Author Topic: Refugees In The UK  (Read 397 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

Refugees In The UK
« on: November 11, 2002, 10:20:16 AM »
Get rid of them...  ;D

Don Seer

Re:Refugees In The UK
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 10:23:01 AM »
and put up a big wall  ;D

Joachim

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2002, 04:19:54 AM »
Close the damn tunnel for real.

CWalker187

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2002, 09:09:42 AM »
As an American, I definitely sympathize with the refugee problem in Europe. European nations simply cannot be expected to take in every oppressed group in the world. It is wrecking havoc on their countries, with all the crime, overcrowding, social services, etc. Not to mention all the Muslim immigrants who refuse to assimilate and instead are plotting terrorism.

Europe better put a stop to massive immigration before the Muslims try overthrow the governments and impose Islamic law. Don't laugh....it is already beginning.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 12:42:52 PM »
In essence I don't have a problem with refugees and asylum seekers coming to the UK if they really need are help. I mean, there is a shortage of people in the UK who will do the low paid jobs such as road sweeping etc, and if these people are willing to do these jobs then why not let them come into our country, because they will actually be doing us a favor. However, my problem comes when these people come to our country, and then live all in one area, don't bother learning our language, and live off of taxpayers money. I think that we should have Nationalisation exams that people have to take before they are allowed to live in our country, so that they can at least speak decent English before they are allowed to live here.

Also, what really annoys me is that these people come from places such as Romania, and if you look at the root that they take to get to the UK, they pass through so many other countries, and just because we are soft we let them in, when it would surely be more fair if they inhabited one of the other countries on their route.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 10:52:37 AM »
Also, what really annoys me is that these people come from places such as Romania, and if you look at the root that they take to get to the UK, they pass through so many other countries, and just because we are soft we let them in, when it would surely be more fair if they inhabited one of the other countries on their route.

Word, they aren't stupid (well most of them probably are), they know where to go to get an easy. At the moment we're fuckin around with the paperwork on Illegal immigrants that have come into the country. We should just send them back as soon as they try to get in the country .... or just shoot them.

CWalker187

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 05:33:19 PM »

We have the same problem here in America.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2002, 03:20:36 PM »
I think they should be let in if they are seaking employment in the UK or are able to support themselfs as professionals in proper, money making businesses. I have nothing against immagrants.. But when they start causing trouble (which can happen) and living off taxpayers money.. it starts to get a problem

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2002, 04:30:24 AM »
Fuck that, I dont want them taking our jobs. They can piss off back to there own country.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2002, 04:30:49 AM »
Fuck that, I dont want them taking our jobs. They can piss off back to there own country.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2002, 05:49:52 AM »
You racist cunt

Nearly every rapper you listen to was or is a refugee
Just coz you have all the advantages but cant get off your fat arse and get a decent job doesnt mean you can blame foreigners who are just looking for a better standard of living. Logic and CWalker, you're greedy cunts. Next time I see you try and come to my country and get a job, I'LL shoot YOU. see how you like it when the tables are turned.
Damn......
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2002, 07:25:50 AM »
You racist cunt

Just coz you have all the advantages but cant get off your fat arse and get a decent job doesnt mean you can blame foreigners who are just looking for a better standard of living. Logic and CWalker, you're greedy cunts. Next time I see you try and come to my country and get a job, I'LL shoot YOU. see how you like it when the tables are turned.
Damn......

No, not every rapper I listen to is a refugee, I seriously doubt that I listen to any refugee rapper. How can you attack me for not having a job (how do you know I don't?), when I'm only 16. They can look for better standard of living, just in other countries. We have enough problems of our own, we cant be wasting money. Not to mention a lot of the refugees dont even get jobs. Why would I go to Ireland aswell? I hate Irish people.... and I doubt you'd even be able to find the trigger on a gun.

CWalker187

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2002, 03:40:50 PM »
You racist cunt

Damn......

How the hell is it racist to be against immigration? Man you are seriously braiwashed.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2002, 11:26:45 AM »
I don't think it is so much their point of view but the way in which they say it.

This is hardly a great way of getting his point across.

Plus, as I have already said, we need the immigrants to do the jobs that people in our country don't want to do. We have a lack of road sweepers and shit in our country, and therefore they are actually doing us a favour as long as they support themselves and don't expect to live off of tax payers money.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2002, 12:32:33 PM »
CWalker, the reason I called him racist...

"they aren't stupid (well most of them probably are)"
".... or just shoot them"

And to top it off..... "I hate Irish people"

And Logic saying I can't pull a trigger on a gun, thats just lame. And besides, I dont need a gun. Other than the IRA, noone has them here. We settle difference with knuckles so little pussies cant just shoot good strong men.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK