Author Topic: COLTS-TITANS GAME THREAD  (Read 323 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: COLTS-TITANS GAME THREAD
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 09:22:58 PM »
just saw the highlights.

those roughing the passer calls were fucking ridiculous. :o

& people complain about Brady.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 09:42:43 PM »
just saw the highlights.

r u kiddin?   the 2nd one was def a legit call
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 09:45:22 PM »
just saw the highlights.

r u kiddin?   the 2nd one was def a legit call

it was more reasonable of a call than the first one, but damn, how you going to give Peyton yards for no reason?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 10:53:20 PM »
just saw the highlights.

People complained about Brady because he was crying for the flag. The new stupid Brady rule is being used all over the league. The second one was definitely roughing the passer. The only intention of it was to hurt the QB; driving the shoulder into him like that. Like it fucking matters anyway. I think both calls came after completed catches and just added to first downs. It's not like it was 3rd and long and the pass was incomplete. They had no effect on the outcome of this game.

And all this Fisher hate is bullshit. What he has done with the what was given to him is amazing. Put Peyton on that team from '98 onwards and they'd already have two or three rings. They're a solid, almost every year, and they do it with out big money stars. No coach in history would win a Superbowl with the that team as it is.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 11:00:56 PM »
just saw the highlights.

People complained about Brady because he was crying for the flag. The new stupid Brady rule is being used all over the league. The second one was definitely roughing the passer. The only intention of it was to hurt the QB; driving the shoulder into him like that. Like it fucking matters anyway. I think both calls came after completed catches and just added to first downs. It's not like it was 3rd and long and the pass was incomplete. They had no effect on the outcome of this game.

lol, that's 30 unearned yards they gave him.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 11:05:30 PM »
just saw the highlights.

31-9. Would 27-9 make you feel better?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 11:43:10 PM »
just saw the highlights.

it's the principal.

i know if this was the Pats game & it was "insignificant" you would have something to say lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2009, 08:53:53 AM »
just saw the highlights.

it's the principal.

i know if this was the Pats game & it was "insignificant" you would have something to say lol.

No I wouldn't. I only rag on calls when I really think they mean something. Go look at the posts from the Colts/Chargers game last year in the playoffs. The one where the Colts were getting called for every defensive contact penalty you can get called for during the OT drive. I pretty much stayed out of it. I knew that free yards or not, the Chargers were still going to run right over them and score during that drive.

What we are talking about here are 15 extra yards. The first one was bad because he couldn't avoid going low and barely did anything. The second was a running shoulder intended to rough the passer after the ball was thrown. The second would have been a penalty 15 years ago. Every QB in the league would have gotten that call.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2009, 09:07:00 AM »
just saw the highlights.

it's the principal.

No I wouldn't. I only rag on calls when I really think they mean something. Go look at the posts from the Colts/Chargers game last year in the playoffs. The one where the Colts were getting called for every defensive contact penalty you can get called for during the OT drive. I pretty much stayed out of it. I knew that free yards or not, the Chargers were still going to run right over them and score during that drive.

What we are talking about here are 15 extra yards. The first one was bad because he couldn't avoid going low and barely did anything. The second was a running shoulder intended to rough the passer after the ball was thrown. The second would have been a penalty 15 years ago. Every QB in the league would have gotten that call.

point is, if it was anyone else in the league beside Tom Brady, it's fair game. :-X

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2009, 09:41:12 AM »
What are you talking about? Fair game for who?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2009, 10:09:35 AM »

it's fair game for any other defense to blast any other QB in the NFL besides Peyton & Brady & that's fucked up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2009, 05:03:21 PM »

it's fair game for any other defense to blast any other QB in the NFL besides Peyton & Brady & that's fucked up.

The first game of the season, Vince Wilfork clean sacked Trent Edwards on 3rd down but went low to do not and was called for the 15 yarder. You're going to start seeing it a lot more now, until defenders realize that if they are being forced to the ground they have to give up on the QB. It sucks, and it's stupid, and it'll make for a lot higher passer ratings, but that's the way the NFL wants it.