Author Topic: In the Studio with Warren G: The G-Files Interview  (Read 625 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: In the Studio with Warren G: The G-Files Interview
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 12:12:59 PM »
Good Points Dre Day

I think these track by track interviews are good, and maybe meant to a little more light hearted than gettin down to some serious questions

Although i did enjoy Nima(i think) tellin Snoop what he thought of some of the track on TBCT and him gettin pissed  :D

oh i tottally forgot about that snoop interview
i tried the search function but can^t find it
who can help me out by findin that interviw again

by the way
lunatic i like your interviews
most of the time you asked the question i wanna know
and your knoc-turnâl interviews where we asked knoc our question was the shittttttttt
hope we can do that again when he release the album or mixtape anytime (soon)  ;D
between wasen^t there a second part of the around the corner by kurupt interview styles did?????
dubcnn has an interview archive.
look for the Snoop interview here:

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/index06.html

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 12:19:36 PM »
Good Points Dre Day

I think these track by track interviews are good, and maybe meant to a little more light hearted than gettin down to some serious questions

Although i did enjoy Nima(i think) tellin Snoop what he thought of some of the track on TBCT and him gettin pissed  :D

oh i tottally forgot about that snoop interview
i tried the search function but can^t find it
who can help me out by findin that interviw again

by the way
lunatic i like your interviews
most of the time you asked the question i wanna know
and your knoc-turnâl interviews where we asked knoc our question was the shittttttttt
hope we can do that again when he release the album or mixtape anytime (soon)  ;D
between wasen^t there a second part of the around the corner by kurupt interview styles did?????
dubcnn has an interview archive.
look for the Snoop interview here:

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/index06.html

thanxxx man

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 12:22:03 PM »
no problem, there's a lot of good stuff in the archives!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 12:23:20 PM »
The start of the interview is classic, reminds me of the simpsons when homer gets told his name is going to be Mr Thompson.

Props to Warren though for the insight on the album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 12:24:42 PM »
^LOL

Gio: Will have some more Knoc news and music soon

Dre Day: Yeah, it was pretty much knew to me. I'm 100% I heard it in the game, but never recalled so or had an mp3 of it or anything

Keep the Warren G feedback coming!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Manu.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 11:20:41 AM »
Lunatic--you need to get a Soopafly interview going down, i got lots of questions my man.  I know you can get at Fly if you wanted to.

Too bad you're the only one that cares for the colour of Soopaflys underwear.
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew

Mista Rosa

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 01:47:12 PM »
props luna still nice to hear from thr g child.. not have bought his cd but gonna do it soon. support the homie warren that give us that sound in the 90's
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009, 09:52:13 PM »
props luna still nice to hear from thr g child.. not have bought his cd but gonna do it soon. support the homie warren that give us that sound in the 90's
that is good to hear! go out and support warren!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 01:05:46 AM »
Raptalk.Net: Indeed. I think you would have appreciated it because although you may not know this, XV is the nephew of Chocolate, the producer who did “Ice Ice Baby” so I would say they picked the right artist.

I don't understand what you're getting at here bro? How is the producer of "Ice Ice Baby's" nephew the right choice for the regulator tribute? Like how does that tie in in anyway? One of Warrens prodege's or a young dogg pound cat would of been a more "right artist" as you put it?

westside159

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 02:18:15 AM »
Best songs -  Whats Wrong , Suicide , Skate Skate , Drinks Aint Free  ....... 8) 8)

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 02:25:11 AM »
That Chocolate - it's the same dude who recorded an album "Life-N-A-Day" in the Death Row studios?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 11:51:51 AM »
Raptalk.Net: Indeed. I think you would have appreciated it because although you may not know this, XV is the nephew of Chocolate, the producer who did “Ice Ice Baby” so I would say they picked the right artist.

I don't understand what you're getting at here bro? How is the producer of "Ice Ice Baby's" nephew the right choice for the regulator tribute? Like how does that tie in in anyway? One of Warrens prodege's or a young dogg pound cat would of been a more "right artist" as you put it?

didnt he write ice ice baby ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 02:10:49 PM »
Yes, it's the Chocolate who did the Life N A Day album and wrote "Ice Ice Baby"

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 02:11:22 PM »

I think it's an appropriate choice because Chocolate and Warren G have obviously spent time together...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2009, 10:13:27 PM »

I think it's an appropriate choice because Chocolate and Warren G have obviously spent time together...

Yeah after hearing the "Life N A Day" info it makes more sense. I've just never heard of duke unless it's about Ice Ice Baby lol