna evolve, make it authentic and bring that passion and fire, dont sleep walk through it

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2009, 05:28:00 AM »
I see it this way;

Artists can do what the fuck they want with their music, after all they are doing music because they love it and make money of it. Fans can't use that "they were doing g-funk then and they need to appeal that audience" demand, artists need to progress and they have the right to experiment.

It's pathetic to get some immature hissy fit when someone criticizes your music. It's everyones own opinion what they think about the music and fans should that same freedom of speech that artists have in doing their own music. I find it fucking ridiculous if these dogg pound rappers have never experienced people who don't like their music...will they beat them up like some fucking morons would do or something? Sounds kinda like that, doesn't it?  :laugh:

And someone should really tell Kurupt that people who love listening to music don't give a fuck about what the situation was when the music was done. I don't give a fuck if he had a feud with Daz when he did "No Vaseline Pt. 2", it was still a dope track. It's the same way I don't give a fuck about those Michael Jackson pedophile accusations...I'm listening to the music and not listening to a fucking life story of the artist and caring whether he had relationship problems when he did that shit or if he got pussy for the first time while recording it.

That is some fucking groupie dickrider shit if you wanna consider your favorite artists feelings before listening to a track.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 05:32:11 AM by Booz »