Author Topic: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thread..  (Read 20506 times)

Jaydc

No Im not mad,but youve demoted yourself to elano status by using random gifs as comebacks.Pathetic.

JAZ

yeah. i realised posting jpegs pushes your buttons, so it beats writing witty comebacks.

Jaydc

yeah. i realised posting jpegs pushes your buttons, so it beats writing witty comebacks.

It does?Thats news to me.Just makes you come off like an idiot.Which you do in all your written posts anyway it just solidifies it.

JAZ

It does?Thats news to me.Just makes you come off like an idiot.Which you do in all your written posts anyway it just solidifies it.
point made.

Jaydc

point made.

So if I say something Im mad apparently,but you respond to everything I say and take shots at me out of nowhere and your not mad?How old are you?12?

JAZ

point made.

So if I say something Im mad apparently,but you respond to everything I say and take shots at me out of nowhere and your not mad?How old are you?12?
im truly outraged as a matter of fact. next reply will be all caps.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thre
« Reply #591 on: November 04, 2009, 08:14:45 PM »
did this fuckin 24 page thread produce a fight or what?????? tell me this dance is over...and "i piss sitting down Nik the queer" showed his face

Al Bundy

Re: Since NIK keeps telling me to "come at him" and immediately locking the thre
« Reply #592 on: November 04, 2009, 08:45:26 PM »

point made.

lmao

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #593 on: November 04, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »

point made.

lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #594 on: November 05, 2009, 12:39:47 AM »
did this fuckin 24 page thread produce a fight or what?????? tell me this dance is over...and "i piss sitting down Nik the queer" showed his face

He showed his face but did nothing as expected.

Blood$

« Reply #595 on: November 05, 2009, 09:55:40 AM »

point made.

lmao

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #596 on: November 05, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »

so what happened

westsiderider323

« Reply #597 on: November 05, 2009, 06:38:03 PM »

so what happened

he jew'd out

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #598 on: November 05, 2009, 06:45:28 PM »

so what happened

he jew'd out

and then?

Rick James

« Reply #599 on: November 05, 2009, 06:48:17 PM »
so what happened
he jew'd out
and then?

went to dubcc and wrote his side of the story which had more plotholes than XYYZZ