Author Topic: Sikotic, u are the biggest bitch in history.......bitch booked it for his life  (Read 4506 times)

Proc pka KP

dude obviously thought i wasnt guna show up :-X

so lights and i roll to the address sikotic posted up.....we were standing out there for 30 minutes, waiting for his ass, tryna get a hold of this punk bitch, but he wouldnt answer his phone, obviously tryna dodge me. so after 30 mins of looking for him, we decide to get something to eat around the corner. we hop in my truck to bounce, and there i see sikotics puny ass walkin like the faggot he is, in a back alley with cops parked right across the street..i stop my truck in the middle of the street and shout out the window "lets go somewhere more discreet so we can throw it down".first, he was about to come, but he rethinks it and says "no, im not getting in there with u" lookin all shook, with a pussy ass expression on his face....so i go to park my truck and get out, and the muthafucka runs to his car!! LIGHTS was there as a witness, no bullshit, brandonbitch booked it for his life like the scared pussy that he is.i proceeded to roll into the school parking lot, where he was parked, and i couldnt find him anywhere.callin his name and all..the muthafucka straight hopped in his car and drove the fuck off like a little bitch..i immediately hit him up again, and he doesnt answer the phone. i stayed in pasadena for another hour, and i finally got a hold of him after 30 minutes.he had said he left pasadeba and hes not down to come back.....the bitch is a certified pussy and all u muthafuckaz are straight homos for lookin up to him on here, straight up.  LOL, dude thinks he got off easy...think again, pusspuss

Class A trolling right here.

Sccit

GOOD TIMES

Proc pka KP

You trolling though while falsely accusing others and adding troll to people's accounts while trolling yourself.

Sccit

Proc pka KP

Proc pka KP

^thats a good idea, ghost. once i get this shit off my chest, im not guna be postin here no more...maybe in sports and elements occasionally, but this board has taken shit to the extreme and has stooped to new lows, and NO ONE can deny that.

I was in exactly the same situation. I let the homie go park the truck. I laid the bitch down and jogged across the street to where the homie was waiting. Everyone's right on this occasion. We all handle it our own way. No disrespect intended, just stop fucking with my account player.

Proc pka KP

Lights was the only one there, and he was there to film it.......

LOL.go ahead and believe sikotic, be dumb enough to believe i drove all the way there on my lunch break for nothing.be dumb enough to believe he didnt see two guys in a truck and got scared for his life.. who gives a fuck. sikotic is one shook dude, and dude is guna get his.

Bitch please......you're entire day is a fuckin lunch break.

How come you're not calling me a "nigger" and claiming you're gonna find me because you have my IP address like you did over the phone?

cuz that wasnt me, u dumb mutherfucka..i will find u again and u wont have a chance to run away next time, u square. just watch urself, man.u talk real big on here, but bur scary as fuck when approached on some real shit. pussy ass puss

pussy ass puss?

hahah your a faggot nik

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Saca la bolsita

Sikotic™

This is a classic right here.

Sikotic vs. Sccit >>>>> 2Pac vs. Biggie

Over a decade later and this place ain't shit without Sccit. Respect.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Proc pka KP

But you ran, Biggie didn't. Maybe we should call you Cam'ron.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 03:13:18 AM by Taco Ruiz »

Proc pka KP

Lights was the only one there, and he was there to film it.......

LOL.go ahead and believe sikotic, be dumb enough to believe i drove all the way there on my lunch break for nothing.be dumb enough to believe he didnt see two guys in a truck and got scared for his life.. who gives a fuck. sikotic is one shook dude, and dude is guna get his.

Bitch please......you're entire day is a fuckin lunch break.

How come you're not calling me a "nigger" and claiming you're gonna find me because you have my IP address like you did over the phone?

He has everyone's IP. Get over it.

Ebony Bree Caple

And you expect us to believe you? We know you're lying.

Skitzo got mummy issues bruv
Ever since that old cunt birthed him he been trying to find a crab infested pussy wrinkled enough to crawl back up in
He fantasizes about his Mummy every time he suckles on my hairy nipples
STRUGGLING TO KEEP IT REAL IN A WORLD FULL OF FAKES