Author Topic: Colts/Pats this weekend.  (Read 1022 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Colts/Pats this weekend.
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2009, 01:28:49 PM »
^it's not the same at all.

you play this "well if he was here THAN this would happen"; which is some fantasy world living.

all i'm saying is the Pats were up 21-3, i mean they lost; but they will lose that lead once every 75 times they have a lead like that.

so me not agreeing with your opinion means i don't understand Football? why don't you have your own ESPN time slot giving your "expertize" opinion? :D

i'm pretty sure that it's you i don't understand, not Football.

you constantly change what my point is & you get me off track lol.

BOTTOM LINE; i openly admit that Peyton "Middle Name" Manning is better than Tom "Middle Name" Brady.

HOWEVER; i believe Tom Brady is a future Hall of Famer & a great QB; up until this season he was the second best in the league; he is within the top 20 best QBs.

so actually, there is no real point to ever see Peyton Mannings name EVER again in any thread where i am debating TOM BRADY'S greatness.

no one is debating Peyton's.

Point blank I think the Pats outplayed the Colts and Brady outplayed Manning. And don't worry Cham the Jets won't win next week. I'll be at the game. ;)

our defense is just getting worse & worse each week. :-X

but i already know that we're going to play you tough; we want this game.

& i got some fam in Rhode Island, i think one of my cousins are going; i have to talk to them though.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2009, 01:47:57 PM »
^it's not the same at all.

you play this "well if he was here THAN this would happen"; which is some fantasy world living.

all i'm saying is the Pats were up 21-3, i mean they lost; but they will lose that lead once every 75 times they have a lead like that.

so me not agreeing with your opinion means i don't understand Football? why don't you have your own ESPN time slot giving your "expertize" opinion? :D

i'm pretty sure that it's you i don't understand, not Football.

you constantly change what my point is & you get me off track lol.

BOTTOM LINE; i openly admit that Peyton "Middle Name" Manning is better than Tom "Middle Name" Brady.

HOWEVER; i believe Tom Brady is a future Hall of Famer & a great QB; up until this season he was the second best in the league; he is within the top 20 best QBs.

so actually, there is no real point to ever see Peyton Mannings name EVER again in any thread where i am debating TOM BRADY'S greatness.

no one is debating Peyton's.

Point blank I think the Pats outplayed the Colts and Brady outplayed Manning. And don't worry Cham the Jets won't win next week. I'll be at the game. ;)

our defense is just getting worse & worse each week. :-X

but i already know that we're going to play you tough; we want this game.

& i got some fam in Rhode Island, i think one of my cousins are going; i have to talk to them though.

I played no if games on my last post. I said Brady cannot make the many tough throws and I don't base that on if. I base that on 8 years of watching him play football and missing throws or simply avoiding them altogether.

The bottom line is that Colts did win. It wasn't 75 games. It was 1, and the Pats lost.

I only started to question your understanding of the game when you openly laughed at my mention of Weis. It baffles me that a football fan with knowledge would react that way. It's like saying Sean Payton has little to do with the offensive success of the Saints. I'd say it's easier to replace Brees than it would be to replace Payton. We've seen Brees in SD. Nothing special. Sean Payton on the other hand has had more offensive success with Brees than Brees has had wirh out Payton.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2009, 03:14:26 PM »
if you think that Payton deserves more credit than Drew Brees, i don't know what to tell you.

same goes for Brady & Weis.

he went 18-0 without him btw.

but anyway a coach calls the plays, but the QB still has to make it happen.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2009, 06:23:04 PM »
if you think that Payton deserves more credit than Drew Brees, i don't know what to tell you.

same goes for Brady & Weis.

he went 18-0 without him btw.

but anyway a coach calls the plays, but the QB still has to make it happen.

A QB has to make a screen play happen? What about an o-line, a TE and RB for the block, a WR to catch it and run through the holes. The QB is the least important part of a screen play. I'm not the won giving Manning all the credit in Indy, yet you ignore everyone but Brady when you say "he went 18-0". That's ridiculous the amount of credit you give a QB. Fuck win loss stats. Brady was also perfect in 08 when he went 1-0. It doesn't matter to the state guys that he didn't even make it to the half and Cassel was in most of the game. But Brady gets the win. Fuck this whole QB is God bullshit.

At least now you understand my consistency. This isn't about Brady hate when I say I think Payton is more valuable than Brees. I love Drew and really pull for him but I've seen Sean Payton take offenses to Superbowls with out Drew. I didn't see all tht much from Brees when he wa sgettign bench for Flutie in SD. He was a great QB at his best in SD but he was easily replaced there so why would I think he can't be just as easilt replaced in NO?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2009, 11:21:52 PM »
damn people are still talkin bout this play
shit bill should be happy he didnt lose his job....wouldnt most coach after losin that ytpe of play? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.