Author Topic: Colts/Pats this weekend.  (Read 1023 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Colts/Pats this weekend.
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2009, 03:53:46 PM »
I went from not being able to sleep tonight out of disgust. To not being able to sleep tonight out of amazing joy. The spot was fine. He juggled the ball and never establish complete control anywhere to prove it was a first down. It's the Pats fault for not having timeouts and going for it. And even then there's no guarantee it gets reversed. It was close. The difference in the game was the talent at QB. And the difference in the talent is what each QB has to go through. As usual Manning had to struggle through adversity, and not quite clicking with WRs against the best defense of the decade and the best defensive coach of the last 20 years. While bRady gets a walk in the park against a soft D most of the game, but the one that came up short in the end lost the game. FUCK BRADY! FUCK GQ MAGAZINE! AND FUCK GISELLE!

That being said the Pats still might be a better team and I'm not sure just yet on how far the Colts can go. You switch QBs in this game and it's a huge Pats blowout.

lol u are so on mannings dick that u cant sleep when u think he is gunna lose. U need to go get some help asap dogg, thats just messed. BRADY >> MANNING just cause i know u might have a stroke.

It's Brady winning that makes me disgusted, not Manning losing. Week 1 when Buffalo gave the game away I slept a total of 30 minutes that night. And I kid you not, my dream that night involved Leodis McKelvin.

It was a good day for me. As my Bills flushed their playoff hopes away and I could cheer for Peyt with out any conflict, Brady gets the ball in his hands for the game and doesn't come through. To quote Ice Cube "Today was a Good Day".

LOL, theoretically Manning was in the exact same position that Brady was in week 1 & you gave him no credit.

what team are you a fan of?

the spot was terrible, but the play call was great.

like Ted said, if they converted, Bill is still the "greatest coach ever", but he didn't so they call him stupid.

10 times out of 10 a team will line up let the clock tick down to see if they can get the defense to jump, that's what the entire world, including the Colts thought, then they hiked it. Al Michaels couldn't believe it lol.

these analysts get paid so much & can't figure the simpliest shit out.

it's one game that they had & know they can beat this team & i highly doubt it will affect this team in the slightest.

Manning's two passes to Garcon and Wayne completely destroy the two passes to Watson against a sleeping Bills defense. The Wayne catch had a lot to do with Wayne grabbing a bullet but it was undefendable. The Garcon pass was perfection. And the major difference was that it was the Pats offense that had to make a play against the Colts D. Not a shitty Bills offense, or a bonehead fumble.

Bill was an idiot last night because on 3rd and 2 when he's planning to go for it on 4th instead of running up the middle twice on a bad run D. He put the ball in Brady's hands and the 3rd down pass was almost a pick 6, while the 4th down pass was short. Yes short. The angle's shown to show it properly. Dude bumbled a high throw and lost forward progress, plain and simple. I guarantee if they ran it twice they'd have made the first down. They have a huge o-line against a small D line. Of course if Brady knew how to make throws in stride he never would have had to lean back for the ball and have a hard time bringing it down. Want to see how it's done? Watch Manning's throw to Clark on a third and 5 in the AFC playoff game against the Ravens in 06.

15 to 3. That's the number of votes for Manning by hall of fame QBs.

i agree with 15 Hall of Famers, but notice they all said Brady is amazing too.

they say Peyton >>> Brady (i agree), but they imply that Brady is a HOFer himself; so you disagree with 18 Hall of Fame QB's about how good Tom Brady is lol.

I said from day one of these arguments that if Tom Brady had been drafted by the Bills or Lions in 2000 none of us would know his name. There are plenty of great QBs that end up in the wrong teams or systems and never got off the ground. Kyle Orton went from a what was Mcdaniels thinking to a oh my God I hope he isn't injured QB just because of the system he's currently in. Cassel went from the 14 million dollar man to Matt who?

There are two types of QBs in the HoF, guys that do it on talent like Marino and guys that get in because of their teams. On a bad team with nowhere to go but up I'd take Jim Kelly ahead of Montana because I've seen what Kelly can do with nothing (I don't mean the 91 to 94 Bills. They were all around great teams). I've never seen Montana play with shit so I don't know how he'd do. Even KC was fucking solid before he got there. I've seen Jake Plummer play with shit and play amazing, and Jake Plummer in his prime wins at least 2 SBs with Pit but Ben will get in way before Jake ever does, if he ever does. Hall of Fame isn't the big deal they make it out to be, because a lot of guys get in when they may not have under bad circumstances and a lot of guys never get the chance.

I guess that's why I like baseball and pitchers. You can never see the post season in your career, or even get more than ten wins because of a lot of no decisions, but if you can get 3 to 4 thousand SOs and keep an era under 3.0 you'll get it and no one will question you as one of the greatest.

I just watch them play, and until Brady shows me something special I won't call him something special. Until then, to me, he's a good enough QB in a great situation, like Bradshaw, Aikman, Namath, and Starr.

lead two game winning drives in Super Bowls & has three rings; yeah not enough. ::)

if's don't cut it.

