Author Topic: whats up with g malone?  (Read 338 times)

midwestryder

Re: whats up with g malone?
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2009, 07:35:30 PM »
He's going to be touring with Tech N9ne & Slaughterhouse on Tech's K.O.D tour!!

Peace
iam going to see the tour nov 6.

BIGWORM

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
Re: whats up with g malone?
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 09:29:20 AM »
he had as big of a buzz as he was ever gonna get when certified and haterz dropped

the problem these days is record labels are too scared to drop an album if it ain't gonna do a mil

havin his album pushed back every month aint helpin either

No doubt, and then they end up doing Maino numbers cos the label dropped the ball so fucking hard. And Maino's album was dope

Maino's album is dope tho. Fact.

No doubt, the way it plays out as a movie is sick. I thought that with 1 gigantic single and one big single and the fact that's he's actually a real street dude he woulda sold a decent amount of units. The game's fucked up. Just like I supported Maino I'll support Malone though, cos I've always liked duke, and if not even the big new artists can sell then we'll see hardly any new artists coming out...

Thing is Malone will get released this year. November 24th, 2009 is his date because he has that FREE ALBUM "Nightmare On Seven Street" drops October 27th, 2009. Malone wanted to do it this time around. He said all this on his Twitter last week.

FYI for Everybody: MACK 10 dropped on Fontana (a Universal version of Koch/E1 Music) NOT on Cash Money Records. He is ONLY an affiliate of CMR. So, CMR can't be blamed for Dime's lost sales.
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!