Author Topic: The reason why Wideawake's Snoop Dog album hasnt leaked & it drops tomorow...  (Read 2077 times)

scratch42069

• 'G'
Bought it off iTunes for $9.99 and it isn't too bad of an album. The digital booklet also says that the album was mixed by Justin "Coyote" Burdick and was mastered by Brian "Big Bass" Gardner.

westsiderider323

1. Because none of the mp3 ripping groups care for it

2. Because none of the mp3 ripping groups know about it (no promotion)

3. Because Wideawake suck, nobody cares about old shit

4. Because they employ John Hyland, the biggest bootlegger ever, and nobody fucks with him

....... It has to be, cuz the album drops tomorow and it hasnt leaked online yet! NO BUZZ!
what kind of crack are u smoking? it leaked last night.

on wat (free) torrent.  i didn't c it

i know i didnt see this bitch either

DTG Entertainment

4. Because they employ John Hyland, the biggest bootlegger ever, and nobody fucks with him

....... It has to be, cuz the album drops tomorow and it hasnt leaked online yet! NO BUZZ!

Same. Lol. Been Googling the last three days - not shit.  It makes me think Lara made a deal with ripping groups. Lol.

westsiderider323

Same. Lol. Been Googling the last three days - not shit.  It makes me think Lara made a deal with ripping groups. Lol.

i know someone here got it they should hook us up

Al Bundy

im actually glad this shyt hasnt leaked that way muthafuckaz gotta buy the bitch :D

ill have a mp3 version by tomorrow.

well see....if u do then ill give u a cookie....i pre-ordered my shyt anywayz

okay i got my copy with the bonus tracks. where's my cookie mother fucker? oatmeal chocolate chip

Dippafly

• 'G'
is best buy selling the lost sessions with bonus tracks?
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Al Bundy

is best buy selling the lost sessions with bonus tracks?

yep

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im actually glad this shyt hasnt leaked that way muthafuckaz gotta buy the bitch :D

okay i got my copy with the bonus tracks. where's my cookie mother fucker? oatmeal chocolate chip

u get both muthapucckin cookies congratulations nigga... ;)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hook a partna up! Im getting mine on friday when i get paid, Untill then Im broke....But i wanna hear that shit, pm a playya 8)

G-Funk

no promo whatsoever

wasn't there a short commercial for it?
I saw some shit on TV yesterday showing a clip of "Who Am I? (What's My Name)" with a transparent Death Row Records logo over it... I never saw it in its entire though.. they always cut it off (you know when a commercial ends and then you see another commercial come up, but they cut it out real quick and just move on to the next commercial?) so the only time you could see it was in the blink of an eye. :laugh:

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hook a partna up! Im getting mine on friday when i get paid, Untill then Im broke....But i wanna hear that shit, pm a playya 8)

Nevermind....The Best Buy grouprip just leaked....Bout to bump this shit and spark somthing up! 8)

KURUPTION-81

there has been ZERO promo for this, I was looking through the best buy ad and saw it which reminded me it was dropping

cant really be zero if you saw an ad for it  ;) Know what your saying though but do wideawake have the money for big advertising

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

blkb

• 'G'
Would anyone really not buy a cd because of an employee? No. Your obsession with certain people is moronic.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
john hyland aka 101 yes. hes a backstabber that has agloraphobia (scared of leaving his house)...i have proof but im waitin for him to apoligize for rippin me off with the oftb cd first.