Author Topic: Titans @ Patriiots gamethread  (Read 1468 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Titans @ Patriiots gamethread
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 03:51:06 PM »
59-0 and it COULD BE 62-0

jesus
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 03:53:21 PM »
ladies and gentlemen:  nate washington has -22 yards recieving
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 03:54:39 PM »
This very well could be the biggest ass kicking in NFL history. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 03:59:24 PM »
This very well could be the biggest ass kicking in NFL history. 

no

the Redskins beat the Bears 73-0 in a championship game once lol

Jaydc

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »
Titans were pathetic today

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2009, 04:25:27 PM »
Titans were pathetic today

the eagles were pathetic

the titans are piss poor

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2009, 04:28:46 PM »
no

I don't know, it's still pretty close.  The Titans had -7 yards passing.  That's right NEGATIVE 7 yards passing. haha
They probably could have won this game by 80 if they kept their foot on the pedal.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009, 04:33:45 PM »
no

I don't know, it's still pretty close.  The Titans had -7 yards passing.  That's right NEGATIVE 7 yards passing. haha
They probably could have won this game by 80 if they kept their foot on the pedal.

73-0 > 59-0

i'm pretty sure that math is correct :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »
imagine Brady stayed in the whole game. :laugh:

we could have witnessed like 92-0. ;D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2009, 05:14:56 PM »
we wont go 0-16. The 2nd half schedule is pretty favorable.

This rookie secondary is a friggin joke

345 pass yards, 5 td's, 45-0 in the first half. I don't think I've ever witnessed a game this bad. Worst game in Titans history

and brady is staying in for the 2nd half

lmao

He plays one more down and I was Jeff Fisher, I'd call for his knee. This isn't the Redskins and Joe Gibb who called you a cheaters. This is the down and out Titans, going nowhere, just want the game to end. Keeping your first team out there now is a disgrace to the game. The Titans clearly did not come to play. They are covering no one, and even more useless on offense.

And whoever said NE doesn't have a run threat doesn't understand that there short pass is their run threat.

edit - It's nice to see Bill showing some long overdue class.
i wouldca called for his knees when he came out in the 3rd quarter

& i would have called for the MVP chants if Drew Brees wasn't such an animal. ;D

Manning's outplaying both so far, so i don't know where you get that. Brees had no pressure on him today, and the Giants were playing shitty offense. The Titans are the Titans, and were extra bad today. Down for down this season so far Manning's still the MVP.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2009, 05:24:51 PM »

345 pass yards, 5 td's, 45-0 in the first half. I don't think I've ever witnessed a game this bad. Worst game in Titans history

lmao

He plays one more down and I was Jeff Fisher, I'd call for his knee. This isn't the Redskins and Joe Gibb who called you a cheaters. This is the down and out Titans, going nowhere, just want the game to end. Keeping your first team out there now is a disgrace to the game. The Titans clearly did not come to play. They are covering no one, and even more useless on offense.

And whoever said NE doesn't have a run threat doesn't understand that there short pass is their run threat.

& i would have called for the MVP chants if Drew Brees wasn't such an animal. ;D

Manning's outplaying both so far, so i don't know where you get that. Brees had no pressure on him today, and the Giants were playing shitty offense. The Titans are the Titans, and were extra bad today. Down for down this season so far Manning's still the MVP.

so what you're saying is, since Drew Brees played great against a 5-0 team, it doesn't really count because they couldn't contain him?

& i said that the Pats offense was going to turn around, this was a good game for them their offense; come week 14, we all may have different ideas on MVPs.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2009, 05:33:26 PM »

lmao

so what you're saying is, since Drew Brees played great against a 5-0 team, it doesn't really count because they couldn't contain him?

& i said that the Pats offense was going to turn around, this was a good game for them their offense; come week 14, we all may have different ideas on MVPs.

Maybe so, but as of now it's still Manning, because he's had to do it under bad circumstances. He's had less time in the pocket, and less time in general to make the plays and he's made more and better ones. The Pats haven't turned around yet. They just beat up on the Titans. I say this, and I'm not joking, the Pats would have won that game if I was playing QB. 4 of the 6 TDs were I could have thrown, maybe a 5th, because I can bullet a 9 yarder to Moss's back no problem.

About Brees, I'm saying is that so far this year he's played much worse against not very good D's, like Buffalo, than Manning has, so Manning is still MVP. Brees is #2, Brady isn't in the running yet. They've got TB next week and that could be another big game for him, but after the bye they have Miami twice, Indy, the Jets, and the Saints. They could very well be 1 and 5 after that stretch. They run that table there then Brady will be in the running for sure. But if Philly can lose to Oakland, NE can lose to TB, especially if they get cocky now.

westsiderider323

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2009, 05:37:12 PM »
the score reminds me of a college football game sad

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2009, 06:36:07 PM »

The Vols would have had a better shot at winning than the Titans did.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2009, 07:04:42 PM »

The Vols would have had a better shot at winning than the Titans did.

the same Titans team that Manning beat up last week? ;D