Gotta love the pass interference calls that set up 2 touchdowns for Manning.

what do you expect for the posterboy?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2009, 04:30:30 PM »
Gotta love the pass interference calls that set up 2 touchdowns for Manning.

I call it a smart play by Collie. Ball was in the air and the defender was still playing the body. Text book interference.

Cham; exactly, he's good enough to throw 3 yard passes that go for 15 yards on screens. I never doubted that about Brady. But when the coverage is tight and the game's on the line he doesn't make the throws he needs to make. He just had to throw it 1 foot to the right and that game last night was over. But as usual Brady doesn't make the tough throw. He's good enough to make the easy ones.

Brady at his best is one of the best game managing QBs there is. You know he won't make mistakes. In his later years the hype has gotten to his head and he's started making throws in the endzone that lead to INTs. He never used to do that. If I had a run first defensive team and only wanted a QB to not lose the game 01 to 04 Brady is right up there at the very top. On the 85 Bears Brady would be perfect. On the 09 Colts he'd be a disaster. The difference is there are lot of names on the top of best game managers QB list. There's only a handful on the top of the list for QBs you'd want to count on to make the plays when the chips are down and you need a prayer answered.

There simply too different to be compared. It's like comparing Barry Sanders with Jerome Bettis. The Bus is great but let's be serious.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2009, 05:44:11 PM »
^don't act like you even called Brady "great", you refered to him as "good for the position he's in" before lmao.

if you want to use the "if" argument, i could say if Peyton & Brady switched teams from way back when, then Peyton would be asked to make the same plays Brady is making now & you would hate him; where even if Brady was average on the Colts, you would find a way to show him more love than Peyton making screen passes.

regardless, Peyton's long was 25 & Brady's was 63; Brady averaged 12 a throw, Peyton averaged 11; screens or not, it's making things happen.

the Pats played that perfectly for me, showed they can take the Colts & can surely beat them & then lost the game for my Jets. 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »
^don't act like you even called Brady "great", you refered to him as "good for the position he's in" before lmao.

if you want to use the "if" argument, i could say if Peyton & Brady switched teams from way back when, then Peyton would be asked to make the same plays Brady is making now & you would hate him; where even if Brady was average on the Colts, you would find a way to show him more love than Peyton making screen passes.

regardless, Peyton's long was 25 & Brady's was 63; Brady averaged 12 a throw, Peyton averaged 11; screens or not, it's making things happen.

the Pats played that perfectly for me, showed they can take the Colts & can surely beat them & then lost the game for my Jets. 8)

I called Bettis great, not Brady. I call Montana great too and he played in a system like that. Same with Young. Brady isn't as good as those guys. If Brady played for the Colts from the start I wouldn't have had the time to make excuses for him because he'd have been cut by the end of the '01 season. If Peyton played in NE he would have a lot more screens and rings, but he'd also ave the ability to make the tough throws necessary. It's not just that I think they'd have the 3 rings they got with Peyton, it's that I'd think they'd win each of those games by two scores, and the same goes for the 2 or 3 more rings they'd have. And it'd be a lot harder for me to dispute a 4 time MVP with 5 rings. Of course the NFL doesn't want a Jordan. They want a Magic and Bird. I'm not trying to get into another IF argument. I'm just explaining that's how much better I think Manning is. And maybe if he won it like that I'd resent him a little, I don't know, but I'd never question the greatness like I do with Brady. Just like I will not question Montana's greatness. I may argue for Marino but Joe Cool is still way up there. To me, Brady is not.

And why is it the QB making things happen because guys get open short and run long. Why does the Pats OC or the blockers on the plays never get any mentions. No one ever huts up about the "weapons" of Manning that rotate and still he doesn't lose a step, and people simply talk about Brady like he's got the team on his back. Randy Moss didn't get a single vote for MVP in 07, despite breaking records.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »
^LOL, because the Brady broke even more records & no question the QB is the more prestigious position on the field.

how many WR's win MVP awards?

you just don't like the persona of Brady, but you don't have to hate the player, Tom Brady.

like they say; hate the game, not the player.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2009, 08:09:09 PM »
^LOL, because the Brady broke even more records & no question the QB is the more prestigious position on the field.

how many WR's win MVP awards?

you just don't like the persona of Brady, but you don't have to hate the player, Tom Brady.

like they say; hate the game, not the player.

I don't see anything special about his play on the field. I could give a shit of his persona. I hate both Jordan and Kobe persona wise, but I never questioned Jordan's greatness and recently agreed with NIK with Kobe. Because I saw the talent on the field. Bring up all the numbers and stats you want. Until I see the talent I won't call him great.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2009, 08:39:49 PM »
^Jordan & Kobe seem like people you would be anti over lol.

both have won with incredible casts, great support; haven't won otherwise.

it's the exact same thing you ride Brady for; how he has such a great line & better defense.

Jordan had a GREAT number 2 in Scottie & a human rebound & defensive machine in Rodman.

