Author Topic: Sikotic, u are the biggest bitch in history.......bitch booked it for his life  (Read 4503 times)

Sccit

Why the fuck would I get in your truck, NIK?

How can I outrun a truck, NIK?

I never parked in a school parking lot, NIK.

Why didn't you OR LIGHTS get out of the car and follow me, NIK?

Why did you guys just mean mug me?

Your story makes no sense. You drove off. I casually walked to my car after a couple of minutes, stopping along the way because a woman asked me if she could park in the same parking lot for free, and I went home to take care of my business. You had your opportunity to fuck me up, but you didn't.

I win  :)

I know where u go to school now, genius. u think I wont see u again? LMAO. stop lyin to the board, u ran here real quick to cover up for ur own ass while i was still in pasadena waiting for u, hitting u up, only for u not to answer..u know damn well what a little pussy u are, how u ran away when i went to go park my truck, and now ur sayin anything to get out of it.ol shook as square, ill see u again.

Sccit

shut the fuck up. we all know what really happened, no way we believe you. and it's funny you brought your homies 3-1 to fight sikotic all by himself.

Your WEAK!

Lights was the only one there, and he was there to film it.......

LOL.go ahead and believe sikotic, be dumb enough to believe i drove all the way there on my lunch break for nothing.be dumb enough to believe he didnt see two guys in a truck and got scared for his life.. who gives a fuck. sikotic is one shook dude, and dude is guna get his.

Bitch please......you're entire day is a fuckin lunch break.

How come you're not calling me a "nigger" and claiming you're gonna find me because you have my IP address like you did over the phone?

cuz that wasnt me, u dumb mutherfucka..i will find u again and u wont have a chance to run away next time, u square. just watch urself, man.u talk real big on here, but bur scary as fuck when approached on some real shit. pussy ass puss

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Hahhaa, this is entertaining.

kemizt

Okka

And you expect us to believe you? We know you're lying.

Yeah, if Lights was there to film it, did he film Sikotic runnin' away from y'all?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
meeting up at a neutral place, would of resolved all of this, with me being drunk n watching.

thursday, balboa rinaldi sports bar

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Blood$

from the net to the streets  8)

NotoriousTDA

shut the fuck up. we all know what really happened, no way we believe you. and it's funny you brought your homies 3-1 to fight sikotic all by himself.

Your WEAK!

Lights was the only one there, and he was there to film it.......

LOL.go ahead and believe sikotic, be dumb enough to believe i drove all the way there on my lunch break for nothing.be dumb enough to believe he didnt see two guys in a truck and got scared for his life.. who gives a fuck. sikotic is one shook dude, and dude is guna get his.

Bitch please......you're entire day is a fuckin lunch break.

How come you're not calling me a "nigger" and claiming you're gonna find me because you have my IP address like you did over the phone?

cuz that wasnt me, u dumb mutherfucka..i will find u again and u wont have a chance to run away next time, u square. just watch urself, man.u talk real big on here, but bur scary as fuck when approached on some real shit. pussy ass puss

pussy ass puss?

hahah your a faggot nik

Okka

if Lights was there to film it, did he film Sikotic runnin' away from y'all?

Sccit

who gives a fuck.

Apparently you're pretty butthurt over it. Why didn't you just get out of the car and be a man??

i shouldve done that, even though it woulda been dumb as fuck of me and i woulda got arrested cuz there were cops flooding the area, but i shoulda straight up left my truck in the middle of the street and ran up on him so he wouldnt have had a chance to get away. i just really didnt expect him to be that much of a pussy, i didnt think he'd book it when i went to park....getting arrested for that woulda been worth it, though, the way hes talkin on here...not butthurt over it, but to be honest, i am heated. and im not letting this shit go, no way, sikotic....u know ur on some pussy shit, u cant deny it.

Sikotic™

I told you to get out of the truck, Elior. You said something along the lines of "I'm not going to throw down in front of all these people". You're a real thug, NIK.

I told you where I was gonna be at and that I was gonna walk to my car. You told me you were gonna kick my ass.

I held up my end of the bargain and I did exactly what I said I would do. Why didn't you hold up yours?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

And you expect us to believe you? We know you're lying.

Yeah, if Lights was there to film it, did he film Sikotic runnin' away from y'all?

that's what I'm saying... if anything they should have been filming and/or taking pics while driving, before they even seen Sik just to prove it... but that's just me

Cali Climate

pretty tough talk by a kid named elior. why didn't you just man up and hop off (the truck?)

Sccit

meeting up at a neutral place, would of resolved all of this, with me being drunk n watching.

thursday, balboa rinaldi sports bar

im down, if sikotic promises not to run away once he gets there

Al Bundy

lol nik called me while i was walking to my next class going like "man wtf is up with your boy sikotic he bitched out blah blah blah he's in your dope crew" i just started laughing LOL i'm not a part of a internet crew and i'm not sikotics secretary.

Blood$

just out of curiosity... do people on this board really give out numbers to one another?