Author Topic: OUTDOOR vs INDOOR MARIJUANA: what's better??  (Read 477 times)

The Overfiend

Re: OUTDOOR vs INDOOR MARIJUANA: what's better??
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 05:47:28 PM »
Outdoor.

Natural sunlight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 07:15:05 PM »
On most circumstances, indoor. but outdoor tree has the highest potential to be dank(if grown in the perfect conditions like in hombuldt)

most shit in cali is from indoor.  even if it was a strain that thrived outside, a grower can just mimic the conditions in his grow room for better looking plants and less chance of mold or insects getting to the crop. 

think about how much more prepared a plant that grow for 9 months than compared to one that grows for 10 weeks. yeah you can fuck with the lights and nutritions but having more time for your bud to grow is definitely a plus

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 07:25:46 PM »
On most circumstances, indoor. but outdoor tree has the highest potential to be dank(if grown in the perfect conditions like in hombuldt)

most shit in cali is from indoor.  even if it was a strain that thrived outside, a grower can just mimic the conditions in his grow room for better looking plants and less chance of mold or insects getting to the crop. 

think about how much more prepared a plant that grow for 9 months than compared to one that grows for 10 weeks. yeah you can fuck with the lights and nutritions but having more time for your bud to grow is definitely a plus
where in california are you going to grow a plant outdoors for 9 months, that shit has to be near the equator where there isnt as much of a change in light cycles. as the only person here who knows shit about growing marijuana i am going to say that indoor is better, provided you know what the fuck you are doing and have a good set up

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 07:28:16 PM »

most shit in cali is from indoor.  even if it was a strain that thrived outside, a grower can just mimic the conditions in his grow room for better looking plants and less chance of mold or insects getting to the crop.  

where in california are you going to grow a plant outdoors for 9 months, that shit has to be near the equator where there isnt as much of a change in light cycles. as the only person here who knows shit about growing marijuana i am going to say that indoor is better, provided you know what the fuck you are doing and have a good set up

exactly.  commercial growers might not grow a plant to its full potential, but thats because theyre just about their hustle.  someone who grows personal shit will let the plant mature before harvesting.  resulting in AMAZING herb.  :bandit:  

and indoor plants dont get seeded as easily.  at the place im going to now, ive NEVER had a seed in any of their indoor (98% of their products).  when i get a great deal on outdoor ill find a few seeds.   :(
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 07:31:23 PM by Wykid "1NER" »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 07:35:35 PM »

most shit in cali is from indoor.  even if it was a strain that thrived outside, a grower can just mimic the conditions in his grow room for better looking plants and less chance of mold or insects getting to the crop.  

exactly.  commercial growers might not grow a plant to its full potential, but thats because theyre just about their hustle.  someone who grows personal shit will let the plant mature before harvesting.  resulting in AMAZING herb.  :bandit:  

and indoor plants dont get seeded as easily.  at the place im going to now, ive NEVER had a seed in any of their indoor (98% of their products).  when i get a great deal on outdoor ill find a few seeds.   :(
because most indoor growers grow from clone (obviously female) and have them completely isolated from any chance of coming in contact with pollen. believe it or not there is places in the us where so much dirtweed grows naturally that growing outdoors is gauranteed to get seeded no matter what

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 07:41:09 PM »

exactly.  commercial growers might not grow a plant to its full potential, but thats because theyre just about their hustle.  someone who grows personal shit will let the plant mature before harvesting.  resulting in AMAZING herb.  :bandit: 

and indoor plants dont get seeded as easily.  at the place im going to now, ive NEVER had a seed in any of their indoor (98% of their products).  when i get a great deal on outdoor ill find a few seeds.   :(
because most indoor growers grow from clone (obviously female) and have them completely isolated from any chance of coming in contact with pollen. believe it or not there is places in the us where so much dirtweed grows naturally that growing outdoors is gauranteed to get seeded no matter what

fuck that shit. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 07:48:51 PM »

exactly.  commercial growers might not grow a plant to its full potential, but thats because theyre just about their hustle.  someone who grows personal shit will let the plant mature before harvesting.  resulting in AMAZING herb.  :bandit: 

and indoor plants dont get seeded as easily.  at the place im going to now, ive NEVER had a seed in any of their indoor (98% of their products).  when i get a great deal on outdoor ill find a few seeds.   :(

fuck that shit. 
that shit is interesting though. its hemp that was planted hundreds of years ago, doesnt produce much if any thc but it has great potential. it isnt sativa or indica, it is called cannabis ruderalis and is autoflowering, meaning night cycles do not affect its flowering. whether it is getting 21 hours of light a day or 2, it will flower in the same time period. people havent done too much breeding with it yet, but wait and see it could change things outdoor wise in the future. i think lowryder is the only decent srtain made with it yet

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2009, 03:52:41 PM »
iNDOOR! ILL TAKE BOTH THO HAHA
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2009, 02:08:47 PM »
Indoor.

Smoked some great outdoor though.

Sparegeez

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 09:55:07 AM »

regardless of it being 9 months 10 month or 11, you're still growing dank in large qualities. You really haven't disproved anything I've said, unless you consider your "knowledge" on this subject superior to mines which you really can't even guarantee.

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 09:57:25 AM »

all you gotta do is watch the pollen levels in the environment grown. seeds really shouldn't be the issue..

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 11:52:10 AM »
watch the pollen levels hahaha any amount of pollen is bad thats the whole point

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 11:54:59 AM »
watch the pollen levels hahaha any amount of pollen is bad thats the whole point

exactly dumbass. indoor you can't have any pollen, at all. outdoors, what can you do besides go to a spot where pollen is less likely to float around in. it's all probabilities something they teach in math class ever heard of it?

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009, 11:58:28 AM »

exactly dumbass. indoor you can't have any pollen, at all. outdoors, what can you do besides go to a spot where pollen is less likely to float around in. it's all probabilities something they teach in math class ever heard of it?
where pollen is less likey to float around hahahahahahahahahaha its less likely to float around if you dont put any there you fucking idiot. shit doesnt go that far

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2009, 11:59:40 AM »

where pollen is less likey to float around hahahahahahahahahaha its less likely to float around if you dont put any there you fucking idiot. shit doesnt go that far

nature, wind, outdoor? LOL you're such an idiot