Author Topic: (GAME) Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 "Infamy" Trailer  (Read 6957 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: (GAME) Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 "Infamy" Trailer
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2009, 05:03:43 AM »
Wow, I've just had my best session so far. I was on fire compared to the way I usually play. In 4 days, I have managed to up my kill/death ratio by 0.07. I am actually having games where I'm constantly getting a + kill/death ratio, even as high as 25-10  :o. Double wielding sub machine guns are the shit.  I am really starting to get to grips with the game now and I think I'm actually addicted.  :D  Oh and I got nuked for the 2nd time.  :(

good shit mate, see once you start hitting postive K/D scores.. the game becomes soo much more enjoyable. keep it up.

^just got number 3 today. 8) 8) 8)

lol i need to pull my finger out and attempt to get this.. you and your camp alot syle are puttin me too shame. :'( im gonna be around on mw2 a fair bit this week so ill def get @ you for some games mate.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »
This is abit over-dramatic but i think it pretty much sums up MW2s MP http://blametruthproject.com/sorry-but-modern-warfare-2-sucks-guys/

Atleast the good news is that there's just been a new Medal Of Honour announced and its gone modern with the multiplayer getting handled by the people who create the Battlefield games, so it should be balanced unlike this game called Modern Warfare 2...

Invincible

« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »
This is abit over-dramatic but i think it pretty much sums up MW2s MP http://blametruthproject.com/sorry-but-modern-warfare-2-sucks-guys/

Atleast the good news is that there's just been a new Medal Of Honour announced and its gone modern with the multiplayer getting handled by the people who create the Battlefield games, so it should be balanced unlike this game called Modern Warfare 2...

All the people complaining on there are idiots. There is nothing wrong with the multiplayer. They are complaining about akimbo shotguns and perks being stupid, they are able to use them aswell. Complaining about nothing.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2009, 02:15:58 PM »

All the people complaining on there are idiots. There is nothing wrong with the multiplayer. They are complaining about akimbo shotguns and perks being stupid, they are able to use them aswell. Complaining about nothing.

everybody complains about the Models, but then when you hit level 67 & get them, you use them lol.

G-Funk

« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2009, 02:25:07 PM »

I don't see how they can complain. I'm satisfied with the online multiplayer for one, idk wtf is wrong with him. Just sounds like an angry video game nerd who can't make as much kills as he used to so therefore the entire game "sucks". :loco:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: December 14, 2009, 04:27:27 PM »
FIFTH NUKE TODAY! 8)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2009, 04:41:35 PM »

I get what you're saying and it's true that there never willl be a completely balanced fun to play multiplayer game which nobody complains about but you have to admit that MW2 seriously has balance issues and while this guy over-exaggeratted in that rant what he said was pretty much true, there's no skill level in this game, they just decided to make a game which suits lesser players and is easier to pick up and play so that they could gain sales. Which is fair enough it's Infinity Wards game but when you consider how amazing COD2 was and how great COD4 was, MW2 is like a step backwards

O and btw this game is officially hacked now, on PS3 there's a hack to get to any Prestige you want, while on 360 there's the private match glitch whereby it turns the server into an 18 player game of Rust FFA/ Domination and i just played a game of SnD with infinte ammo, nades, claymores, launchers which was jokes :D but hopefully they patch all of this before it gets out of hand

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2009, 10:59:24 PM »

I get what you're saying and it's true that there never willl be a completely balanced fun to play multiplayer game which nobody complains about but you have to admit that MW2 seriously has balance issues and while this guy over-exaggeratted in that rant what he said was pretty much true, there's no skill level in this game, they just decided to make a game which suits lesser players and is easier to pick up and play so that they could gain sales. Which is fair enough it's Infinity Wards game but when you consider how amazing COD2 was and how great COD4 was, MW2 is like a step backwards

O and btw this game is officially hacked now, on PS3 there's a hack to get to any Prestige you want, while on 360 there's the private match glitch whereby it turns the server into an 18 player game of Rust FFA/ Domination and i just played a game of SnD with infinte ammo, nades, claymores, launchers which was jokes :D but hopefully they patch all of this before it gets out of hand

You're spot on about the balance in MW2. Like someone said in this post or another, NOOBs get slaughtered here. MW2 is a gang of fun, but there's too many perks & killstreaks for my liking.

The Watcher

« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2009, 11:30:51 PM »
hoping they add in a country filter for multiplayer games. playing with non australian players is really killing me
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2009, 11:37:49 PM »
hoping they add in a country filter for multiplayer games. playing with non australian players is really killing me

Just playing in Aus is killing ya............with the lack of an R18 rating, lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2009, 10:12:21 AM »
LOL, the hack is hilarious!

i was in a 3rd Person, Hardcore, Demolition game with 18 people lol. :laugh:

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »
add me Kevin_Trendy ps3
the last 2 weeks ive played i havnt spotted a single yank (no offense guys)
4 green bars all the way

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2009, 07:39:14 PM »

I don't see how they can complain. I'm satisfied with the online multiplayer for one, idk wtf is wrong with him. Just sounds like an angry video game nerd who can't make as much kills as he used to so therefore the entire game "sucks". :loco:
I don't know what his problem is, but this shit is dope.  Probably he sucks balls.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: December 18, 2009, 04:23:13 PM »
i actually just read that article "MWII sucks", that kid is actually on point.

everybody in the game uses an Assault Rifle or a Shotgun & i feel that like "skill equality".

i honestly have more fun playing that game when i run around using a Tactical Knife with Marathon, Lightweight & Commando than playing for real.

the only thing that keeps me playing is to outplay my friends in the Nuke department. :P

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: December 19, 2009, 09:13:08 PM »
this games not too bad...graffix is dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.