Kobe had the greatest big man on the planet when they three-peated & then had a stacked bench last season.

LeBron is the guy you should be all over, he's "all alone" just leading his team game in & game out.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2009, 09:43:38 PM »
^Jordan & Kobe seem like people you would be anti over lol.

both have won with incredible casts, great support; haven't won otherwise.

it's the exact same thing you ride Brady for; how he has such a great line & better defense.

Jordan had a GREAT number 2 in Scottie & a human rebound & defensive machine in Rodman.

Kobe had the greatest big man on the planet when they three-peated & then had a stacked bench last season.

LeBron is the guy you should be all over, he's "all alone" just leading his team game in & game out.

yes, but I'm not riding those guys because I see the talent on the field. I recognize the greatness in their game. I dislike them both more than I dislike Brady, as far as on-air persona. So give me a logical reason for me to not see the greatness of Brady, other than the fact that I really don't think it's there. I said for years that any above average QB could win with that team, and Matt Cassel showed that last year and this year. I said it was the system that made run of the mill QBs seem great and Kyle Orton showed that this year. Jay Cutler is showing us what good QBs in bad systems look like. Randall Cunningham showed us career highs as well when Moss was playing in beat mode, counting for half the total TDs of both Randal and Tom. Just look at the Vikings QB numbers with Moss and then with out them. He had a couple bad years in Oakland but he was off his game then. Coming to NE rejuvenated him. But if Culpepper who isn't as good as BRady can throw from 4700 yards and 40 TDs with a Moss lead offense then why can't Brady throw 50? To me it was clear that Moss was more valuable in 07 than any other player.

When Tom Brady throws a punt in the direction of Moss and I see Moss slow down and one hand in coverage I realize where the talent was in that play and it wasn't from the QB. The stat says 50 yard pass TD for Brady but I know what I saw. I watch games not numbers.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2009, 10:21:48 AM »
^because he won with Deion Branch as a number one reciever, 3 times, in the Super Bowl.

Peyton won with Dallas & Marvin & Reggie; against the mighty Chicago Bears. :-X

not to mention they should of lost the game to the Pats in the AFC game lol.

but what you're saying is like having a 6'8'', 250 pound linebacker, whose too good to play football (better than anybody to play the position) & tell him not to play because it's cheap. if Randy Moss can make that play & score points, why the hell wouldn't you do it? it's about winning, not proving your better.

but also, i mean you told us before that "you couldn't sleep", when you thought Brady was going to win the game; i mean the bias there is so strong, i don't see why i even bother lol.

want to hear a joke though? how come Tom Brady & Peyton Manning never shake hands?

because Tom Brady's hand is too heavy for him to pick up.  :D ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2009, 10:43:21 AM »
Point blank I think the Pats outplayed the Colts and Brady outplayed Manning. And don't worry Cham the Jets won't win next week. I'll be at the game. ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2009, 11:16:53 AM »
damn not everyone is happy bout the pats goin for it on 4 and 2
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2009, 11:26:36 AM »
damn not everyone is happy bout the pats goin for it on 4 and 2

haha for real even in pop warner u know u dont go for it on 4th and 2 on your on territory

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
yeah but why would billy want his team to lose? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2009, 12:23:46 PM »
Does anybody agree with me that its a good thing he had confidence in his offense that put up over 400 yards that day?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »
^because he won with Deion Branch as a number one reciever, 3 times, in the Super Bowl.

Peyton won with Dallas & Marvin & Reggie; against the mighty Chicago Bears. :-X

not to mention they should of lost the game to the Pats in the AFC game lol.

but what you're saying is like having a 6'8'', 250 pound linebacker, whose too good to play football (better than anybody to play the position) & tell him not to play because it's cheap. if Randy Moss can make that play & score points, why the hell wouldn't you do it? it's about winning, not proving your better.

but also, i mean you told us before that "you couldn't sleep", when you thought Brady was going to win the game; i mean the bias there is so strong, i don't see why i even bother lol.

want to hear a joke though? how come Tom Brady & Peyton Manning never shake hands?

because Tom Brady's hand is too heavy for him to pick up.  :D ;D

Now you're playing the shoulda coulda woulda game. Colts should have lost the AFC Championship? Hypocrite.

Of course he should make the throws. It's Randy fucking Moss. He just shouldn't get the credit. I never blamed Brady for doing anything the way he does it. I don't know where you come off saying I ever said that. I wish Peyton had Moss, so he wouldn't have to make so many perfect throws. My issue is Brady CANNOT, CANNOT, CANNOT, make the throws Manning makes on a weekly basis.

If this is basketball and it's the 80s Celts vs the 80s Lakers, then Manning is Bird and Brady is Kurt Rambis, but everyone wants to make it seem like he's Magic Johnson. Bill Bellichek might be Magic, but Brady is Kurt Rambis. Kurt "4 Rings" Rambis.

And as I already explained, I don't lose sleep because of the idea that Brady is successful. I do because of all the friends I have in my life that like you, don't understand football, and bother me with the Brady does it again bullshit.