Author Topic: Ja rule...about dmx  (Read 308 times)

Myrealname

Ja rule...about dmx
« on: November 14, 2002, 03:25:41 AM »
 :D                                                                                                :D
""He's a guy that has his own issues within his self, and I think that he needs to work all that sh-t out before he even thinks about f-cking with me 'cause I'll destroy his career, and he's a friend, and I don't want to do that to him, so I'm trying to let him breathe, you know what I mean? Let him go ahead. Let him eat. But I think even by him mentioning sh-t about me, he's hurting himself already."
(launch)

Ja rule cant destroy NOBODY!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2002, 03:26:24 AM by Myrealname »

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
Re:Ja rule...about dmx
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 04:43:55 AM »

Ja rule cant destroy NOBODY!

why not?

ll destroyed cannibus which was unexpected.

jd destroyed dre + timberland.

all ja rule needs to do is mock dmx in his next single, have ashanti on the hook and BANG it's a wrap. dmx will be the laughing stock to the masses. - it's true.

ps did anyone hear when ja rule phoned up wendy williams and destroyed dmx over the line. lol ja rule was so heated ;D

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2002, 10:05:44 AM »
Ja Rule got fucked up the ass by his stylist...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2002, 12:10:34 PM »

why not?

all ja rule needs to do is mock dmx in his next single, have ashanti on the hook and BANG it's a wrap. dmx will be the laughing stock to the masses. - it's true.

ps did anyone hear when ja rule phoned up wendy williams and destroyed dmx over the line. lol ja rule was so heated ;D

LL Cool J vs. Canibus was not a hardcore rapper vs. a soft rapper. It was a young hungry rapper vs. an old school battle rapper that lost his way. LL won 'cause even though Canibus came hard, LL could outlast and Canibus was only in for the early kill. LL refound what made him, and was able to out point the young hungry rapper.

J.D. vs. Dr. Dre was easly Dre. J.D.'s freestyle was off beat, off subject, and he sounded high as fuck. Say What You Say was a straight hard diss that Dre ripped J.D., "over 80,000,000 sold, and I ain't to do it with 10 or 11 year olds." That right there was what did in J.D. The freestyle was weak, and he didn't want anymore.

Ja Rule doesn't command what DMX has, and that's instant sales. DMX has had all his CDs debut at #1, all 4 of them. People will listen to DMX, and people are starting to tire of the Murder Inc. DMX also took Callin' Out Names, and even though he didn't respond, it didn't faze him. You under estimate DMX, and over rate Ja Rule.

bez

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2002, 01:21:42 PM »
dmx will kill ja.  Ja is a bitch.  

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2002, 07:53:11 PM »

why not?

LL Cool J vs. Canibus was not a hardcore rapper vs. a soft rapper. It was a young hungry rapper vs. an old school battle rapper that lost his way. LL won 'cause even though Canibus came hard, LL could outlast and Canibus was only in for the early kill. LL refound what made him, and was able to out point the young hungry rapper.

J.D. vs. Dr. Dre was easly Dre. J.D.'s freestyle was off beat, off subject, and he sounded high as fuck. Say What You Say was a straight hard diss that Dre ripped J.D., "over 80,000,000 sold, and I ain't to do it with 10 or 11 year olds." That right there was what did in J.D. The freestyle was weak, and he didn't want anymore.

Ja Rule doesn't command what DMX has, and that's instant sales. DMX has had all his CDs debut at #1, all 4 of them. People will listen to DMX, and people are starting to tire of the Murder Inc. DMX also took Callin' Out Names, and even though he didn't respond, it didn't faze him. You under estimate DMX, and over rate Ja Rule.

Totally on point...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Jome

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 08:26:46 PM »

This post shitted all over Hoevembers post.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2002, 10:24:27 PM »

LL Cool J destroyed Canibus?  I doubt that.  Most people would agree that Bis won.  It's possible that someone could think that LL won but saying he destoryed him is just dumb.

JD destroyed Dre & Timberland?  LOL, I'm not even going to get into that.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2002, 12:44:44 AM »
i think that ja would drop DMX in a battle lol jk ;D

but for reall ja drop X ::) ja can berly drop his nuttz much less drop X in a battle, i hope DMX jus fucccing rips his heart out! im out!!!

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2002, 06:52:16 AM »
theres too much hate for ja rule. you act like he aint been on that hard shit and he aint dropped nice freestyles in the past.

anyway, to make it more simple i have decided to give you the last 20 seconds of ja rules upcoming diss.........................EARLY

*a typical catchy beat from who else but the pioneer of production....mr irv gotti aka the crime boss*

*a typical lyrical couple of bars from ja rule - "doggy you just a puppy, now you want it with me?, c'mon crack man you gone get smacked man"

*ashanti on the hook - "ohhh yeahhhhhh, you just a lil pupy, ohhh yeahhh"

*charlie baltimore - "unhhhh, ohhh unhhh uhhh"

*nas and irv gotti appear in the background putting their arms around the rest of the murder inc family"

ohh but wait..........there is a suprise guest appearance from

......drum rolls

who else but kurupt, the long time arch enemy of dmx. the beat dies off and kurupt suprisingly starts SINGING

"its over, its over now, move over, the games shut down"

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2002, 08:17:48 AM »
theres too much hate for ja rule. you act like he aint been on that hard shit and he aint dropped nice freestyles in the past.

anyway, to make it more simple i have decided to give you the last 20 seconds of ja rules upcoming diss.........................EARLY

*a typical catchy beat from who else but the pioneer of production....mr irv gotti aka the crime boss*

*a typical lyrical couple of bars from ja rule - "doggy you just a puppy, now you want it with me?, c'mon crack man you gone get smacked man"

*nas and irv gotti appear in the background putting their arms around the rest of the murder inc family"

......drum rolls

who else but kurupt, the long time arch enemy of dmx. the beat dies off and kurupt suprisingly starts SINGING

lol

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2002, 05:25:57 PM »

......drum rolls

more like

Kurupt - "Bitch, bitch,  bitch eat a dick bitch....... hm... yea... bitch eat a dick bitch, cause you nothing but a bitch... hm yea bitch"