Snatch
« on: November 12, 2002, 09:53:38 PM »
Great movie, who'se seen this?
(im pretty sure you UK folks have)

damn, one of my fav movies actually

"why do they call him the bullet dodger?"

"cuz he dodges bullets!"

LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

budsmokeronly

Re:Snatch
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2002, 10:05:45 PM »
dope ass movie.  another great movie made by guy richie is lock stock and 2 smoking barrels, watch it if u haven't already

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2002, 10:53:30 PM »
i've seen it, it's pretty dope.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 03:46:43 AM »
Yea Great Film! Some Quality Quotes (Long Ones I Found Not Typed!) :

"Fuck me Tommy, that's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doin in your trousers?"

"It's protection"

"Protection from who? Zee Germans."

----------------

"Your obviously the big dick and the man on either side of you are your balls. You know there are two types of balls. Big, brave balls and little minzy faggot balls. These are your last words so make them a prayer! Your shrinking and so are your balls. You lack vision. Dicks aren't really clever. They smell some pussy and want a piece of the action. You thought you smelled some good old pussy and brought your two little faggot balls along for a good ole time. But your mistaken. There's no pussy here, just a dose that will make you wish you were born a woman. And the fact that your guns say replica and mine says Desert Eagle .50 should precipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence. Now FUCK OFF!!"

----------------

"it's a 2 ton truck tyrone, it's not as though it's a packet of fuckin peanuts is it?"

it was at a funny angle."

"it's behind you, when you reverse things come from behind you."

----------------

"I don't care if he is Muhammad-I'm hard-Bruce Lee!"

;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 08:52:01 AM »
yeh, its a really funny movie, apart from brad pitts irish accent.
not as good as lock stock though imo.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2002, 10:05:36 AM »
I thought it was a good movie. I don't know why, but that part where the dog eats the chew toy had me laughin hardcore.

elneckio

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2002, 10:26:59 AM »
Heres a did u know... did u know Brick Top (the pig farming gangsta guy in Snatch) was the taxi driver in American Werewolf in London :).  Recognised his voice when I watched it the other day.

heres a classic lock stock quote : "If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2002, 10:28:16 AM by elneckio »
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2002, 11:03:46 AM »

"Your obviously the big dick and the man on either side of you are your balls. You know there are two types of balls. Big, brave balls and little minzy faggot balls. These are your last words so make them a prayer! Your shrinking and so are your balls. You lack vision. Dicks aren't really clever. They smell some pussy and want a piece of the action. You thought you smelled some good old pussy and brought your two little faggot balls along for a good ole time. But your mistaken. There's no pussy here, just a dose that will make you wish you were born a woman. And the fact that your guns say replica and mine says Desert Eagle .50 should precipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence. Now FUCK OFF!!"

----------------

;D

LOL...and LOL@ zee Germans....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2002, 06:01:35 PM »
yeah, dope movie.
"Lock stock & 2 smoking barrels" & "Snatch" is the best movies outta England in a very long time.