Author Topic: New Teaser for Bishop Lamont & Indef's "Team America: Fuck Yeah!"/Tom Cruise  (Read 1586 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Tom Cruise calls Bishop, haha:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/686110743eb7953a/

Be on the lookout for Bishop & Indef's new street album Nov. 20th  8)

Also from Indef's Twitter (Thanks Apocolypto) 

"TEAM AMERICA" Release Party @ "SOCIAL" in Hollywood NOV. 25th Get on the list email : TheList@TakeoffProductions.com
30 minutes ago from twidroid
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 02:16:30 PM by Rebel »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
the beat at the end is hot!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the beat at the end is hot!

Yeah I can't wait to hear the full song.

Here's the YouTube incase the link stops working:

8)

sofdark

shits gonna be dope. too bad DJ Skee's going to tag the fuck out of mixtape.

TRG

1:10  ;D

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm pretty sure we'll get an untagged version later on  8)

RapAddict

• 'G'

At the end of the teaser it says on itunes soon.  I assume that means they'll do what they did with caltroit and have the untagged for sale on itunes and release a free version with skee screaming on it.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

At the end of the teaser it says on itunes soon.  I assume that means they'll do what they did with caltroit and have the untagged for sale on itunes and release a free version with skee screaming on it.

I think he was reffering to a video for Team America...

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
either way he's release dj free versions of 3 of his recent street albums.  the only way that didn't get one was the one with poorest mixing (pope mobile).
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

RapAddict

• 'G'

I think he was reffering to a video for Team America...

Listened to it again, yeah I agree with you.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
Hopefully it's not full of wannabe-Eminem-accent rapping, but from everything we have heard so far, it probably is. At least we know the beats will be insane as usual.

Bishop is like my favorite new rapper, with arguably some of the best mixtapes ever (if you even wanna call them that). BUT, he's been a bit of a ghost for well over a year (after Grow Up he dropped that Game diss, and a few other album leftovers, but that was nothing compared to previous years). Can a "joke" mixtape live up to his hype?

Then with all that "Bishop is dropped" bullshit (and it is Still going on!) there is even more doubt with Bishop's future. And no Aftermath logo on this as reported by some others? Who knows anymore. I hope it is good and they take it easy with all the accent's and comedy. Comedy is good, and we know Bishop loves the comedy, but don't go the Eminem route and stick to the dopest new-west shit out there. 

BiggBoogaBiff

Hopefully it's not full of wannabe-Eminem-accent rapping, but from everything we have heard so far, it probably is. At least we know the beats will be insane as usual.

Bishop is like my favorite new rapper, with arguably some of the best mixtapes ever (if you even wanna call them that). BUT, he's been a bit of a ghost for well over a year (after Grow Up he dropped that Game diss, and a few other album leftovers, but that was nothing compared to previous years). Can a "joke" mixtape live up to his hype?

Then with all that "Bishop is dropped" bullshit (and it is Still going on!) there is even more doubt with Bishop's future. And no Aftermath logo on this as reported by some others? Who knows anymore. I hope it is good and they take it easy with all the accent's and comedy. Comedy is good, and we know Bishop loves the comedy, but don't go the Eminem route and stick to the dopest new-west shit out there. 

I can co-sign on that.

and here's the dotted line

no Bullshit Bishop,

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Expect accents.  That's what this tape is.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
can't wait for this. 8)

he hasn't disappointed yet.

The Confessional is STILL my shit. 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

the accents sound nothing like Eminem.