Author Topic: 818 Confessions...Vol. 2  (Read 231 times)

Cali Climate

818 Confessions...Vol. 2
« on: October 07, 2009, 01:53:39 PM »

"Mr. Kitty"

Natalie gets down and dirty with elior on relationship issues like sexuality, mutual respect, and ownership of a special pet cat.

Elior,

Why should I call you dear when you behave in such an ugly way towards me? Look, the conversation started out by you telling me that you dont want to be called hunn, what do I say to that? FINE, not a problem. For some strange reason you explain it in such a mean fucking way over and over again when I already told you that I wont be doing that anymore. Im not fake, I just like to say hunn and sweetheart lol..  Thats not the point though, the point is Elior that I will NOT be speaking to you anymore at all.. Im cutting off from you completely... I hate the way u are with me elior, and whats worse is that i know in my heart that you see other girls and you speak with them in a nicer way and get along with them in a better sense than how you get along with me. That hurts. This isnt fair to me, im too much of a good person for this. I might be a little on the slow side but im not stupid, I know what im worth and I know that I would make a damn good gf/wifey for someone that deserves the best of me. You're just not for me Elior, I need to be with someone that connects with me on a much deeper level, someone that understands that I thrive on kindness. I know theres a better guy out there for me, much like I feel like there is someone out there that fits your needs more. You make me out to be some man hating dyke that doesnt get horny and that only wants women... LMFAO! If you only knew.... Tisk Tisk... Yes, I am attracted to women and thats all fine and dandy (whats even more dandy is that ill actually get the hot ones when I look fully hot myself hehe) but what my heart really yearns for is a MAN that completes me. A soul mate (trust me, my soul mate is not a woman contrary to what you may believe lollll) I know in my heart that you are not my soul mate and I believe Ive told you this a million times before (something i would never tell my real soul mate). Youre way too mean and selfish to understand what true love is. You may think you do but you really dont, you think true love is all about submition. When true love in fact does not care about that, true love is unselfish and is about comprimise. True love is really about PLUR.. thats a big reason I rave, not just for the scene.. but because I love love, and I love giving and receiving. I know who I am Elior.. Im a person that only wants the pure things in life.. I know in some sense you do as well. That doesnt matter though, were two completely different people (even astrology wise were exactly the opp. 6 months apart, were both at the end of the wheel) and we go about things in two completely different ways. I need a person that just gets along with me in a natural sense. Go ahead and take a shot at him calling him a fag/pussy lol. I really dont giva shit. Ill know when I find him.. You can feel these things. I look into your eyes sometimes and I smile at you and you dont even smile back.. thats a sign for sure. I hate people who dont smile back at me... I love to smile, I love to laugh, I love to have a good time. You like to do all of those things to (other than to smile) but we still dont get along. I know whats going on here, you use me a little bit in an emotional sense while you go out fucking other girls. Its not going down like that anymore so help me god. Now you might reply with "You act like a man testy any guy would be a fag to deal with you" lol.. I dont care, ill only get better with every day that goes by and I am what I am. I already know you have issues with anything I have lol, what makes this different? IT DOESNT MATTER.. whateverrrrrrr you dislike about me/ my flaws, etc etc. YOURE NOT DEALING WITH ANY OF THEM ANYMORE, I hope your disrespectful ass understands though, that every person comes with their own bag of tricks lol.. no1 is perfect, dont act like I never told you. Also, you have no idea what my sexual side is like or how often I get horny.. Maybe I dont wana fuck when im in a bad mood but tell me who does? LOL.. Just because its YOU I dont want to have sex with (even the last time we had sex I really didnt want to, trust) Im  just not into having sex with everyone that wants to with me, thats why im not having random sex with dudes (trust me, I get hit on.. but thats not special, everyone gets hit on even rebecca.. I want something special) and im going to hold out for something special and pure. Im letting you keep Mr. Kitty (remember, he is MY cat) because I am not selfish, i know that he loves you a lot and you two have a very deep connection.. Just do me a favor, if you love him so much.. SHOW IT OTHER THAN ACTUALLY LOVING HIM, give him fresh water everyday, fresh food in a washed bowl, let him out once in a while to eat grass and enjoy nature, let him out in the house when you can.. show him that you love him in that sense as well.. think about that. If I hear that you never let him out and u treat him like hes in jail (I know what its like to be confined, and its not fun) you will find him missing one day. I dont need a connection with the shrooms, its not worth the pain, if I see you at raves (which I wont anymore after Ali is gone) ill say Hi and ill be nice of course but thats pretty much it. Please dont call me anymore (so that means stop calling me once every 2 days lol) I wont pick up, dont text me I wont reply. Youre being cut out of my life. It hurts too much to even have you around as a "friend". Have a good life Elior, remember to control your temper.. It wont get you much in life other than baggage. Be nice to your family and treat them with respect.. they love u and care for u.. you have a good family that does a lot for u, they will also be the reason for any success you might have in the future. Honor them.  If I have any advice for you in the future it would simply be to understandn things a little more... I know youre smart and you observe things, but give things a second look sometimes.. You might see something that you never saw before. Have a good journey Elior, It was a fun run what we had.. We had good times and we had bad times.. Thats what life is made up of. It is important though, to enoy the good as much as possible and make the bad as good as possible as well. It is also important (and ive learned this first hand) to learn from your mistakes and not see your past as something "bad" or "fucked up" life is a roller coaster and we all make mistakes and were all human.I believe that  God forgives us for the mistakes we make, he understands.. I have also learned some interesting things from you and I hope you have learned at least one thing from me. Have a beautiful life and enjoy it. Bye.

ikke

Re: 818 Confessions...Vol. 2
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 01:57:07 PM »
tl;dr

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 01:58:39 PM »
Im letting you keep Mr. Kitty (remember, he is MY cat) because I am not selfish, i know that he loves you a lot and you two have a very deep connection.

Was it an intimate connection?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »
Damn. These two are the internet version of Bobby and Whitney.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

AGeesta

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 02:08:20 PM »
Also, you have no idea what my sexual side is like or how often I get horny.. Maybe I dont wana fuck when im in a bad mood but tell me who does? LOL.. Just because its YOU I dont want to have sex with (even the last time we had sex I really didnt want to, trust) Im  just not into having sex with everyone that wants to with me, thats why im not having random sex with dudes (trust me, I get hit on.. but thats not special, everyone gets hit on even rebecca.. I want something special) and im going to hold out for something special and pure.

LMAO
make up sex/angry sex= some of the best sex

Floyd is a whore who will marry a man for money but tries so hard to make herself seem innocent

and i doubt anyone wants to fuck a fat bitch like her

Roccy

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »
honestly, do you jerk it to NIK's pms?
how it really goes down..

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 03:15:33 PM »

no but you do have to admit they're funnier than shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 03:58:14 PM »

I actually do jerk it to his PMs.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 04:07:25 PM »

I actually do jerk it to his PMs.
i prefer the photos of his mom

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 04:45:41 PM »
even the last time we had sex I really didnt want to, trust

hahah. ouch, another blow to someone's manhood.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 04:47:14 PM »

make up sex/angry sex= some of the best sex

Forreal....nowadays when I get in a fight with a girl I'm just like fuck it lets have sex and get this over with.