Author Topic: Where is Seer?  (Read 744 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Where is Seer?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 04:23:36 PM »
Well, several years ago, Myrealname (aka Elano/messi/Karma To Burn, etc.) turned Dubcc (then Igangsta.com) into pandemonium with feuds, spamming, attacking random members, etc.
Especially his conflicts with fellow Italian Antonio set the boards on fire, subsequently crashing most threads including a reply from either one, in several sections.
Thus, Seer banned the both of them several times, resulting in Myrealname creating a whole army of aliases/accounts, flooding several forums with dozens of revenge-threads on Antonio & Seer. (This was before the "nuke all threads by this user" option, making the clean-up job more difficult)

Seer then created a IP-ban so strong, that it kept most of Italy out of Dubcc, but Myrealname somehow evaded it, by anonymizer, dynamic IP, or proxy, I don't know..
Which again led to Seer altering the actual forum-software "Simple Machines Forums", in order to keep Myrealname out.
Even the EULA or the document you must agree with before signing up to Igangsta/Dubcc was edited to say something like "You confirm that you are not that bitch-ass Myrealname" or something along those lines.

That's how I remember it anyways, maybe I forgot or mixed up some details.  :P

lmao damn

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 05:01:02 PM »
 :o

I never knew Elano was Myrealname

no wonder he is so fucking wack

Kool Beenz

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 05:02:23 PM »
but im not sure cus Seer hates NIk as much as anybody else

IS THAT WHY SEER MADE NIK A MOD AND REINSTATED HIS POST COUNT ? MORON.

AG YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FOLLOWER.

Ok and Elior didnt beg for his post counts and account back fuckin moron

::)

even in my last interview he takes shots at him... but you wouldnt know cus you were banned at the time

actually if he was around you would be banned right now also

:loser:

and Jome when is Elanos next 30 day ban?

Elano

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 07:07:57 PM »
hahaha what a fucking loser he sounds like a serious candidate for suicide

you are the number 1 loser,you can't say shit about anyone else

Elano

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 07:13:15 PM »
no wonder he is so fucking wack

says the retarded midget with two mongol parents

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 12:51:44 AM »
Well, several years ago, Myrealname (aka Elano/messi/Karma To Burn, etc.) turned Dubcc (then Igangsta.com) into pandemonium with feuds, spamming, attacking random members, etc.
Especially his conflicts with fellow Italian Antonio set the boards on fire, subsequently crashing most threads including a reply from either one, in several sections.
Thus, Seer banned the both of them several times, resulting in Myrealname creating a whole army of aliases/accounts, flooding several forums with dozens of revenge-threads on Antonio & Seer. (This was before the "nuke all threads by this user" option, making the clean-up job more difficult)

Seer then created a IP-ban so strong, that it kept most of Italy out of Dubcc, but Myrealname somehow evaded it, by anonymizer, dynamic IP, or proxy, I don't know..
Which again led to Seer altering the actual forum-software "Simple Machines Forums", in order to keep Myrealname out.
Even the EULA or the document you must agree with before signing up to Igangsta/Dubcc was edited to say something like "You confirm that you are not that bitch-ass Myrealname" or something along those lines.

Hahahhaha, damn. That is so sad and fucked up. But it's hard not to laugh at!

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 12:54:57 AM »

Hahahhaha, damn. That is so sad and fucked up. But it's hard not to laugh at!

its MORE sad and fucked up the forum lately

Portugoal

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 01:37:08 AM »

So basically Elano is the biggest nerd to ever enter the internet.

Elano

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 01:40:29 AM »

So basically Elano is the biggest nerd to ever enter the internet.

no the biggest nerds are the D.O.P.E. members....

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 05:14:57 AM »

what? you said that messi was someone else!

anyway, never heard this crazy story before, DAMN! :o
lol at Seer changing the terms of agreement :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 10:41:47 AM »

ikke

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 10:48:47 AM »
Elano doesn't sound human here.

Is he some kind of computer program to ruin the internet?
Because Elano's maker was cyber bullied in the past.

Elano

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2009, 10:52:08 AM »
ikke,i'm
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMtCL5tGbO4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CMtCL5tGbO4</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2009, 10:56:15 AM »

LOL....i remember that. fucked up that Antonio was banned, though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2009, 12:08:20 PM »

but im not sure cus Seer hates NIk as much as anybody else

IS THAT WHY SEER MADE NIK A MOD AND REINSTATED HIS POST COUNT ? MORON.

AG YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FOLLOWER.

Ok and Elior didnt beg for his post counts and account back fuckin moron

actually, i didnt...overseer got a new system and he offered to try it out on me...i didnt even know about it until he approached me with the idea. :-*