Author Topic: Cassidy kills Freeway on this battle ! ! ! ! !  (Read 369 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Cassidy kills Freeway on this battle ! ! ! ! !
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2002, 10:06:37 PM »
cassidy is sick...is he from philly?...either way...hes one of the tightest emcees out right now...

Jome

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2002, 10:31:12 PM »
cassidy is sick...is he from philly?...either way...hes one of the tightest emcees out right now...

Swizz Beatz's protege.
Peep him on the "Naheanuheard remix", where he mentions his own name a few times.
He's also on Swizz_Beatz feat. Snoop Dogg & Cassidy, etc. - "Bigger business"

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2002, 11:08:01 PM »
LOL @ Freeway crying to put a beat on. Cassidy smoked him.

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2002, 11:14:17 PM »

Swizz Beatz's protege.
Peep him on the "Naheanuheard remix", where he mentions his own name a few times.
He's also on Swizz_Beatz feat. Snoop Dogg & Cassidy, etc. - "Bigger business"
yup...he blazed the nore remix shit...but he shitted on damn near everyone in bigger business...I GOT A LARGE HOUSE WITTA DOG HOUSE IN THE BACK YARD...AND EVEN MY DOG HOUSE GOT A BACK YARD...when i heard that i was like  :o :o...that shit was creative as hell....just tripped me out....

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2002, 04:40:58 AM »
cassidy is sick with his. he totally tore nas and fat joe a new asshole on the general remix. also look out for joe buddens who imo is better than cassidy (download his "focus" song now!). fabolous is sick with his freestyles (peep the freestyle over the "victoy" beat and over the "eye of the tiger beat")

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2002, 01:41:51 PM »
yeah cass was nice as hell in this battle.

some dude at sohh had been talking about this forever but no one believed him at how badly he showed up free...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2002, 01:44:05 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2002, 03:33:43 PM »
cassidy is sick with his. he totally tore nas and fat joe a new asshole on the general remix. also look out for joe buddens who imo is better than cassidy (download his "focus" song now!). fabolous is sick with his freestyles (peep the freestyle over the "victoy" beat and over the "eye of the tiger beat")
man joe buddens is horrible...i cant believe people can stand this scumbag....outta Fagolous, Joe Buddens and Paul Caine...Caine is the only person i can remotely listen to...these guys are just fuckin lame....

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2002, 03:41:44 PM »
man joe buddens is horrible...i cant believe people can stand this scumbag....outta Fagolous, Joe Buddens and Paul Caine...Caine is the only person i can remotely listen to...these guys are just fuckin lame....

a typical response from a internet nerd. homey if you actually get off yo ass and go into the streets you will see that niggas feel joe buddens, but the problem is that you gossip on the internet all day bitchin bout these young, slick, skilled rappers who you prolly aint even heard.

please dont be a internet groupie, it's not really that cool

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2002, 05:48:08 PM »

a typical response from a internet nerd. homey if you actually get off yo ass and go into the streets you will see that niggas feel joe buddens, but the problem is that you gossip on the internet all day bitchin bout these young, slick, skilled rappers who you prolly aint even heard.

LMAO!!!...comin from a faggot like u?...u dont know the streets...u say a rhinestong rag wearin...pink jump suit rockin...bitch of a man is hard....shut up bitch...u on the internet too obviously...u aint in the streets...ya ass probably lives in the hills....people who act like u do aint even from the streets....oh and please take jayz dick out ur ass and dame dashes dick out ur mouth....u roc cock ridin hoe

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2002, 04:50:00 AM »

LMAO!!!...comin from a faggot like u?...u dont know the streets...u say a rhinestong rag wearin...pink jump suit rockin...bitch of a man is hard....shut up bitch...u on the internet too obviously...u aint in the streets...ya ass probably lives in the hills....people who act like u do aint even from the streets....oh and please take jayz dick out ur ass and dame dashes dick out ur mouth....u roc cock ridin hoe

i'll throw a tv at you crazy

Myrealname

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2002, 05:42:09 AM »

:D

Myrealname

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2002, 05:43:44 AM »

:D I wanna see that...from your pc ?

S.G.V.

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2002, 11:40:48 AM »

lmao...u fuckin net gangsta...shut the fuck up

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET