Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20496 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

so is it goin' down tonight?

That's what I want to know as well. Enough with the shit talk. If you bitch out again and don't do anything there should be repercussions.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
so is it goin' down tonight?

That's what I want to know as well. Enough with the shit talk. If you bitch out again and don't do anything there should be repercussions.

this thread shouldn't see page 25 if it doesn't go down & LIGHTS shouldn't make 15 threads about whatever happens today to cover for NIK lol.

Al Bundy

classic thread.
you actually read all of it =/

yeah in between class i kicked it in the student lounge and read it on my iphone. nearly laughed my ass off

Sccit

NIK why were you shook to pick up if you want to beat his ass so bad?  And why do you have your fake ass 3 x felon murderer call SIK? ROFL

shook to pick up? im the one who was blowing up this bitches phone from 12 to 12:30.then after i spotted him while driving, he got away, and i started blowing him up again...he finally called me back when he was out of town and i picked up and told him to come back. i also never had anyone call sik. get ya facts straight, homie. it is what it is and sikotic knows whats up inside, he just wants to look cool to his little internet geek friends, so he acts like he wasnt shook.

Muhfukka

NIK why were you shook to pick up if you want to beat his ass so bad?  And why do you have your fake ass 3 x felon murderer call SIK? ROFL

shook to pick up? im the one who was blowing up this bitches phone from 12 to 12:30.then after i spotted him while driving, he got away, and i started blowing him up again...he finally called me back when he was out of town and i picked up and told him to come back. i also never had anyone call sik. get ya facts straight, homie. it is what it is and sikotic knows whats up inside, he just wants to look cool to his little internet geek friends, so he acts like he wasnt shook.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

the ghost

I'm talking about last night.  And you did have some busta call SIK and tell him he was gonna beat his ass.

Sccit

I'm talking about last night.  And you did have some busta call SIK and tell him he was gonna beat his ass.

i didnt have anyone call sikotic...and what does pickin up to sikotic hours after i was in his city have anything to do with this? i now know where hes at, so im not event trippin bout nothin. now lets see how much more stupid shit he can talk on here before this is all said and done.

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

Either show up 2nite or shut up. All this shit was entertaining while it lasted but a waste of time if you're not going to do shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
did anything happen yesterday?

i refuse to look into any other one of LIGHTS 15+ threads to see what happened.

Herbal_Life

SIK YOU'RE STILL A PUSSY

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SIK YOU'RE STILL A PUSSY

care to answer my question?

Invincible

Nope, fuck all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nope, fuck all.

LOL, lame shit!

as much as i support the "no MOD in Tha-G Spot, people like LIGHTS are why you have to have one.

you have to delete some of his threads, it's ridiculous lol.

Sikotic™

Nobody showed. Nothing happened. Nothing will ever happen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE