Author Topic: 185 game streak SNAPPED today  (Read 219 times)

OG Hack Wilson

185 game streak SNAPPED today
« on: September 27, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »
Terrell Owens had a catch for 185 straight games until today

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

Re: 185 game streak SNAPPED today
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 07:36:48 PM »
What did he have one catch week one?Hes going to have a freak out in the media soon.They arent using him at all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 07:46:24 PM »
What did he have one catch week one?Hes going to have a freak out in the media soon.They arent using him at all.

i believe he had 3 receptions week one, but i'm not 100% sure.

but yeah lmao, he wanted to be the big guy in Buffalo & it's not happening lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 08:43:11 PM »
he did drop 2 passes today but its not his fault his agent landed him to a shitty team lol

btw rodney harrison called TO a clown and TO respnded via twitter saying "Hey rodney, send me some steroids"

you can't make this stuff up lmao
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 09:08:23 PM »
he did drop 2 passes today but its not his fault his agent landed him to a shitty team lol

btw rodney harrison called TO a clown and TO respnded via twitter saying "Hey rodney, send me some steroids"

The teams fine. The offense just couldn't get it going. The defense played amazing. Most of those points came in at the end after the offense was giving the game away. If Lynch coming back doesn't spark something then they're in trouble. But I'd equate him to some of those Steelers teams with out Bettis. If they can make it to 5-3 then they're in for big things inte second half. Even 4-4 would be passable. Just looking at the schedule coming up they can win against Miami, Cleveland and Carolina to give them 4 total wins. If they lose to anyone of them then they're done, unless they beat the Jets and lose one of those 3. If they beat those 3 and the Jets. Then they get Poz back after the bye with the rest of the D hopefully haelthy and rested and Lynch making another LB commit to the run and leaving more room in the passing game. Then they should beat the Titans, Jags, Dolphins, and Cheifs, putting them at 8 or 9 wins. A week 17 Colts may be resting for the playoffs and that could be win 9 or 10. Then it comes down to rematches with the Jets and Pats, and the Falcons in Atlanta. They get the Jets in a dome up here in Toronto, and they'll be thirsty for the Pats.

The Jets look like the favourite right now in te East but it is still open and the Wildcard spot will be in my opinion between the Steelers, Chargers, or the second place AFC East team. The Bills aren't done yet.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 09:11:40 PM »

The teams fine. The offense just couldn't get it going. The defense played amazing. Most of those points came in at the end after the offense was giving the game away. If Lynch coming back doesn't spark something then they're in trouble. But I'd equate him to some of those Steelers teams with out Bettis. If they can make it to 5-3 then they're in for big things inte second half. Even 4-4 would be passable. Just looking at the schedule coming up they can win against Miami, Cleveland and Carolina to give them 4 total wins. If they lose to anyone of them then they're done, unless they beat the Jets and lose one of those 3. If they beat those 3 and the Jets. Then they get Poz back after the bye with the rest of the D hopefully haelthy and rested and Lynch making another LB commit to the run and leaving more room in the passing game. Then they should beat the Titans, Jags, Dolphins, and Cheifs, putting them at 8 or 9 wins. A week 17 Colts may be resting for the playoffs and that could be win 9 or 10. Then it comes down to rematches with the Jets and Pats, and the Falcons in Atlanta. They get the Jets in a dome up here in Toronto, and they'll be thirsty for the Pats.

The Jets look like the favourite right now in te East but it is still open and the Wildcard spot will be in my opinion between the Steelers, Chargers, or the second place AFC East team. The Bills aren't done yet.

the jets will sweep the bills and dolphins...thats 4 wins right there

we'll beat the panthers, falcons and jaguars...3 more there

10-6 is fine for me

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 09:46:59 PM »

the jets will sweep the bills and dolphins...thats 4 wins right there

we'll beat the panthers, falcons and jaguars...3 more there

10-6 is fine for me

I predict the Jets do better than that. I think the East will belong to the Jets. If they win next week against the Saints and NE loses like thy probably will against the Ravens then I say it's in the bag. The wildcard will fall to the Pats or Bills depending on how the Bills do in the games they should win and the rematch against NE.

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2009, 10:33:41 PM »
If the jets win against the saints next week I can see this team finishing 13-3.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 10:38:17 PM »
If the jets win against the saints next week I can see this team finishing 13-3.

i was goin' through the schedule & sayin' the same thing earlier today lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 10:40:42 PM »
Next week is their biggest test.And these first four games are the hardest part of their season,if they come out undefeated that would be unreal.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2009, 10:46:15 PM »

11-5 or 12-4 to me

i say we lose to the pats, colts, saints and probably 1-2 other teams

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 10:48:27 PM »

11-5 or 12-4 to me

i say we lose to the pats, colts, saints and probably 1-2 other teams

i can see us losing to the Falcons too.

but i see us making the playoffs, then we just gotta make some noise. 8)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 05:20:20 AM »
So did his NBA attitude.  There been plenty of teams he coulda help take to the next level but some of them didn't want anything to do with him.  I felt the perfect place for him was the Fraudgers.  They're still the team to beat in the division for a couple of more seasons & the team loves to talk junk all the time just like him.  They might have gotten home field throughout the playoff this years. 

thisoneguy360

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 05:07:49 PM »
I think TO's gonna be fine, just give em a few more weeks and he'll be making a good contribution, if shit still looks the same week 6 or 7 then it's time to start worrying lol