0 (0%)
2002: These Walls Can Talk
0 (0%)
2002: Deadly Game
0 (0%)
2007: Ignition
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: ”The review challenge” Episode 4 * { E. B. K.} 4 Challenged Chad Vader to review  (Read 728 times)

Chad Vader

”The review challenge” Episode 4 * { E. B. K.} 4 Challenged Chad Vader to review X-Raided´s discogs

Who is X-Raided?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_raided
Anerae Veshaughn Brown, better known as X-Raided, is an American rapper from Sacramento, California. He is the cousin of rapper, Luni Coleone[1].
Born in Waco, Texas, Anerae Brown and his family moved to Sacramento, California when he was young.
Read more here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_raided

Discography;
1992: Psycho Active
1995: Xorcist
1999: Unforgiven
2000: Nefarious (album) Speak of Da Devil
2000: Vengeance Is Mine
2001: X-Ology: The Best of X-Raided
2001: The Initiation
2001: And He Shall Appear
2002: These Walls Can Talk
2002: Deadly Game
2007: Ignition

To go trough a discography as deep as 11 albums,when you hardly have heard any of their shit before is quite a challenge.  :P
So I will do this more like a quick breakdown of each album.

X-Raided; Psycho Active 1992

It sounds like a demo. X-Raided got stories,but his delivery is amateurish.
The production is based on well known samples,which has been flipped better.
I know it's considered a cult classic amongst X-Raided fans.... but for a new listener as me shit sounds a little dated.
Rating;
2/5

X-Raided; Xorcist 1995

This is recorded over the phone from jail  :P
The production on this one is a lot better (and original)..... but I can't hardly hear shit what X-Raided raps  :laugh:
The features makes up a little....but it's a X-Raided album so he takes care of most of the rapping.
Rating;
2/5

X-Raided Unforgiven 1999

This is more like it,this shit is banging. Tight beats and raps......
Yeah... I can recommend this one.
Rating;
4/5

X-Raided; Nefarious (album) Speak of Da Devil 2000

Some dark shit,the beats bangs for the most part... some tracks got go,but overall it's pretty dope.
Rating;
3.5/5

X-Raided; Vengeance Is Mine 2000

Had to skip half of the tracks on this one,but it got some heaters.
Rating;
3/5

X-Raided; The Initiation 2001

yet to check
Rating;

X-Raided; And He Shall Appear 2001

This one got some heaters,but most of the tracks is average....
Rating;
3/5

X-Raided; These Walls Can Talk 2002

:P :-[ What's going on here? This shit is way off,production,the mix,the vocals... what's this?
Rating;
2/5

X-Raided; Deadly Game 2002

:P :-[ What's going on here? This shit is way off,production,the mix,the vocals... what's this?
Rating;
2/5

X-Raided Ignition 2007

yet to check
Rating;

Overall opinion;
Shit started off a little sketchy,the first couple of albums sounded like demo's.  :P
Then shit picked up around 1999,with his third album,which in my opinion is his best.
Something went wrong around 2002,shit sounds like some demo shit again  :P :-\.....