Author Topic: 8 Mile  (Read 883 times)

ROCCY

Re:8 Mile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2002, 09:29:31 PM »
the movie was ill, just like homie siko said, i felt the emotions and all . peace

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2002, 07:45:25 PM »
the relationship between me and the charactor startled me..I loved this movie..The battles were dope as fuck..I liked this movie but u know there will always b haters everywhere.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2002, 11:57:08 PM »
^ if u didnt like the movie, youre a hater?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

PETER ZOO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2002, 02:31:29 AM »
fuck im pissed,..........it aint out where im at yet,the soundtrack is,......but theres no talk of when the flick is opening here in australia,......
every other rap flick that gets here never gets a wide cinema release,.......they just show it in the capital cities for a week at best,.im in a back water so its fucked up,....
alot of it(the hip-hop flicks) goes straight to video,.......thats so fucking annoying,
and when they do go out like that,.........
there so fucking popular you can never rent the things out,.
EG;....i have never seen the original'FRIDAY'...just next friday,.....its always out,....in every store,........yet i know from everyone everywhere on the net,.....that it is fucking awesome,...............

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2002, 06:02:51 PM »
nah tech constructive critacism is good.I respect your opinion your an intellegent cat. I'm speakin on behalf haters in general that hate on every fucking thing and everything is so negetive.

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2002, 07:16:14 PM »
Just saw this today...Like dude said above the battles alone were worth the price of admission...Damn I forgot how ill that Shook Ones beat was...after seeing this I've got a new found respect for Eminem...dude did his thing...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2002, 09:52:26 PM »
nah tech constructive critacism is good.I respect your opinion your an intellegent cat. I'm speakin on behalf haters in general that hate on every fucking thing and everything is so negetive.

quit it

*blushes*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2002, 10:02:31 PM »
Movie was good.. I dont really undestand how anyone cannot like this movie.. Eminem's acting debut was great.. this was a good movie and i recommend it to anybody
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

Murrow

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2002, 01:24:26 PM »
Em did a great job, I just saw it and this being his first performace he did much better than most of the actors on "Episode 2."  Props to Eminem.