Author Topic: 1 in 3 say Bush is biggest threat  (Read 770 times)

CWalker187

Re:1 in 3 say Bush is biggest threat
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2002, 07:49:31 PM »
Its being considered, along with several others.  ;)

Waiting for word back from my H.O.M. insider.

Why are you considering banning me......because I post news articles? Give me a break. Did anyone ever get banned when this board was filled with anti-American posts? Is anyone going to get banned for all the anti Jewish/Israeli posts?

This website is run by Europeans, right? I had heard that Euros often restrict free speech, but this is ridiculous. The funny thing is that alot of people from this message board im me and send me private messages telling me to keep posting these articles.

Oh well, you guys probably wont even acknowledge this post because you know that I am right.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 08:12:00 PM by CWalker187 »

CWalker187

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2002, 07:51:46 PM »
i really think cwalker should be banned...

banned for being a racist and insulting islam all the time for no reason... no harm in glorifying the religion you love (like trauma for exampe, he's one of the most respectable christian on this board), but dragin down another religion the way you do is wrong

I didn't know it was racist to object to people wanting to kill me because of my religion and nationality? Whatever man.....

How can you be racist against a religion?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 08:02:33 PM by CWalker187 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2002, 08:28:33 PM »
you're ignoring the fundemental message behind I Bo's comment. You are prejudiced against Muslims, bottom line

And, uh, c walker, you continue to make yourself sound very stupid. Europeans restrict free speech? LOL what a joke, this is coming from the citizen of a country whose leaders asked the media to stop playing shit from Al Jazeera so they can get a different point of view

the same country where the media is a fuckin farce, shut up kid
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2002, 08:36:36 PM »
you're ignoring the fundemental message behind I Bo's comment. You are prejudiced against Muslims, bottom line

If not wanting Muslims to bomb me because I am American and Christian makes me prejuidiced, then so be it.

LOL, I am still laughing because the board is so shook by the knowledge that I am kicking that they are going to ban me! Censorship rules!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 09:09:48 PM by CWalker187 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2002, 09:34:04 PM »
I think we oughta ban Trauma, lord knows all he does in the Hall of Mirrors is downplay differences, make positive comments, and stick up for the underdog in one sided arguments... and we all know that's not fitting with the vibe of the HOM, he should be banned for being backwards.  

my post gave you props.. it wasnt a diss...

i ws only negative concerning cwalker

Oh, I know man, it's all good... I was just making a comment, it wasn't at you or anything.  Peace~

Hittman2001

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2002, 11:34:37 PM »
Funny thing is that 2/3 don't think so.

lllama

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2002, 09:39:59 PM »

Did anyone ever get banned when this board was filled with anti-American posts?  Is anyone going to get banned for all the anti Jewish/Israeli posts?

*Gets ready to speak his mind*

No, because Overseer only bans Americans... Yo, Overseer..You can't make it any clearer that you hate America...Just be fair, that's all I'm asking...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2002, 12:43:01 PM »
shut the fuck up quakey
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2002, 01:15:03 PM »
"I'd rather be feared than loved, with a pocket full of dubs"
-WC

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2002, 01:28:31 PM »
shut the fuck up quakey

LOL R U talking to me? I didnt even make a post on this thread haha...maybe U should lay back on da afghani reefer man I heard they add sum wiiiieeerrd shit in dat imported stuff... :o

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2002, 11:20:48 PM »
yo Quakey, for real my bad, lol, this afghan hash aint no joke  ;)

and engle, u wanna be feared instead of loved? thats cool, but dont cry when planes start crashin into buildings as a result of "being feared"

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2002, 08:49:33 AM »
yo Quakey, for real my bad, lol, this afghan hash aint no joke  ;)

and engle, u wanna be feared instead of loved? thats cool, but dont cry when planes start crashin into buildings as a result of "being feared"

alot of you fools need to stop complainin

id rather be feared than loved

;D
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=22408;start=0

Wow...

So It's not ok for Cwalker to post up the shit he does, but this dribble is acceptable and rewarded?

Very intresting...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2002, 12:50:29 PM »
ah engle engle engle

you're comparin apples and oranges

that link is to a thread i made as a joke

you were seriously sayin you'd rather be feared than loved as justifiying americas position in the wolrd, and im hear to let ya know there will be consequences

- Lewis Carroll