Author Topic: 50 cent aint even the best in g-unit  (Read 771 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
50 cent aint even the best in g-unit
« on: November 07, 2002, 02:33:33 PM »
lloyd banks imo is better. check out his freestyle over the victory beat, it's  :o

tony yayo sounds like a fierce mutherfucka.

50 cent is just too funny 'i aint going back to jail, not even to visit a nigga' lol how cool is that?

G G G G-UNIT

infinite59

Re:50 cent aint even the best in g-unit
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2002, 03:07:14 PM »
lloyd banks imo is better. check out his freestyle over the victory beat, it's  :o

tony yayo sounds like a fierce mutherfucka.

50 cent is just too funny 'i aint going back to jail, not even to visit a nigga' lol how cool is that?

G G G G-UNIT

Dope, I thought his crew would be wack but maybe not.

Btw, I like your Freeway pic.  You know why he has that beard?  It's a Muslim thang.  Muslims are proud to have beards like that because it resembles the look of the prophet Muhammad (salla allahu allayhi wa salaam).

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2002, 03:18:29 PM »

shut up man. this is a hip hop board.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2002, 03:47:42 PM by HOVEMBER »

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2002, 05:14:51 PM »
Infinite -

Don't start "liking" things just because they are of the Muslim religion.  If Jay-Z were a Muslim would you be on his dick even though you hate him?  Don't look @ it as a Muslim thing...look @ it as a hip-hop thing.

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2002, 05:44:56 PM »
Infinite -

Don't start "liking" things just because they are of the Muslim religion.  If Jay-Z were a Muslim would you be on his dick even though you hate him?  Don't look @ it as a Muslim thing...look @ it as a hip-hop thing.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2002, 07:08:39 PM »

shut up man. this is a hip hop board.

Lmao.

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2002, 02:52:55 PM »
Infinite -

If Jay-Z was a Muslim I'd be a fan of him too.  I don't see any seperation between religion/hip-hop, relgion/sports, religion/anything.  Islam is not the same as Christianity.  Islam is a way of life.  It's the most complete religion, 360 degrees of truth and knowledge.  Peace.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2002, 02:57:54 PM »
I don't see any seperation between religion/hip-hop, relgion/sports, religion/anything.  Islam is not the same as Christianity.  Islam is a way of life.

I'm glad I'm not Muslim then.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2002, 04:24:43 PM by C2Knuckles »

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2002, 03:11:30 PM »
I don't see any seperation between religion/hip-hop, relgion/sports, religion/anything.  Islam is not the same as Christianity.  Islam is a way of life.

I glad I'm not Muslim then.

You don't think Islam should be the center of my life?  You think it's wrong that Muslims share a common bond in faith and brotherhood?  

What is the center of your life?  Women, alcohol, music?   Let's compare.  And let's see what is going to take you to the next level in this life.  Or maybe you want to stay in the same place.  That's you decision.  There's no compulsion in religion.  But if ya'll want to tell me I can't like someone just because they are Muslim, and then you turn around and like a girl just cause she's sexy.... where is the logic in that?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2002, 03:20:21 PM »
word, infinites on point, i kan see why how y'all feel about the hip hop thang, but like on life, his point was right, ots good to have faith to live to, but like even tho i aint reliious, i respect all religious kats in here

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2002, 04:10:33 PM »

You don't think Islam should be the center of my life?  You think it's wrong that Muslims share a common bond in faith and brotherhood?  

What is the center of your life?  Women, alcohol, music?   Let's compare.  And let's see what is going to take you to the next level in this life.  Or maybe you want to stay in the same place.  That's you decision.  There's no compulsion in religion.  But if ya'll want to tell me I can't like someone just because they are Muslim, and then you turn around and like a girl just cause she's sexy.... where is the logic in that?
i know this wasnt directed at me...but i seen women, alki and music...those are near n dear to me...so lemme splain sumthin to u lucy....the center of my life is my fam bam...not religion...it shit aint right at home then shit aint right period...as for women...99% of (straight)men obsess over women...as for alcohol...i love me a beer or a shot of some liquor man...thats part of growin up and exsistence(for me anyway)...i should rename myself Drank-A-Lot Jr....music...obviously we all hold music pretty high...thats why were here...now...its coo that ur into the muslim/islam thang thang but its wack that one minute u can diss an artist then turn around and say..."well i like him cuz hes muslim"...i like music for the music...not for the religion aspect of it...i like broads by their looks first(we all do...cuz thats the first thing u see) then by their personality....all im sayin is like music for music maniac...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2002, 04:29:01 PM »

Since you quoted me I'll assume that this in response to what I posted eventhough your response didn't have anything to do with what I posted.

First of all let's reflect on what my post was...

I'm glad I'm not Muslim then.    

Whatever...I'm tired and I'm not even going to get into what you said or blast that bullshit post like I could.  It didn't have to do with anything I said.  You are making assumptions of what I think.

Keep your religious thoughts in the hall of mirrors.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2002, 11:27:57 PM by C2Knuckles »

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2002, 08:06:24 PM »
Here is what's funny to me...

If I came on here and said I like Jennifer Lopez because she's sexy ya'll would say "cool".  If I came on here and said I liked Tech9 cause he's from Kansas City ya'll would be like "okay".  If I came on here and said that I was friends with a dude because he was my drinking buddy and that we liked to smoke weed, ya'll would say, "that's dope man".

But if I come on here and say I like a dude cause he's a Muslim then there is a problem.  Now tell me you don't see the error in your logic?

America may seperate church and state but I am not a slave to an unnatural government.  There may be beer ads on TV every minute saying it's cool to have friends because they are your drinking partners, it may be "cool" in our society to salivate over a women you are paying to give you a lapdance...but what is "cool", and what is the societal norm does not govern my actions.  Only the will of Allah, fitrah, what is natural governs the whole of my being!!!!

btw, props to Lyrical G.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2002, 08:13:24 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2002, 08:21:23 PM »
Infinite -

If Jay-Z was a Muslim I'd be a fan of him too.
ya kno,  im at a loss for words here,  comin from a man that currently hates jigga wit a passion cuz of what he says in music could change his opinion on him like that an become a fan of him.  man go check ya self.  *awaits infinte reply which will proberly be completely irrvelevant*

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2002, 08:26:26 PM »

What is the center of your life?  Women, alcohol, music?   Let's compare.  You kno what your an asshole infinite,  do u know this person,  how do u know he is an alcholic,  how do u know he is obcessed wit woman,  maybe he has a steady girl friend that he cares for very much.  an music,  please werent u tha one that was goin make a religion based around 2pac.  arent u tha one that said if u werent a muslim tha lifestyle u would choose would be that of backpacker