Author Topic: TITANS  (Read 1589 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: TITANS
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 05:06:14 PM »
^trying to give him props isn't staying stupid shit like "no 30 pts 'cause Cj ...blah blah blah"

Shallow: At least your man enough to admit it.

it's true though, when he has gotten like 23-25 touches, they put up 30 points lol.

i am giving him props on the last drive, what more do you want? tell you that he is Pro-Bowl material?

it's a team game & you're turning it into an individual argument.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 05:08:17 PM »
LOL. I left Brady off on purpose just to get a rise out of you. Of course he's on the list, just like Bledsoe in his prime would be.

But Chicago, Houston, Arizona, Detroit, Green Bay, Giants, and SD would all be just as good or better with the current Vince as a starter, in my opinion. Warner might be the only one on your list I'd think about, and it's an age thing. Prime, Warner for sure.

are you laughing because you know he couldn't do that again?

great drive, but i still am taking 80% of all other starting QBs lol.

you know why you didn't reach your "average of 30 points a game"? CJ - only 18 carries lol; not to mention an 85 yard touchdown.

phenominal final drive though; i saw something similar in Oakland a week ago. :laugh:

80%? No fucking way. He'd be in my top ten active QBs. His run threat is still there to keep a shadow on him and his decision making has grown exponentially during his time off. Peyton, Roth, Carson, Brees, Favre, McNabb I'd take over him with out question. Everyone else is flip a coin or Vince first.
What about Rivers? :oi:

I hate Rivers more than I hate Brady.

Everything being said CJ is still the best player on that team.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »
LOL. I left Brady off on purpose just to get a rise out of you. Of course he's on the list, just like Bledsoe in his prime would be.

But Chicago, Houston, Arizona, Detroit, Green Bay, Giants, and SD would all be just as good or better with the current Vince as a starter, in my opinion. Warner might be the only one on your list I'd think about, and it's an age thing. Prime, Warner for sure.

you know why you didn't reach your "average of 30 points a game"? CJ - only 18 carries lol; not to mention an 85 yard touchdown.

phenominal final drive though; i saw something similar in Oakland a week ago. :laugh:

80%? No fucking way. He'd be in my top ten active QBs. His run threat is still there to keep a shadow on him and his decision making has grown exponentially during his time off. Peyton, Roth, Carson, Brees, Favre, McNabb I'd take over him with out question. Everyone else is flip a coin or Vince first.

lol, thank god.

i was about to go on a rant about that lmfao.

but i don't know, Warner is somewhat of a toss up.

i mean i think if i had Fitz & Boldin, i could get into at least one Pro-Bowl.

but again, scrambling QB's don't win Super Bowl's & that's why i would take all those guys over him.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 05:14:59 PM »
I've always liked Young, after that whole fiasco last year a lot of people thought he was done, but I always knew his better days were ahead. I think the whole benching thing really lit a fire under him and helped him push his game to another level, good shit Vince  8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 05:15:48 PM »
The scrambling a is a bonus, like it is with Roth. What Vince showed me tonight was exactly what Ben showed me in the SB. Sure both cases were left up to bad defense at the end by the very same defense. But Vince was calm, steady, and made the throws he needed to make. What's that word they use for Brady all the time? He had poise. It doesn't mean I think he's one of the elites, but Vince Young has matured. You can't deny that.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 05:17:56 PM »

Does it have to do with the Chargers-Colts playoff games the last 2 years? ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 05:22:16 PM »
The scrambling a is a bonus, like it is with Roth. What Vince showed me tonight was exactly what Ben showed me in the SB. Sure both cases were left up to bad defense at the end by the very same defense. But Vince was calm, steady, and made the throws he needed to make. What's that word they use for Brady all the time? He had poise. It doesn't mean I think he's one of the elites, but Vince Young has matured. You can't deny that.

Vince is a different type of scrambler than Roth.

Roth scrambles when there is nothing available and he sees room, Vince scrambles when he sees room even if he might have a play with the pass, it's just something i never cared for.

he's less a scrambler than Vick was, but more of one than Roth is.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 05:35:13 PM »
Cutler, Leinhart
U gotta be fucking kidding.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 05:41:11 PM »
Cutler, Leinhart
U gotta be fucking kidding.

Leinhart? yeah somewhat, but Cutler has a lot of potential & showed it last year.

Hester isn't even a real WR & that's his number 1.

give him stronger pieces around him & i feel he could be one of the better QB's in the league; that's not even my "bias" talking.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 05:44:04 PM »
^Young has never had a good WR corps. He lead this team to the playoffs with the worst WR corps in the league; Even this year, most of the time, the WR corps is bottom 5 (definitely ranks that in dropped passes -- it was 2nd last before Young started).

Young is one of those players that just have these sort of moments in his career (Rose Bowl, Giants, Bills, etc.). And no defense can do anything about it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 05:57:54 PM »
^Young has never had a good WR corps. He lead this team to the playoffs with the worst WR corps in the league; Even this year, most of the time, the WR corps is bottom 5 (definitely ranks that in dropped passes -- it was 2nd last before Young started).

Young is one of those players that just have these sort of moments in his career (Rose Bowl, Giants, Bills, etc.). And no defense can do anything about it.

but he does have the best running back in the league, you said so yourself.

& the Titans D ain't all that bad, when healthy.

yeah, he can have these moments throughout his career; but Culter might not need a game winning drive, just some kneels if he had the right pieces.

i have high hopes for Jay in his future, he could be scary in his prime; if he ever gets a team surrounding him.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 05:58:50 PM »
I dunno... I'll leave that for the future.  As of right now, on way Cutler is taken over Young. Lol at his what? 19 INTs?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 06:01:20 PM »
I dunno... I'll leave that for the future.  As of right now, on way Cutler is taken over Young. Lol at his what? 19 INTs?

i see this as a bad season, on a bad offensive team.

Farve holds the record for most all-time, but i would put him in the top 5 all-time.

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 06:03:36 PM »
I dunno... I'll leave that for the future.  As of right now, on way Cutler is taken over Young. Lol at his what? 19 INTs?

Farve holds the record for most all-time, but i would put him in the top 5 all-time.
but Favre has done far too much that u can justify ignoring that; Cutler is nowhere near..I repeat nowhere near lol..achieved enough for this type of season to not matter.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 06:05:23 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 07:22:48 PM »
I dunno... I'll leave that for the future.  As of right now, on way Cutler is taken over Young. Lol at his what? 19 INTs?

but Favre has done far too much that u can justify ignoring that; Cutler is nowhere near..I repeat nowhere near lol..achieved enough for this type of season to not matter.

4,500 yards, 25 TD's, 18 picks last season; which was an improvement from a solid season before.

he's already been sacked twice as much as he was all last season & the season isn't over yet.

besides today, which was a freakish game for Vince, all he's been really doing is the Kyle Orton job, in my opinion.

he's making some throws when he needs to, but more importantly (more importantly than scoring), not turning the ball over & putting his team in a position to win.

Vince would never throw 18 interceptions because they don't rely on his arm to win Football games, they want him to hand the ball off & make some short throws when need be; besides today, where he showed he can drive 99 yards.