Author Topic: Xzibit concert was off the hook!  (Read 204 times)

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
Xzibit concert was off the hook!
« on: November 13, 2002, 12:22:28 AM »
Wish me luck y'all!

Oh yea Rud i have a question, when xzibit came out after the manchester gig to sign autographs was it possible to get a autograph? cus if people just go bananas imma just leave... don't wanna be a groupie
« Last Edit: November 14, 2002, 04:50:30 AM by Don Mega »

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
Re:Im gonna see xzibit in 12 hours!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 09:58:46 AM »
Wow, then u gonna get a hell of a show homie!!!
Xzibit ALWAYS gets the audience to go NUTZ!!
I saw him in "Globen" The Globe in Stockholm Sweden when he had a show before Em on the "Marshal Mathers Tour"
It was CRAZY man! He told everyone to light their shit up n shit, cripwalked, danced & he was just RAW, he´s kinda short (length) tought he was taller...

Well enjoy the show and dont forget to light that shit up! Thats what i did!

Peace
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 10:11:01 AM »
Wish me luck y'all!

Oh yea Rud i have a question, when xzibit came out after the manchester gig to sign autographs was it possible to get a autograph? cus if people just go bananas imma just leave... don't wanna be a groupie

Haha Have A Good Night, Yea He Comes Out But THe Organisation Was A Joke I Stood In THe "Queue" For Bout 20 Mins And It Didnt Move, Got Pissed Off So I Left!  ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

lbc213

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 10:42:20 AM »
Wish me luck y'all!

Haha Have A Good Night, Yea He Comes Out But THe Organisation Was A Joke I Stood In THe "Queue" For Bout 20 Mins And It Didnt Move, Got Pissed Off So I Left!  ;D

No autographs in Belgium, but the show was classic X, have fun (I m sure u will)

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 11:27:42 PM »
This show was the SHIT! i was in the front line and clapped xzibits hand a couple of time  ;D X came out and started off with front 2 back and the crowd went NUTS! then he went straight into symphony in x major... wooohooo. Then he did some old shit like L.A times, paparazzi and the foundation. Then the funny part came. X started to charm the ladies "alot of beatiful women tonight, we gonna do a song for ya". All the guys went boooooo  ;D Then X was like "Where im from we got to words for the ladies... it ain't love you.... it aint need you... it's BITCH PLEASE! The crowd went fucking nuts! He also played Whats the difference right after BP. I threw my joint up to him and he was like "thanks for the weed... but it probably got tobacco in it" hehe. Then he went out like he was quitting the show but came back in with get ya walk on, X and a song i dont remember...

Straight heat!

SikksTrey

Re:Xzibit concert was off the hook!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 09:56:29 AM »
Damn! My homie got some free tickets to Xzibit tonight in Stockholm, and were on the list to the afterparty. But I got this real bad hangover so Imma stay home and puke... FUCK!!
"When I fart you fall apart, a nigga got GAZ!" - Hi-C

bez

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 01:32:24 PM »
soubnd like a good nie out, gutted I didnt go now :(

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2002, 07:36:11 PM »
ive seen Xzibit twice..He always rocks a crowd.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2002, 03:25:03 PM »
The london show was off the hook. No autographs though, black twang mingled with the crowd after the show. I dont think ne one realised it was him except for me, he was chattin up some women.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson