Author Topic: "The Watcher Part 2" VIDEO  (Read 844 times)

Murrow

"The Watcher Part 2" VIDEO
« on: November 11, 2002, 04:21:23 PM »
I just saw what it looked like to be the music video for "The Watcher Part 2."  It was a clip of Jay-Z rapping his verse in some dark room.  That is all I saw, it was part of the commerical for his album.

I guess the video has already been shot...props to myself for calling this as a single.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re:"The Watcher Part 2" VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 04:29:35 PM »
maybe it was just for the commercial

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2002, 04:38:31 PM »
Quote from: Murrow props to myself for calling this as a single.
[/quote

Propz to yoself? Oh wow!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2002, 05:02:01 PM »
Nope. It was just for the commercial. "Hovi Baby" was filmed in the same exact format for the commercial.

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2002, 05:24:42 PM »
First time I've seen rappers do this.  Good publicity though.

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2002, 06:15:01 PM »
I just saw what it looked like to be the music video for "The Watcher Part 2."  It was a clip of Jay-Z rapping his verse in some dark room.  That is all I saw, it was part of the commerical for his album.

I guess the video has already been shot...props to myself for calling this as a single.

Yo... not to mention the "Originator" video was in a dark room.  It could of been just an old clip of that.  

Yo.... remember when you said Truth Hurts and Rakim were going to be on the Eminem Show.  And I bet everyone on here that they wouldn't.  Well once again, I say this...
"The Watcher 2 Will Not Be A Video Or Single".   Why?  Because Dre and Rakim wouldn't show up for the shoot.  They don't want to overexpose themselves.

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2002, 11:42:20 AM »

Yo... not to mention the "Originator" video was in a dark room.  It could of been just an old clip of that.  

Yo.... remember when you said Truth Hurts and Rakim were going to be on the Eminem Show.  And I bet everyone on here that they wouldn't.  Well once again, I say this...
"The Watcher 2 Will Not Be A Video Or Single".   Why?  Because Dre and Rakim wouldn't show up for the shoot.  They don't want to overexpose themselves.

I never said they were gonna be on TES...hiphopsite did and a few other sites.  I agreed with them though.  Also..Jay-Z was actually rapping to his verse like it was a music video.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2002, 04:29:23 PM »
jay-z said on trl that GUNS N ROSES will be the next single

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2002, 06:04:46 PM »

Now let me take away the props you gave yourself, since all u did was post up made up/bullshit news to confuse people...And who gives themselves props? Are u sure you're not gay or something? Do u ever look in the mirror and go "I am a sexy bitch..."? Really dogg, stop humiliating yourself...PeACe

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2002, 12:26:21 PM »

Now let me take away the props you gave yourself, since all u did was post up made up/bullshit news to confuse people...And who gives themselves props? Are u sure you're not gay or something? Do u ever look in the mirror and go "I am a sexy bitch..."? Really dogg, stop humiliating yourself...PeACe

NIK DIK:

I never made any of this up.  I saw this in the commerical as Jay-Z rapped his verse to the song.  Don't try and make stuff up ON ME to try and get back at me since I ruined your life.  Your a faggot, immature, pimple faced monkey who tries to be a rapper.  Stop it right now cause you hurt hip-hop.  Lil Romeo is a better rapper than you.

Cee ya
« Last Edit: November 13, 2002, 12:27:07 PM by Murrow »

asiatic8

• 'G'
  • Blood of a Slave...Heart of a King!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2002, 06:54:28 PM »
I think the Watcher 2 will be a single and here's why:  When all albums come out they have ads in magazines and it will say something liek featuring these tracks....well in the new King magazine w/ Foxy Brown on the cover it listed 3 songs....it said 03 Bonnie and Clyde which is out now, then it said Guns and Roses f. Lenny which jay-z said woould be the next single and the last some it said was the Watcher 2......now tell me this...the album has 25 songs on there and why out of all of these did they mention only these 3......to me that means they must be singles and all albums do that............check out the mag's first few pages...and tell me what u all think!!!!!!!!!!! later.
Blood of a Slave...Heart of a King!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2002, 04:43:59 PM »

NIK DIK:

I never made any of this up.  I saw this in the commerical as Jay-Z rapped his verse to the song.  Don't try and make stuff up ON ME to try and get back at me since I ruined your life.  Your a faggot, immature, pimple faced monkey who tries to be a rapper.  Stop it right now cause you hurt hip-hop.  Lil Romeo is a better rapper than you.

Cee ya

First off...NIK DIK? That's maybe one of the most childish, immature, and let's not forget, unoriginal disses I've ever heard...NIK DIK...LMAO...That's so 2nd grade dude...Are u sure you're still not lying about you're age? U sound like u can be 11 dawg...

Second off...How did u ruin my life? Most people already hated me way before u did...You just jumped on the bandwaggon...No big deal...You're just another fag in the gay-club to me...

Third off, Lil Romeo doesn't write his lyrics...Idiot...Plus, he records in a studio...Anyone who records in a studio will sound better than anyone who records on a 5 dollar mic with a cheap ass computer program...In a studio, they have all kinds of people to mix, re-arange, and fix up verses...They can make anyone sound good...It's sad that u don't know how music works by now...

In conclusion, you are Rob Zombies son...The End...

Murrow

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2002, 05:06:52 PM »

Third off, Lil Romeo doesn't write his lyrics...Idiot...Plus, he records in a studio...Anyone who records in a studio will sound better than anyone who records on a 5 dollar mic with a cheap ass computer program...In a studio, they have all kinds of people to mix, re-arange, and fix up verses...They can make anyone sound good...It's sad that u don't know how music works by now...

Again, NIK DIK...I mashed on yo ass again.  Your making up more excuses.  Don't talk about the quality...it all comes down to the skill, fuck how it sounds.  Who cares what they record with...its all about lyrics not if your mic is 5$.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2002, 06:19:40 PM »
It's all about lyrics? What do u know about lyrics?...You prefer Dre over Rakim...LMAO

Murrow

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2002, 11:44:12 AM »
It's all about lyrics? What do u know about lyrics?...You prefer Dre over Rakim...LMAO

I know enough to say Romeo is better than you.  Again, stop making things up to try and git back @ me.  I never said Dre was a better rapper then Rakim?!  Show me where I said that.