Author Topic: How is Suge and Trauma fighting for the title of "King" when.....  (Read 146 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
I was Royalty before these wanna puppet regimes came to power

Long Live Prince Tech, the first dude on WCC to be so conceieted as to refer to himself as royalty

recognize my EGO!!!

>:(

*Puts a hit out on Suge and Trauma*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

Re:How is Suge and Trauma fighting for the title of "King" when.....
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 03:52:17 AM »
Word.  Tech's the true, origional King of this forum.  Everyone knows it.  So give the man his proper respects.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2002, 05:53:07 AM »
LOL who cares?  I could always say I was on the forum before either of you.  Or you could say you've lived more places than Me.  Or I could say I'm older than you.  Or you could say you're more respected.  Or I could say I have more schooling.  Or you could say you make more money.  A name is a name, we are what we are.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2002, 09:17:27 PM »
LOL who cares?  I could always say I was on the forum before either of you.  Or you could say you've lived more places than Me.  Or I could say I'm older than you.  Or you could say you're more respected.  Or I could say I have more schooling.  Or you could say you make more money.  A name is a name, we are what we are.  

Well said, pz

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2002, 11:07:13 PM »
i see.....idiots do not recognize sarcasm...interesting....

*crawls back into lab*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2002, 12:14:02 AM »
i see.....idiots do not recognize sarcasm...interesting....

*crawls back into lab*

Naw... Trauma never misses a chance to talk about how great he thinks he is...and how much he doesn't care about this forum he lives at everyday.... LMAO

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2002, 02:52:26 AM »
Yall just showed my point beautifully.  My name on the thread is "King Trauma"... but to Tech I'm an idiot, to Blade i'm cool, to Cat Steven's backup singer i'm egotistical.  In reality everybody has an opinion no matter what my name is.  I could name myself dumbass and Blade would still think i'm cool, tech would still think i'm an idiot, and Ms. Yusef would still think i'm egotistical.  

It amazes me how the young padwan missed the entire point of my thread, while blade and Tech understood it perfectly.  What a dumbass.  Did you actually read it? LOL how is that egotistical to point out ways you and tech are superior to me? Damn man, you gotta grow up one day.  

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2002, 03:27:23 AM »
Yall just showed my point beautifully.  My name on the thread is "King Trauma"... but to Tech I'm an idiot, to Blade i'm cool, to Cat Steven's backup singer i'm egotistical.  In reality everybody has an opinion no matter what my name is.  I could name myself dumbass and Blade would still think i'm cool, tech would still think i'm an idiot, and Ms. Yusef would still think i'm egotistical.  

It amazes me how the young padwan missed the entire point of my thread, while blade and Tech understood it perfectly.  What a dumbass.  Did you actually read it? LOL how is that egotistical to point out ways you and tech are superior to me? Damn man, you gotta grow up one day.  

I deserve that after the comment I made.  This was just supposed to be a joke thread and I used it as an oppurtunity to attack Trauma.

Jome

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2002, 06:12:03 PM »
to Cat Steven's backup singer i'm egotistical.

LMAO :D