Author Topic: Nicolas Cage : “I Made Over $300 Million and Now I’m Broke”  (Read 593 times)

Elano

This may be the worst when the checks stop coming in ever. Your boy Nic Cage is reportedly broke, although he has done over 50 movies, over two decades and currently makes an estimated $20 million minimum per film. Cage has sold several mansions across the country in an effort to quickly raise cash, but the IRS still says he owes $6 million! A few of the homes have been foreclosed on due to unpaid mortgage payments. Cage says his “Business manager” is to blame and is suing him. SMH. Poor thang.

- Apparently Nicolas Cage owes $6.3 million in back taxes and has started putting homes around the world up for sale. He just sold his castle in Germany and his homes in California, Las Vegas, and New Orleans are all on the market.

A East West Bank has also filed a breach of contract complaint claiming he failed to repay a $2 million loan. Of course his reps are remaining tight lipped about his situation, but I think we all know what’s going on here. Sounds like he’s broke and is desperate to come up with the cash to pay off his debt.

LOS ANGELES — Nicolas Cage sued his former business manager for $20 million on Friday, claiming bad advice and mismanagement led him toward financial ruin.

Cage filed the lawsuit against Samuel J. Levin and his firm.

"Instead of protecting and preserving Cage's wealth during one of the greatest economic periods in the country's history, Levin placed Cage in numerous highly speculative and risky real estate investments, resulting in Cage suffering catastrophic losses," the lawsuit states.

Levin served as Cage's business manager from 2001 to 2008 and collected millions of dollars in management fees, court documents state.

Cage, 45, relied on Levin's statements and advice and couldn't have known about the financial trouble he was facing until after he hired new management, according to the lawsuit.

A phone message left for Levin at his firm Levin & Co. Management Inc. was not immediately returned.

Public records show Levin has been a licensed certified public accountant in California for nearly 25 years and has no public record of disciplinary actions.

An Oscar-winning actor, Cage is known for his dramatic roles in films such as "Leaving Las Vegas" and "Adaptation" as well as action turns in "The Rock" and the "National Treasure" films

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nicolas Cage : “I Made Over $300 Million and Now I’m Broke”
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 05:47:36 AM »
OK, I'll say it before someone else says it eventually: That's what you get for giving your money to Jews.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Reprise91

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 06:31:59 AM »
OK, I'll say it before someone else says it eventually: That's what you get for giving your money to Jews.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 07:12:26 AM »

Elano

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 08:41:25 AM »

how do you know his business manager is a jew ?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 08:41:53 AM »
mortal combat was the shit when i was 16

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 08:48:46 AM »
lol @ the gossiping columnist feeling pity for a dude thats fucked way 2 many bitches and got way more money than her

thisoneguy360

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 09:16:29 AM »
Nicholas Cage= Overrated.

Blasphemy

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 10:01:35 AM »
I'M A LET U GO BROKE AND ALL BUT MC HAMMER HAD THE BEST BANKRUPTCY OF ALL TIME

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 10:14:16 AM »
300$ million on coke? That's crazy.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Cali Climate

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 10:24:32 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/e6i2WRreARo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/e6i2WRreARo</a>

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 11:43:11 AM »

how do you know his business manager is a jew ?
hahahaha

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »
Yeah on the other hand he should do more movies sponsored by the Church of Scientology (Knowing). I'm sure people would appreciate him even more.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 12:42:14 PM »
This is still no excuse for all the shitty movies he's made lately (minus Lord of War).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Okka

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »
Nicholas Cage= Overrated.

Yeah, that is true but he does have some classic movies.

This is still no excuse for all the shitty movies he's made lately (minus Lord of War).

"Lord Of War" was great but most of his last movies have been GARBAGE.